Tomato in the Mirror - Cover

Tomato in the Mirror

Copyright© 2012 by Death Dependent

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Your momma's a whore." Sure a lot of people make that comment, but what if it's true? And how do you handle it? Perhaps it might be time to join the business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Death Dependent

So I awoke the next day, a saturday plenty excited to be starting a new job. Well one I had seen Mom do throughout my life, but now I was becoming part of the family business.

The fact that it meant boning some lady I didn't know? Well that was even better. So I came downstairs and grabbed some cereal and orange juice for breakfast as mom came in dressed in a robe. "Hello darling." She said with a grin as she grabbed her breakfast as well. "Are you excited?"

"Actually yes I am, when am I supposed to be there?" I asked. "And where is it?"

"9:30 this morning, I'll get you the address."

"And as for cutting the lawn uh I don't have a truck to move the mower."

"Don't worry, you'll use hers." She smiled as I dug into breakfast. As I did Mom explained to me what her client wanted. Mom had a few female clients in her list. Ladies who liked a taste of pussy or a tongue in their privates but didn't want to run the risk of being "outed" by an angry lover. So they hired her to handle their needs. Some of them had been on her list for a decade or more.

So I shouldn't have been surprised that she was in a way subletting me out to help her clients with their desires. Not that I was arguing. It wasn't like I was letting Ron Jeremy fuck me.

There was nothing too weird in what she wanted, so after clearing the breakfast dishes I went upstairs and changed into denim shorts, a light t-shirt and old sneakers. I walked back down and Mom made a wolf whistle as I came into the kitchen.

"Not bad dear." She said with a smile handing me a piece of paper. "Now go over there and have some fun. I'm sure she'll have a smile on her face by the time you leave."

"So who is it?" I asked

"No, the whole point is you're the new lawn guy, you shouldn't know in advance." She grinned.

"Okay, fine be that way." She leaned over, ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "Go out and have fun dear, let me know how it goes."

I smiled took the paper and went out to my car. I looked over the address and whistled, it was an upscale part of town. The drive there was filled with butterflies in my stomach as I wondered what I was getting into and who I would meet.

Thankfully on arriving I was not to be disappointed. My fear was that I would be greeted at the door by a battle ax that needed to shell out for a young cock.

Instead.

The door opened and the lady by the door while in her forties was certainly a lady who held her shape well. She had the blonde southern belle look down. Dressed in a white sundress with a face that had probably broken more than few hearts when she was in school.

"Hello uh mam, I'm here to do your lawn."

"Oh please, do come in she said, just a hint of a Texas drawl to her voice." She walked me inside and then out to the garage. "The lawn mower and trimmer are out here, feel free to get started, and if you need anything please feel free to let me know."

So I spent the first part of this business of me playing stud. Mowing the lawn and trimming it. I was glad I had the foresight to double dose on Claritin before I left, no need for the "teenage stud" to have snot running down his face.

When I walked out back I saw the lady had changed into a nice two piece bathing suit. She was getting some sun and watching me as I mowed, edged etc ... Is it a cliché to say I could feel her eyes on me? Because I could.

Once all that was done I walked up to her. "Excuse me mam, I was wondering if I could get something to drink."

"Why no problem at all young man, what did you say your name was again?"

"Jimmy."

"Well come inside Jimmy."

I managed to bite back a comment about how I hoped to and followed her in. Her ass was shapely and made following her a pleasure. "Have a seat." She said with a grin, and walked to the fridge grabbing a glass and a pitcher of iced tea. She poured a glass for me then came over to the table.

As she did she play tripped and spilled the whole glass right onto my shorts.

Just as planned I might ad.

"Ohh Im so sorry Jimmy let me help you with that." She got down on her knees with a hand towel and began blotting up tea. Her hand moved all over my crotch, then felt the length of my cock and began moving up and down it.

Even through my shorts and the towel her hand felt good. Within seconds I was getting hard.

It didn't take her long to notice either. Her face first registered a bit of shock, then she smiled.

"Jimmy you naughty boy, did I do that to you?"

"Yes mam." I replied as her fingers began being a bit more obvious in their stroking of me.

"Now whatever could we do with this?" She said as she tugged down the zipper on my shorts.

My cock was straining against my under wear as I lifted my ass for her to pull down both it and my shorts, as they came down it sprang free and she smiled. "For such a young man you seem so well developed." She said and her fingers circled me, her hand moving up and down.

I moaned and my hips humped upward at her hand. Her mouth came down and I felt her lips circle my cock, then her mouth came down her tongue busy. Now my hips grew a life of their own and I fucked at her lips with a growing passion which she seemed to echo. Her head bobbing up and down madly.

"Mam I'm gonna, gonna." I could feel myself swelling and she not backing off at all. So I figured it was all well and good and let myself go into her mouth. Filling it with a load of my seed.

She swallowed it all with a grin, then looked up at me, resting her head on my thigh.

"Well now that we've taken the edge off I think I have some plans for you young man."

"What do you have in mind?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.