Result! - Cover

Result!

Copyright© 2012 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 2: Answers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Answers - Steve the stud gets results.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa  

All those films on the Internet about the first night bonk-fest in your pod? They're not true, at least they weren't for me. When we arrived on board the colony ship, we were given a short lecture on concubines' rights, i.e. none, and our duties, i.e. do whatever you're told. Nothing new there, we'd already had the basics explained to us in school. Afterwards Isabel went off to medical for a quick fix, diabetes I think, and the rest of us followed Jun-Hee to our pod. It was late, so she took Diane and Laxmi into her big bedroom for fun and games. Diane was smiling, while Laxmi was acting a little nervous, but also looking forward to what was coming. Isabel was still in medical, so I was left in my tiny bedroom all alone. My head was still buzzing from all the excitement earlier, so I took a bit of time to get to sleep. Yes, I did have to take care of things by hand. My one time with Ann hadn't been enough since I didn't managed to finish anything with either Isabel or Laxmi at the pickup. Jun-Hee had stopped us early both times.

We met Isabel's identical twins in the morning over breakfast: Latoya and Latisha, both nine. I'd be able to tell them apart once we got to know each other better, but on that first morning I couldn't. They seemed fine about being there, and looking forward to an unexpected break from school. Apart from Laxmi, all us concubines were nude. I refused to wear one of those ugly shifts, and it seemed that Diane and Isabel thought the same.

There were a few giggles and a bit of, "I can see your thing," from the twins, but Isabel made sure it quickly died down -- one frown was enough. Once I sat down, the table hid anything interesting, which probably helped.

"Can we take our clothes off too if we want to, Mummy?" one of them asked.

Isabel looked briefly at Jun-Hee, who just shrugged. That made sense, she had picked Isabel as mother-in-chief, so there wasn't any point in taking that sort of decision away from her.

"You can if you want to, inside the pod," Isabel told them, "but you have to get dressed properly if you're going out."

The pair of them looked at each other. "We'll stay dressed for now," one of them said.

When I got up from the table, the twins were definitely looking, but they kept quiet about it. Isabel obviously had them well in hand.

After breakfast, the four of us joined the other concubines in the mess and got a longer lecture on our complete lack of rights and our duty to follow orders. I think they were trying to frighten us; if they were, then they succeeded. The bit with a concubine being executed was really nasty. A couple of people lost their breakfast watching that. I could see Danni across the room sitting with two older women, Mrs. Mason and someone else. There was a pretty young woman with them as well: long blonde hair in her late teens or early twenties, a few years older than me and Danni.

During one of the breaks, I managed to get a few words with Mrs. Cooper, or Elaine as she told me to call her. I thanked her again for the show she'd given us on Earth, just before Jun-Hee had picked me.

"I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I enjoyed it," she explained. "When my boobs grew, I could either hide them under a burqa, or flaunt them. Flaunting was much more fun, so I got used to putting them on display. It's so amusing seeing men's reactions."

She was naked of course. I was trying to keep my eyes on her face, and was mostly succeeding, until she did that thing with her shoulders again. Inevitably, my eyes dropped.

She laughed, "See what I mean?"

"Not fair," I complained with a smile.

After the break they had an experienced concubine, Yvonne, in to talk to us. She belonged to one of the ship's crew and had been a concubine for about a year. She looked hot, but she told us that was thanks to her body being reworked in a med-tube. Her talk was a bit more reassuring.

"How many of you are concubine to a stranger, someone you don't know?" she asked. Isabel put her hand up, together with about a quarter of the people there. I saw that Danni had her hand up as well. That was puzzling, I thought she knew Mr. Mason better than that. With Isabel, it wasn't a surprise. I suspect that before being picked up, the longest conversation she'd ever had with Jun-Hee was, "Do you want the fish, the sausages or the vegetarian?" while serving lunch.

I put my hand up for the, "someone you know, but not close," option, as did Laxmi and about half the others. Diane went for, "someone you know very well." Definitely a pre-pack then, as I had suspected.

Yvonne pointed out that most of us had some sort of previous relationship with our sponsor, so we had a pretty good idea of what we were getting into. That was a good point. I knew from Jun-Hee's chemistry classes that she was strict, and expected obedience, but she was fair, and gave out praise as well as punishments. In chemistry there were obvious safety issues, so there were good reasons for her strictness. She wasn't doing it just for the sake of being strict. Looking at things that way seemed to help some people. None of us had come here with obvious psychopaths. Even Wayne wasn't a psycho, just an arsehole.

In a way, the worst off among us four was Diane. Yvonne gave a strong warning to ex-wives, "You can't run your former husband the way you used to. No more, 'no nookie until you buy me those Jimmy Choos'. That doesn't work here. If he wants nookie, then he gets nookie: however, whenever and wherever he wants it. Headache? Go hop in a med-tube for ten minutes and get back quickly. Remember that he has at least one other pussy available in his pod." She repeated the warning we'd been given earlier, that ex-wives were at a greater risk of execution for a major infraction. They had to take care not to slip into what were now bad habits.

The last part of the morning, after Yvonne had finished her talk, was more positive. Stuff about what to expect at our destination. We were going to a colony called Waller. All desert, with some terraforming still to do. Laxmi and I would be at school for a bit and after that there was work for unskilled concubines helping out with the terraforming, so I wouldn't be stuck in the pod once we got there. That sounded better than sitting around all day with nothing much to do. That's fine for a few days, but gets really boring after a time.

I suspected that Elaine Cooper would probably be teaching in the colony's schools. They had picked up some of our teachers as concubines, so they might as well make use of them in their old job. They already had the experience.

Lunch that first day was interesting. The sponsor teachers all took a table together, with their concubines in tow. It was a bit like eavesdropping on the conversation in the Staff Room at school. I was very surprised to discover how much they knew about what went on in the place. A lot of stuff I thought they weren't aware of was actually common knowledge among them. I also got to hear what they really thought about some of us pupils; a pity I wasn't able to pass word back. It turned out that Diane was a teacher as well. She'd worked at Saint Bridget's, not at our school, which was why I hadn't recognised her. The older woman with Danni, Frances, had also taught there.

That was another surprise, Danni wasn't with Mr. Mason any more. He'd swapped her for the pretty blonde girl I'd seen with Sis earlier. Danni was with the blonde's father now, while Mr. Mason had taken the guy's daughter Chelsea. I didn't get the chance to talk to Danni at the table since we weren't sitting close enough for a private conversation. I was able to have a short chat with her afterwards. Apparently those rumours about Ted Mason taking the girl next door were true. He'd picked Danni at the extraction because his neighbour needed a second concubine to fill out his pre-pack, and he didn't want to leave him with an empty slot. The neighbour had arrived on board with Chelsea and then swapped her for Danni.

Danni thought her new owner, Richard Salter, was OK. Not as nice as Ted Mason but not bad. She did get on better with his wife than with Mrs. Mason, which helped her feel better about things. Julie Mason had spent a lot of time with her young baby, while Frances Salter saw Danni as a replacement for her own teenage daughter. Danni wasn't completely happy with the change, but she could see the advantages. Once we reached Waller, she'd be spending a lot more time with her sister concubine Frances than with her sponsor. In terms of time spent together, it was more important to get on with your fellow concubines than with your sponsor. I was going to have to get on with Diane in the same way, since a lot of the time Jun-Hee would be away, deployed on board some Navy ship, leaving Diane in charge.

There weren't any more lectures for us concubines after lunch. Jun-Hee was off doing some sponsor-only stuff, so it was just us four concubines, and the twins, in the pod.

Diane had us all sit down round the kitchen table and introduce ourselves. The twins were playing in the main room, though occasionally the AI asked Isabel to sort something out with them. They seemed well-behaved most of the time, probably thanks to Isabel's mothering. Jun-Hee probably picked her as mother-in-chief for that reason. The AI would have told her all Isabel's scores and details back at the pickup.

Diane started things off. She was lesbian and had been with Jun-Hee for five years. That explained Jun-Hee's earlier comment about me not getting to fuck Diane. They'd met while Jun-Hee was in the UK studying at University. They'd recognised each other while celebrating their birthdays in a lesbian club -- Jun-Hee is exactly one year older than Diane, to the day. When I asked, Diane thought that Jun-Hee was about 60 or 70 percent lesbian, so I did have some hope of getting a bit of sex there. I did wonder how Diane would deal with having to get pregnant, but I didn't ask. I wasn't ready to press things that early on. It might not even be me doing the deed when the time came, and I didn't want to rock the boat.

Laxmi turned out to be bisexual, about 50-50 she thought, though she had no real experience of either. Apart from last night. She blushed prettily when she mentioned that. I suspected that Jun-Hee had noticed something of her bisexuality in class, and so had Laxmi on her list of potential concubines. Her parents had both been born in India, and had met in Scotland. She'd been born in Glasgow and had only seen India on visits. When she told us that, I remembered that I'd overheard some of the girls in school ribbing her about being Scottish.

Isabel's dad was Jamaican, though her mother's family had been in England for longer. She was very proud that one of her mother's ancestors had come over on the Empire Windrush in 1948. On her sexual preferences she was very straightforward, "I like men." It seemed that she would be my main squeeze. No problem there, I'd enjoyed myself during our test drive the day before, and she seemed to have enjoyed it too during the short time we had. I was looking forward to more, and I hoped she was as well.

Later that afternoon we had our first passes through medical, just to fix any immediate problems. Isabel didn't need to go again, so it was just three of us and the twins. Mine felt like no time at all, though the clock said it had taken around twenty minutes. They fixed my eyesight so I didn't need glasses any more. Apart from that I was healthy, apparently.

That night Jun-Hee had Diane and Laxmi with her again, while I was with Isabel. The bed in my room was too small for two, and Isabel was very definitely a big girl. We managed though. Missionary didn't work very well. Doggy-style was much better, and I could get two good handfuls of Isabel's big booty. Very nice. Once I'd recovered, which didn't take long, we tried it with me sitting on the side of the bed and Isabel bouncing on my pole. That put her tits in my face, very nice again. Long suckable nipples, mmmm. Eventually there would be milk in them for me; something I looked forward to. I could very easily get used to regular sex with Isabel.

It would have been impossible for the two of us to sleep comfortably on my tiny single bed, so she went back to her own room for the rest of the night. In the morning she popped in early and we did doggy again. She told me that she'd like having a regular man around. Lucky me. We'd need to do something about the size of my bed though, it would be nice to have her with me all night.

The next day we got to see our revised looks for the first time. Jun-Hee had the AI show holograms of us while she tried out different possible modifications. She didn't really change either me or Laxmi much. I'm only sixteen, while Laxmi is just a year older. Jun-Hee said she wanted us both to grow up naturally first, before making big changes. She tidied up a few moles and scars, straightened my teeth and gave me two centimetres extra on my dick. Hey, I wasn't complaining. For a joke, I suggested that it showed Laxmi in a tartan sari. Even I could tell that it was a fashion disaster as soon as the AI displayed it. The others just groaned. As revenge, Laxmi had it show me in a kilt. Not too bad really, and a whole lot better than one of those horrible grey shifts. Under that quiet, shy, exterior she's got a good sense of humour.

Jun-Hee left Diane pretty much unchanged as well, she obviously liked her girlfriend the way she was. The biggest changes were for Isabel. She had a fair amount of fat taken off, with her tits lifted and made firmer. They were going to look a lot more like Mrs. Cooper's than they had before: less sag and more self-supporting. Jun-Hee left those large areolae and long nipples of hers the same. Isabel's 'big black booty' would be a 'slightly smaller black booty', but still looking good and still two good handfuls. The twins were there to see what their Mum was going to look like. Basically she would be a younger-looking version of herself. Still large and cuddlesome, but not as overweight. I wasn't consulted, but I could certainly fancy the new version. I couldn't wait to get my hands on those revised tits. Mrs. Cooper's weren't available, but Isabel's pair looked like they would be almost as good.

Jun-Hee had already been through the tubes for her changes. She'd just had herself grow a bit taller. She kept her tits small, so I presumed that was the way she and Diane liked them. Diane had her remodelling done that afternoon. The other three of us had to wait until the next day for our changes.

While we were discussing changes, I raised the problem of my small bed. Jun-Hee agreed that it made sense to give me more space, including a double bed. She told me to use the AI to help make some plans, and OK them with Diane. The alterations could be done the next day.

That night, Jun-Hee had me in her bed with Laxmi. No sign of Diane; I suspect that she cried off because of my presence. I would have felt uncomfortable in a threesome with a woman and a gay man, so I suppose she felt the same about sharing with me. Laxmi's pussy was still off-limits for me since she was sore from the previous night. She didn't say it straight out, but I suspect that was from when she had lost her virginity to either Jun-Hee or Diane.

Fucking Jun-Hee was amazing. Much more intense than with Isabel, and that's no criticism of Isabel. Laxmi's finger up my bum might have helped the first time, but I think it was more than that. It was just as good the second and third times, when Laxmi was working on Jun-Hee's tits.

One thing I did find out, I was more ticklish than Laxmi. Jun-Hee had disappeared to the bathroom, leaving the two of us behind on the bed.

"Care to give me a blow-job, Laxmi?" I asked. "It'll help pass the time."

Laxmi wasn't stupid, "I'll tickle you for it," she challenged. In answer to my puzzled look, she explained, "We have a tickle fight and the winner gets oral from the loser. OK?"

Stupidly, I agreed. That was when I discovered that Laxmi wasn't ticklish. Not at all. She soon had me helpless, while she was completely immune to anything I did to her. Like I said, she wasn't stupid. By the time Jun-Hee returned, I was busy at Laxmi's pussy. I think I did pretty well, she got a good one -- not like when I was licking her at the pickup. She'd relaxed a lot since then and was a lot less worried about sex.

During one of the breaks between fucks, I asked Jun-Hee what the arrangements were for me to get the others pregnant. I didn't mention her plans for herself directly, but the question was definitely implied. Naturally, she didn't miss it. She's a sharp cookie. Probably why she made sponsor.

"Both Diane and I want to have sponsors as fathers to our children," she told me, "so I don't plan that you'll get either of us pregnant. My current idea is to have you alternate between fathering Isabel's baby and Laxmi's baby in each round of pregnancies. You'll start with Isabel now, and then in the next round you'll father Laxmi's second. That gives you one child of your own in each round. OK?"

"That's good, Jun-Hee. I'll look forward to it," I told her. True. I wouldn't have liked it if all the kids in the pod had outside fathers. My job description was 'stud' after all. I was glad that I would be the biological father of some of the new babies.

"Who will father my first?" Laxmi asked, having heard Jun-Hee's answer to my question.

"We'll talk about it later, Laxmi," our sponsor told her. "Now suck Steve hard again, I want another fuck."

Laxmi followed her orders, and made a good job of it despite her inexperience. Jun-Hee surprised me by how eager she was for sex with me. Back in the school hall, she had warned that I wouldn't be getting a lot from her. Maybe I would be getting more than I'd expected?

One good thing was that Jun-Hee lifted the restrictions on me and Laxmi having sex. We both had to agree of course, but the possibility was there. Laxmi asked me to wait until after she'd been through the med-tube so she wouldn't be sore. She threatened to challenge me to a tickle fight every time though. She was a lot of fun once I got to know her. I think that her "good, quiet, Indian girl" thing was a bit of an act she put on for her parents and in public. She was much more relaxed around the pod than she ever was in school.


Six weeks later

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.