Tomato in the Mirror
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Death Dependent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Your momma's a whore." Sure a lot of people make that comment, but what if it's true? And how do you handle it? Perhaps it might be time to join the business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The next day at school I decided on the target of my attentions. Ikari Yoshida. She was a cute asian girl that I shared a few classes with. We had talked a few times in class and she had always seemed friendly.

She was tall and willowy, with features that showed her almond shaped eyes to perfection. She was too quiet and too booky for the popular crowd but a little too hot for the nerds. So I figured it was worth a try.

She tended to sit at a table in the library during study hall, so I got a pass for myself and went down there. Sure enough she was at a table alone. As I got closer I saw she was reading "Tropic of Cancer" by Henry Miller. This boded well.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I shared the table?" I asked. Ikari looked surprised then said "Sure."

I sat down across from her. "Hi I'm Jimmy." I said and pulled out a copy of "Stranger in a Strange Land." She smiled at that, and we both settled down to reading.

I didn't push any conversation too hard and this was the library after all. On the other hand I was aware of the fact that she had her next class with me. So as we walked out we talked about books and favorite writers. The more I talked with her the more I found I actually liked her for more than her looks.

So as the school day went on I made a couple more excuses to bump into her and talk randomly in the halls. We weren't best pals by the end of the day but I did have a chance to talk her into studying at a local coffee shop the next day.

Leaving school I had a smile on my face, and I drove home feeling a little better about the world.

I arrived home and mom was walking around in a robe, obviously preparing for something. "Hi Mom." I said as I came in. She smiled as she bent over the table looking at her I saw that under the rob she had her red lace panties on. "Someone special coming by?"

"Mr Hoffman is coming by he likes to chase me around for a bit, don't worry if you hear some yelling or squealing." She said with a grin. "I wait till he gets me where I want him then he ravishes me."

"Sounds about right. Should I go somewhere else?"

"Maybe." Her smile turned devious. "Want to work tonight?"

"Depends what would you have me doing?"

"Well first young man you finish your homework, then you sneak out to a friends house, go into her room and plow her furrow."

"Okay I could get into that, what do I need to do and where?"

Mom passed along the details. By the time she was done I was grinning. "Seriously thats it?"

"Yep, its not too difficult. Now get to studying young man. No work for you till it's all done."

I walked up to my room and shut the door. I worked on my schoolwork as I heard mom running around downstairs and listened as she was chased around by a local real estate baron. Her sounds of pursuit changing to full throated moans of pleasure as he tracked her down and found her.

Roughly about the time he was leaving I finished my last chem problem and then went downstairs. Mom was sitting in a chair looking like a well worn mess. She grinned tiredly. "You'd think for a guy in his sixties he'd slow down a step." She said.

"Welcome to wonders of modern medicine." I said.

"Yeah and youthful desire in old men. So is your homework all done?"

"All set."

"Good." She picked up her phone and dialed a number. "Yes, he's all set and ready for you." She listened for a bit then set the phone down. "She'll be there and ready for you. Have fun!"

I walked out to my car and headed off into the night. As ways to reward doing your homework go I had to admit it kept me in the right frame of mind to learn.

The house was actually only about a mile but setting up to do this was going to be interesting. Thankfully by this time it was getting dark out. So I parked a block away. Seeing a stand of trees I walked to them then behind and down into the backyards of the neighborhood.

I had passed by and counted off the houses on the block. So when I got to the third house down I walked up to the back door and tried it.

It was as expected unlocked. Walking inside I made my way around till I saw light coming from one room. It was faint and flickering. Walking toward it I pushed the door open.

On the bed was a curvy attractive lady in her forties. She was asleep in a room surrounded by candles wearing a long blue dress that had a formal feel to it. She lay there as if she was sleeping.

Walking to the side of the bed I looked her over. Her hair was blonde with streaks of grey. She had some extra padding but her hips and breasts seemed to be the sort that invited a man to them. I ran a hand down her tummy and to her mound then down her legs feeling her through the dress. My other hand lightly felt a breast through the top of the dress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.