Grandfather's Cock - Later That Night

by maryjane

Copyright© 2012 by maryjane

Incest Sex Story: A sequel. Kimberly learns first hand even more about the sexual proclivities of her family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "Grandfather's Cock Was Too Large For His Jock...", which you might wish to read first. In case you don't, here's a synopsis of it. Kimberly begins to 'rub body parts together' with her best friend forever, Cissy. Soon the friend fixes her up with brother Neil, who proceeds to pop Kimmie's cherry. That evening, Kimmie returns to her baby-sitter Gramps to find him watching a porn DVD. It turns out that Gramps' huge cock made him a porn star, and that his co-star was Kimmie's own mother Lily. Kimmie and Gramps fuck the weekend away. Mom comes home to find them in bed and chases Kimmie out, so that she, Lily, can have her own fun.

I closed my door behind me and strode purposefully down the hallway, intent upon bursting in on Mom and Gramps and jumping on to the bed with them. There was no way, no fucking way, that I was ready to let Mom elbow me out of the way so that she could steal all the delicious bodily fluids that her father's monstrous cock had been about to pour into my cunt. I mean, what kind of mother would deny her only daughter that immense pleasure.

Yet even as I worked my way to the room where Gramps would be jumping Mom's bones, I wondered about the way they, and especially Mom, were cheating on my own Daddy. My family was so close, so intact, unlike those of many of my school friends, whose families were broken, who traveled from one to the other parent for shared custody, and whose own mothers had serial live-in lovers – who they didn't share. My Daddy was so close to Gramps (who was Mom's father), even calling him Dad while Gramps addressed him as Son. I was so proud to have my entire family under one roof, happy to be with each other. As it turned out, they weren't cheating on Daddy at all, though I didn't know about it at that time, but as you may have already guessed. He'll join us in a short while.

Then my mind drifted back to sex. Hold on a minute, Kimberly, I thought to myself. You've seen Gramps performing – the word does neither him nor his cock justice - in a number of his porn DVDs; you know he can cum multiple times. Hell, you've spent enough time in bed with him to be able to testify that the movies weren't fakes. Relax, Kimmy, I thought. Why make him share when you can just watch him get Mom off and then you can have him all to yourself for a while?

I opened Gramps' door with an audible click and entered the fully lighted room. They heard me but ignored me as I sat down on the chair in the corner of the room. "Don't pay any attention to me, folks. I just want to sit here and watch. You're used to having an audience while you do each other, aren't you?"

Of course they were, having made so many movies together, purveying their fucking and sucking talents to perhaps hundreds of thousands of teenagers and some lesser number of adults. The chair was at a forty-five degree angle to the bed, so that I could see just about everything. What surprised me about the scene was that it hadn't been that long since I had heard Mom walking down the hallway, and yet they were already firmly coupled at the groin, his cock buried inside of Mom's wet pussy. I guess that when you're a professional, foreplay is simply not needed.

But jeez, they weren't fucking for a camera, they were joined together for pleasure, and I would have thought that there should have been some mouth action before Gramps pronged his ready and willing daughter.

What also caught my eye was that this was the first time I had seen Mom fucking when she wasn't wearing that mask, the one she used in every movie. With neither camera nor witnesses around, it didn't matter, yet it gave me my first chance to see the lust burning in Mom's eyes as her Daddy's fat monster, Grandfather's Cock, spread her cunt wide open and filled it completely.

They were on the bed, Mom on the bottom. One might call it the Missionary position except that Mom's heels were dug into Gramps' ass, pulling him tightly inside her. Her luscious tits jiggled as Gramps plunged, and I could see his shiny wet cock on every upstroke. From her position on her back, Mom was able to see me. She kept a straight face, gritting her teeth as she willed her Daddy to bring her screaming over the top as she did in the videos, to give her the orgasm she so badly needed. Until ... until...

Her face broke into a big grin as she saw me open my robe and slide two fingers into my cunt while my free hand pinched my nipples. Her tongue flicked out, licking her lips seductively, silently assuring me that it would be deep inside of my cunt before I ever had a chance to get back to my own room.

"Daddy, we've got an audience. Let's put on a show for little Kimberly, this new woman in our family."

Gramps turned his head toward me, watching my fingers at work, and then gave me that little come-over-here tilt of his head. I shook my head. There'd be plenty of time for me to join in; meanwhile, I just wanted to watch – and play with myself.

My huge-cocked porn-star hero rolled over onto his back, bringing Mom with him so that she was now in the paramount position. Her luscious tits swung down over his chest, her nipples gently scraping his hairy chest. I marveled at those beauties as Gramps held them, using them to push Mom up and down on him as she used her hands and knees to lift her snatch up and then lower it, humping away. My eyes wouldn't leave Mom's girls as her Daddy tweaked her nipples, no, pinched them violently, yet causing Mom no pain whatever, while my fingers massaged my own clit.

And suddenly I knew, with not a word spoken, that ere I slept again my lips would be sucking on those nipples, my tongue would be buried inside Mom's wet cunt and that Gramps would be treated to every man's deep down fantasy, a girl on girl show, two lesbians or make-believe lesbians nakedly humping and sucking each other's nipples and clits, tonguing assholes and kissing each other.

Mom came with a moan so loud that I was afraid that it might waken Daddy down the hall. Her legs flew apart as she slammed down into his groin, her cunt clamping on his monster to draw the fuck sauce out of him. Then Gramps followed her with a grunt, his body stiffening as his cock continued to throb while his cum spurted up inside her well-fucked love canal, that depository for gallons and gallons of his sperm over those many years since he had taken her virginity in front of camera and envious porn film crew members. Once he was finished, she pulled her cunt up off of him and knee-walked up his body, her wet sex hovering over Gramps' face, dripping slowly.

"Clean me up, Daddy," she asked, demanded, she pleaded. And Gramps' tongue flicked out to redeem the fresh sperm beginning to ooze out of Mom's glistening pink doors.

"NO!" I yelled it out without thinking. Two heads turned toward me. Recognition and understanding flowed silently in the air as Mom smiled and rolled off onto her back. Gravity kept the cum inside her and her wide open legs invited me to come and get it. My robe slid off me as I ran across the room toward Mom's pooled fountain of Gramps' tasty sperm, that stuff I had come to love in the past few days. I dove in between her legs and attacked the ivory liquid like a starving cat at a bowl of milk. My mind thought irrelevantly that it truly was milk, grandfather's milk of love and lust.

As I lapped away, my mind raced, trying to decide whether my next move after cleaning out her cunt would be to her clit or to her nipples, for I had no doubt that I would be welcome in either place. At the same time, I felt the bed move as Gramps rearranged himself. He went behind me, spreading my legs, spreading my ass cheeks. Oh no, Gramps, I thought, don't fuck my ass now. I'm too busy; do it later if you have to.

But instead it was his tongue that I felt there, first licking and then trying unsuccessfully to drive inside past my sphincter. At the same time, his fingers were under me, probing inside my cunt, pinching my clit, tweaking it, rubbing it, trying to make me cum quickly.

"NO!" Again I yelled. "You'll have to wait, Gramps. Mom and I are busy now. I've got to clean your stuff out of her. You can have your turn later." And like a chastened little puppy, Gramps went to sit in the corner, in the same chair where I had warmed myself up as I had watched him and Mom get it on.

The bed was now ours, Mom's and mine. I had seen her fucking many times on the DVDs in Gramps' collection, obviously without the need for true foreplay. She gave her every opening to Gramps as well as to other well-hung men and big-titted women on those videos. In addition, she clearly had no compunctions about muff diving, even when one or both of the ladies had no muff, if you get my drift. Or carpet munching without a carpet, if you prefer that analogy.

Anyway, this was not a professional event, with camera crew, director and paid staff. This was just Mom and me, our first time making love (OK, just raw sex) with each other, and if I didn't have to do anything to put either of us in the mood, I felt that I should. So I moved up alongside her face and we began to kiss. It was softly at first, and I couldn't help but think of my first time with Cissy. The kiss began to tighten, tongues intertwined and hands roamed freely, bringing back thoughts of Neil when he took my cherry, though of course Neil was hard and Mom was oh so soft.

Mom pulled her head back from my lips, a dreamy look in her eyes. Young as I was, I had some intelligence, and I had the extra insight that came from finally seeing Mom in a sexual situation without her wearing that mask. In all the videos I had seen, and Gramps assured me that there were plenty that I hadn't yet seen, she had been a great actress, giving award-winning performances as she attacked cock and cunt with such a passion that it made oodles of cum come flying out of those teeny little pee holes in the cocks of the (mostly but not all) male viewers.

But without the mask, I could see that Mom actually loved what she was doing, loved to suck, loved to fuck and to be fucked, loved to bring pleasure to the loins of her co-stars, excited at the pleasure she knew that her body would bring to future viewers. Her face told me that she felt as though she could live on sperm and pussy juice alone, requiring no further food nor drink, except maybe a cock to exercise her jaw. Ecstasy I guess is the word I'm groping for, and I don't mean the drug. I thought briefly that it might be because it was her first time with me, her baby daughter, but then I realized that she had been with her own Daddy so many times that the word incest meant nothing to her. The only comparison I could make was with me and Cissy, and while we loved to kiss and hump and eat each other, there was none of the all-consuming passion that I saw in Mom's face.

Were she not a top albeit anonymous porn star as well as a high income attorney – a double whore, if you will– she clearly could have been one of the premier courtesans in the country. And she was my Mom, and we were about to stick our tongues into each other's cunts. I felt a childish pride in my mother's sexuality, and felt as lucky as if I were about to get some TV star's autographed poster for my bedroom wall. But fortunately, I knew that I would no longer need visual aids like that to help me masturbate. In fact, I might never have to masturbate again.

"On your back, Kimmie," Mom whispered to me in a seductive tone. I complied immediately, not as an obedient child carrying out my mother's command, but as a horny young woman with a drooling pussy in dire need of an experienced tongue. And no matter how many videos I had seen of Mom using her tongue, on gaping cunt or swollen nipple, on mouth or cock or even puckered asshole, nothing could ever compare to feeling it alive all over my body, inside and out.

Warm, soft puffs of air caressed my clit as her fingers probed inside me, thrusting, expanding, a two headed cock with bright red fingernails, a cock that could curl around to find that spot that would make me gush all over the bed. But Mom wasn't about to let that happen. She could tell from my breathing when I was close to an orgasm, and she would back off. Later she would say that she was just trying to prolong it for me. That might have been true, but for me it was pure torture, the frustration of being brought so near to a screaming cum but deliberately held back by my own mother from going over the top.

Instead of screaming an orgasm, I wanted to scream at Mom's refusal to let me get there. The solution was obvious, but whenever my hand neared my clit in order to get my own relief, she pushed it away. Clearly this wasn't the way she and Gramps made their movies. There, the audience wanted the girls to cum often, and even to fake it, but here Mom was being a real bitch about it.

"Damn it, Gramps, Mom won't even let me cum."

He sat there laughing. "That's your problem, Kimmy. I was trying to help you before but you just chased me away."

But he did get up and come over to the bed. Kneeling next to Mom, he whispered into her ear, loud enough for me to hear. "Come on, Lily, you've teased our little baby enough. Let her cum now," he said.

It worked. Mom began to attack me like a madwoman, as though the cameras were rolling from every angle, her mouth sucking on my clit and her fingers exploring toward my g-spot until I came a dozen cums at once, screaming and gushing pussy juice like a fire hydrant knocked off its concrete perch in a slapstick movie. I lay back, soaking in the absolutely finest satisfaction of my short sexual life while my ass soaked on the wet bed.

My mind began to visualize the next step, which I expected to consist of me eating Mom. That was no big deal, since I'd eaten Cissy often enough to become adept at it, if not yet the professional cunt licker that Mom was. But my reverie was interrupted by the sound of a click and that slight buzzing that signifies a carrier wave, like when a State Trooper clicks on his radio, about to pull you over for speeding. It was the whole house intercom, built into the wall of each room.

"Hey, Dad, aren't you finished with Lily yet? I'm starting to get blue balls."

Mom reached for the button that needed to be pushed in order to respond.

"Why don't you come over here instead, Donny? There's something we want to talk to you about."

While we waited, Mom turned toward me.

"I haven't had a chance to ask yet, Kimmy. Was your Gramps the first?"

I shook my head, unable to figure out why she was even asking. "It was Cissy's brother Neil."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.