The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Will Travis, June 28, 2009

I'm giving my presentation tomorrow morning and then my parents are coming up to take me home. I'm going to hang out at home for a few days and then the whole family is going to Florida to watch my presentation and get a taste of the nudist lifestyle. Apparently my parents are eager to try it out, and my brother Ben wants some experience being naked in public before he starts going to college parties. I'm feeling pretty confident about the project. I drew some really interesting conclusions about the interplay between religion and nationalism, and got a chance to learn some Spanish in the process. The presentation to Professor Wagner will take an hour to 90 minutes, and I'm working on a 15 minute spiel to give at the conference.

Hunter came by earlier today to say goodbye. I really like his way of saying it! He had me lie down on my bed and started sucking my dick. He has a lot of practice giving blowjobs and you can really tell from getting one. He used his tongue like a musical instrument, running it up and down the shaft of my dick and gently caressing the tip. Then he closed his mouth around my tongue, sucking harder and harder until I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed his head against my groin and shot my cum down his throat. We stopped for a minute while I caught my breath. Then Hunter grabbed a bottle of lube from my nightstand and started working it into my asshole. When I was nice and lubed up I spread my legs and he began to fuck me. His cock is a lot bigger than it looks on television, and he drove it deep into my body. Even after just getting off, the sensation felt incredible, and Hunter managed to make it last a pretty long time before cumming inside me. We showered off together and then he went back to his dorm.

I'm almost done packing, and Pete and I are going out to eat tonight to celebrate the end of the term. It will be our first real date; Pete can't go out much because he didn't pack any clothes. Tonight, he borrowed some pants and a shirt of mine and we're going to a really nice restaurant in town. I've heard it's very romantic. With any luck, I can go for round two when we get back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.