Mommy's Boy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Is Mommy's Boy too old to have his mother bathe him? Is Cindy going to be Willy's girlfriend? Is Mommy's Boy ever going to get laid?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

The entire next day Willy’s cock got hard every time he thought about how wonderful it had felt to have his mom sucking on it. He could hardly contain his desire while waiting for his next evening bathing from his mother.

He could hardly wait to be standing naked in front of his pretty mother while she soaped his cock to get it nice and clean for her warm mouth. If he wasn’t in a schoolroom full of students he would have pulled his aching cock out of his pants to relieve the intense pressure he was feeling in his balls.

When bath time finally arrived Willy jumped to his feet at his mother announcing. “Bath time Willy.” Betty smiled at how eager her teen son was for his bathing. She could see from the bulge in the front of his jeans that he was anxious for his Mommy to milk him. She was eager also. Her pussy felt really good when she stroked her son’s big cock to a powerful orgasm.

Willy stood in the tub bare ass naked while his mother soaped his body. Betty spent more time than usual sponging the cleft between the boy’s ass cheeks gently scrubbing his tender brown hole.

Then she got to the good part. Betty rubbed the bar of soap against the sponge making it white with soap suds before she wrapped her hand holding the sponge around her boys already dripping erection. Willy couldn’t help himself and let out a loud sigh as his mother stroked his pecker.

He expected her to stop masturbating him soon to rinse the soap off of his penis before using her mouth on him. But, his mother didn’t stop stroking him. Betty increased the speed of her hand until Willy grunted and shot a load of cum in several hard spurts from the hole in the head of his stiff prick.

Willy stood still as his mother rinsed him off. He couldn’t keep the disappointment out of his voice as he told his mother. “I thought you were going to use your mouth on me again Mom. It felt so good when you sucked me yesterday that I was looking forward to another blow job tonight.”

Betty, still on her knees next to the tub directly in front of her son’s flagging penis, said. “That was a special thing for your birthday Willy. I’m not going to suck you every night.” She probably shouldn’t have introduced her son to the pleasures of a blow job. She was afraid that he would demand that she give him head frequently like her ex husband had always done. She had enjoyed sucking the boy and swallowing his sweet cream but she didn’t want to make a habit of doing him that way.

“I’m not waiting until my next birthday for a blow job mother.” It didn’t come out as whiney and begging as Betty had expected. Young Willy’s voice was steady and firm. His cock was starting to firm up in front of his kneeling mother.

Betty could not miss that her son was having yet another erection. After all it was facing her, only a foot or two away from her flushed face. Talking about his dick getting sucked was enough for the boy’s cock to re-inflate itself.

Betty knew that she was staring to lose control of the situation. She started to rise only to have Willy put his hands on both of her shoulders to hold her down on her knees. His cock was bobbing in front of her in anticipation of what young Willy was about to do.

Willy’s Mom had two choices. She could push him away or allow him to have his way with her. She used both of her hands on his thighs trying to push him away but Willy used his left hand to grab his mother by her thick hair and pull her close to his taught cock. He used his right hand to guide his member to his mother’s soft lips.

She pushed harder at the boy’s legs but he was too strong for her. He twisted her hair with his left hand forcing her mouth to open with a hurtful. “Owww!”

His large penis entered her mouth about halfway it’s length before Betty surrendered to her son’s forcefulness. She moved her hands from the front of his thighs to his bottom cheeks and pulled him to her, until Betty’s chin touched Willy’s ball sack driving the head of his cock and a couple of inches of his thick shaft into her tight throat.

Willy had never in his life felt so powerful as he did at that moment. He now held his mother’s hair in both hands as he drove his cock deep into Betty’s throat marveling at the feeling he was getting from controlling his mother. This is only the beginning Mother. The thought bringing a big grin to his face.

Betty continued to squeeze Willy’s rump, digging her nails into his tender skin as her boy fucked her throat. Her pussy exploded with a powerful orgasm. She had never cum that hard while sucking a cock before. But, then again, she wasn’t sucking cock as much as being face fucked by her son, as he painfully pulled on her hair. She had her first orgasm caused by the combination of pain and lust. She was hooked. She would do whatever the boy wanted if he could make her cum that hard again.

When Willy’s cock started shooting his cream he continued to force his cock into his mother’s throat enjoying the wet sounds his cock made and his mother’s gagging. Willy pulled out slowly when he stopped cumming. His mother remained on her knees, tears running down her face, her nose running and her hair standing on end from his rough handling. She couldn’t look Willy in the eyes as she continued to remain on her knees on the cold tile floor.

Willy wondered if she had liked what he done to her or if she was angry with him. He couldn’t tell from the blank expression his kneeling mother had on her face. Willy knew too little about sex to understand that his mother was going through a life changing metamorphosis at that moment.

Betty was confused. Willy had hurt her with his big cock but her cunt had liked it and creamed as it had never done before. She had read on the internet about ‘pain sluts’. Was she one of those perverted women now? She slowly rose from the floor, still not locking eyes with her son. She softly told the still nude boy. “I’m going to bed now.”

Willy boldly said. “You’re not done yet Mother. Are you going to leave me wet and naked standing in this tub?”

Betty started. “Oh no Willy. I’m sorry.” She quickly grabbed a big terry towel as the naked boy stepped out of the tub. She dried his body then knelt again, this time to help him step into his pajama bottoms. She still didn’t look up but she did get a good luck at his prick swaying inches from her face.

“Kiss it Mother.” Willy told her. And she did. She lowered her face to his soft cock and gently kissed the head before pulling his pajamas up to cover his nakedness. She did it. She kissed his cock when he told her to. I like this power! The boy’s thoughts were of what else could he order his mother to do?

I could get used to this. Willy thought as he asked his mother for the password to the parental guide program on their computer. I need to find out more about sex. Especially on how to control my mother.

He had school the next day but when he got home after school he would spend some time on the computer learning about sex. He knew that there was intercourse but what else could he talk his mother into? Or demand of her!

The very next day at school Willy was sitting alone in the cafeteria for lunch when Cindy Solomon dropped her lunch tray across from him. “Mind if I join you?”

He was only a sophomore and Cindy was a junior. He stumbled with his. “No. I mean yes. Uh! Join me please.” What the hell did a popular, beautiful junior want with him?

Willy was ill at ease as the pretty blonde girl sat across from him and started talking like they were life long friends. Willy had never even said hello to the girl. He was very confused.

Finally Cindy asked him. “How about we go to the movies Friday night?”

“Uh sure. I guess so.” What was going on? Why did this girl want to go on a date with someone a year younger than her? Lots of questions with no answers.

“I know you don’t drive yet so I can pick you up at your house with my Dad’s car.”

That was it. She took her tray with her half eaten lunch over to her regular table, She was smiling as she leaned closer to a girlfriend to whisper something in her ear. They both looked at him and giggled.

“What was that all about?” Asked his frequent lunch partner Mario Puzzo.

“Dunno.” Willy answered between bites of his bologna sandwich. “She wants to go to the movies tomorrow night.”

Mario’s eyes widened in surprise. “With you?” He asked in astonishment.

“Yeah. I guess so.” Willy was still very confused but the thought of sitting next to Cindy in a darkened theater got his cock to twitching as it became a little hard. He better do some serious research on the internet after school and learn whatever he could before his date with Cindy. Did she expect him to neck with her? She had a big set of knockers that hardly even bounced when she walked down the halls of the school. Willy had never even touched a girl’s tit before. She wore skirts that ended several inches above her knees showing off her shapely calves. A date with her was a big deal. His cock was all the way hard now. Damn. He couldn’t stand up to leave the cafeteria until his erection abated. There was no way for him to hide the bulge of his seven and a half inch cock in his light weight dress slacks.

What was his mother going to say? He had never been out on a date before. His mother had told him he needed to be sixteen before he dated. Should he tell his mother that Cindy was old enough to drive? What should he do?

Then, Willy’s mind went back to the previous night’s encounter with his mother. How could a woman who let her son stick his cock down her throat tell him what he could or could not do? Willy’s mind was made up. He would do some sex research when he got home. When his mother’s shift was over at the diner he would simple TELL HER that he had a date Friday night.

When Willy’s pecker went down he got up and rushed to his English class getting there only a minute before the tardy bell rang. His cock was hard throughout the forty minutes of class. He was slumping in his chair at the rear of the classroom his cock rubbing against the desk top. He wished he could cum right then and there but he would not be able to hide the resulting wet spot on his pants from everyone.

Although Willy didn’t normally masturbate, preferring to wait for his mother to do it for him, he made an exception that day. He stripped off his school clothes the minute he got home going to the upstairs bathroom completely naked, his cock already hard again. He stroked himself while thinking about Cindy’s tits. Then closing his eyes to try and get an image of his mother’s mouth on his cock. That did it. Willy’s cock exploded sending the jism from his spurting penis into the toilet bowl. Cleanup was only a flush away.

Now onto the internet to explore the many sides of sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.