Mommy's Boy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Is Mommy's Boy too old to have his mother bathe him? Is Cindy going to be Willy's girlfriend? Is Mommy's Boy ever going to get laid?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Willy stripped naked while standing in front of his mother, his hard cock standing straight out from his sparse pubic hairs. Betty motioned for the teen to sit back against the headboard of the large bed. “Now Mommy’s Boy, tell me all about your date.” She said as she admired her son’s large erect penis, which was standing at attention like a little soldier, helmet and all.

Betty still sitting on the bed slightly turned to face her son who had his legs slightly spread enough for Betty to enjoy the view of his seven and a half inch long and thick cock, with his ball sack hanging below resting on the coverlet of the bed.

Willy was excited, as he usually was when he was naked in front of Betty in anticipation of her touching his teen prick. Willy told his mother all about his date with Cindy as Betty slowly stroked his upper thigh only inches from his already drooling cock.

When the boy got to the part where Cindy had let him take a close look at her young pussy Betty asked. “Do you want to see Mommy’s kitty?”

“Kitty?” Willy was perplexed.

“Sweetie, kitty is just another word for a woman’s vagina. You know,” Betty added as her ‘kitty’ became more aroused. “pussy, slit, gash, cunt.”

Willy’s cock twitched at hearing the word cunt emit from his mother’s mouth. “Please mother. I would love a close look at your ‘kitty’.”

Betty pulled the bottom of her nightgown high enough to expose her hairy slit to the boy. She leaned back until she was prone next to her son with her legs spread open. Willy moved until he was between her legs with his head only inches from her pussy. It looked the same but different from Cindy’s private place. His mother had a lot of hair around her pussy. The lips were puffed and open not only revealing wet insides but he could see that the wetness of her pussy was running from her opening wetting her upper thighs.

“It’s beautiful Mommy. I need to kiss it.” Without any further warning Willy bent his head and started licking his mother’s hot and ready cunt. Betty’s ex husband had never eaten her pussy. He liked having his cock sucked but never once offered to return the favor. When Betty was in her late teens she had dated an older guy who once went between her legs but after a couple of kisses and licks to her opening he had climbed up and unceremoniously put his cock into her pussy.

Now, her son was licking her like a pro. Do I have Cindy to thank for this? Betty thought to herself as her son found her clit. “Yes Willy. Right there. Do Mommy right there. Lick me good!”

Never before had Willy’s mother experienced the multiple continuous orgasms that her son’s mouth was affording her. She grunted with her pussy spasms telling her son lewdly. “Oh ya baby. Suck Mommy’s cunt. You are the best Mommy’s Boy in the world. Make me cum again.”

Willy was enjoying himself. He loved the way his mother and Cindy reacted to his tongue and lips. When Betty pushed on his head lightly Willy got the hint and raised his face, shining with his mother’s juices, to look her in the eyes with a silly grin on his face. He didn’t need to ask Betty if she enjoyed it. It was more than a little obvious that she enjoyed it very much. Betty was still sprawled in front of the boy with her satisfied pussy laying exposed.

“Did Cindy teach you that?” She asked with a little jealousy in her voice.

“I guess she did. But I liked licking you better. Your kitty tastes sweeter than hers.”

That brought a faint smile to Betty’s face as she asked the boy. “Did she let you stick that big prick of yours inside of her too?”

“No. You mean intercourse? Nope. She jerked me off when I was done. Then used her hand again before the movie was over.”

Good! He didn’t fuck her. I can be his first. “Do you want to stick it in me baby? Wanna fuck your Mommy’s kitty?”

Willy only nodded and his mother’s response was to grip him by his erection to pull his cock to the entrance of her pussy. As her son’s cock penetrated her Betty’s already wet cunt adjusted to the size of the young boy’s man sized pecker, as it slid all the way in. She felt like her son had just stuffed her pussy with his magnificent tool. It filled her up like no one else’s had ever done.

As Willy instinctively began his cock’s in and out motions his mother said. “I’m not on the pill Willy. Pull it out when you are ready to shoot. You can finish on my belly.”

Willy nodded in the affirmative as his cock enjoyed the wet warmth of his mother’s cunt. Willy meant to pull out and spurt his seed on his mother’s still flat tummy, but as he got closer to his climax the intense feelings he was getting from fucking his mother took over. When his cock erupted, Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! with powerful jets of his sperm he held his mother tightly as he filled her with his baby sauce. Crap! Was he going to be a brother to his own child?

When Willy was done he rolled off of his mother expecting her to admonish him severely for cumming inside of her, but she didn’t. Betty’s only thoughts were how much she enjoyed her first fuck in over two years and I better get on the pill right away! She knew that this wasn’t going to be the last time that she let her Mommy’s Boy’s big cock in her pussy.

Betty leaned over to where her son was sprawled on the bed cleaning his pussy drenched cock with her greedy mouth. Soon enough, the boy’s cock was on the rise. Willy just watched as his mother’s mouth cleaned his cock just before she started rapid bobbing movements that were nothing more than fucking his cock with her motherly mouth. He spurted again, this time deep in his mother’s mouth. She swallowed all of the boy’s gooey white jism before smiling at Willy. “I love you Mommy’s Boy.”

Willy had stopped caring about his mother calling him Mommy’s Boy. She could call him whatever she wanted as long as she allowed him access to her mouth and cunt. Willy was no longer a virgin!

Willy’s forays on the web checking out porn sites had brought him to a series of web pages devoted to anal sex. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to try that, but he also wondered what his mother would say if he told her that he wanted to stick his fat cock up her ass. Just something to think about.

He also was curious about spanking a woman, maybe even his mother. Willy wondered how he could broach the subject with his mother, and maybe Cindy too. They both had what he thought were spankable asses.

After three cums that day Willy slept like a baby, waking up before the alarm rang with his usual morning stiff prick. He wished he could get his mother to suck him off every morning but settled for a quick jerk off into a tissue before getting up. It was Saturday and he had some chores to do in the morning but he called Cindy first to see if she was going to be around in the afternoon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.