Mommy's Boy - Cover

Mommy's Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Is Mommy's Boy too old to have his mother bathe him? Is Cindy going to be Willy's girlfriend? Is Mommy's Boy ever going to get laid?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Willy stumbled through all of his classes Friday anticipating his upcoming date with Cindy. When the day was finally concluded Willy was the first student on the bus. Of course he had to wait for everyone else to board before the bus would start it's journey.

He had only seen Cindy once during school as they passed each other going in opposite directions. She had quickly told him. "I know where you live. I'll pick you up at seven." He had nodded, then she was gone with a sashay of her hips.

"Lucky fuckin' dog!" It was his friend, his jealous friend Mario. "What does she see in a dork like you?"

Willy was having fun with his new found popularity. "Maybe she heard that I have a big prick." Not far from the truth as it turned out.He said chiding Mario, who after giving Willy the one finger salute, turned and walked away.

Willy took a rare shower, rather than a bath, when he got home. Wearing nothing but his bathrobe he put fresh underwear on his bed before standing in front of his open closet door trying to decide what to wear on his date with Cindy. It was his first date and he had no idea what to wear.

Willy was standing in his open closet doorway, still undecided on what to wear, twenty minutes later when his mother returned home from her shift at the diner. She was bemused when she understood what he was trying to do.

She quickly took a pair of blue dress slacks and fairly new pullover tan shirt from the closet. "This is what you should wear tonight, It's casual and dressy at the same time. Mommy's Boy will be very handsome in this outfit."

Willy blushed but was very appreciative of his mother's wardrobe help. As he reached for his shirt and pants Betty dropped them hangers and all on his bed. "What time is she picking you up?"

"Seven o'clock." Willy answered his mother's question.

"It's only five fifteen Willy. Don't get dressed now and soil your clothes before your date even starts. I'll make you a quick sandwich to hold you over." She handed him two twenty dollar bills. "You pay for the show and treat her to popcorn and candy."

The boy took the money and dropped it on the bed next to his clothes with a bashful. "Thanks Mom."

After eating a sandwich and brushing his teeth Willy returned to the bedroom to get dressed. His mother was waiting for him. "Now Willy, we are going to take the edge off so you don't have your penis controlling you tonight and embarrassing yourself in front of Cindy. She is older than you so let her take the lead on how the date should progress please."

Willy nodded. "Whatever you say Mom. But I don't know what take the edge off means."

She pushed the boy down on the bed. "I'm going to show you son. You're going to like it." Betty undid the sash of the boy's robe, opening the front to expose Willy's firm naked teenage body. His prick was soft and was just draped casually against the boy's almost hairless thigh.

Betty knelt on the floor next to the bed. Using just one finger she gently touched her boy's pecker, running the finger up and down the soft loose skin until she saw the skin tightening. Willy's cock began to rise under his mother's soft knowing touch.

She leaned in to take the boy in her mouth. Betty enjoyed feeling her son's cock grow in her mouth to it's full seven and a half inch length, the thickness of his shaft crowding her mouth pushing her lips further apart. She pulled her mouth off of the boy with a loud slurp telling him. "This is taking the edge off. You like?"

"Oh yes Mother. I like a lot!" Her mouth was already sucking at his erection again. Willy lie back on the bed resting on one elbow so he could watch his mother fellate him. He loved the sight of his taught member sliding in between his mother's moist lips.

"Here it comes. Swallow it Mom. Swallow my jiz." Spurt His cock exploded in his mother's mouth. He watched as her throat undulated as she swallowed all of his love juice.

"There," Betty said as she let his cock escape from her hot mouth. "you should be all set now." She added with a grin. "You taste good Mommy's Boy. I love sucking your fat cock."

He was dressed with twenty minutes to spare. He sat on the front porch in one of the two white wicker rocking chairs while his mother occupied the second one sipping on a hot tea. Betty wanted to meet this girl that had enticed her son to his first date.

Cindy pulled up in front of the house driving her father's Chrysler mini van. Betty was happy to see that the girl showed enough respect not to sit in her car and blow the horn to announce her arrival.

The young girl had noticed the two of them sitting on the porch as she exited the van. As Cindy walked towards them Betty could not help but checkout her son's date. It was obvious by the jiggling of her breasts under her cotton blouse, as she walked up the walkway, that the teen girl had not bothered with a bra. Cindy's skirt was very short exposing the girl's toned legs right up to within a four inches of her crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.