The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Norm Barber, June 25, 2009

After class, I went to the library with Marian to put the finishing touches on our screenplay. The plot is that the football quarterback and hot future valedictorian get put in The Program in the same week. Naturally, everyone expects them to fall in love with each other, but they're both secretly gay. People start to notice his dick isn't hard when it should be, and they finally come out on the Friday of the Program. The film follows them as they deal with the repercussions, and ends with their junior prom. Along the way we put in a lot of witty dialogue and jokes about high school.

When we'd gotten everything to our satisfaction, we hit print and started walking over to the printers. Along the way, we heard moaning. It sounded like sex, and we decided to investigate. We walked over to one of the tables, where we saw Pete Nowak pumping his cock into the ass of someone who was lying on the table, his dirty bare feet resting on Pete's shoulders while he sucked off Will Travis. Will noticed us and motioned us over. I looked down, and beheld Hunter Weems eagerly sucking Will's cock. He pulled it out long enough to acknowledge me.

"I've got a hand free," he told me.

"No thanks, I'll wait on Marian." I had noticed her hand wandering towards her crotch. We watched them go at it until Hunter shot his load, followed by Pete. Pete slowly withdrew his cock from Hunter's ass, which was now dripping with cum. Finally, Will came, his semen eagerly swallowed by Hunter.

Hunter stood up. "So what are you guys here for?"

"We're finishing up our screenplay," Marian answered.

"What's it about?"

Marian gave a brief synopsis.

"That sounds really cool. I'm actually looking to break into acting. Do you guys mind sending me a copy."

"Sure, no problem."

I knew that Marian would be eager to fuck after watching the three of them go at it, and I suggested we "find somewhere private."

"Who needs privacy?" she responded.

That gave me an idea. I led her downstairs into the lobby, where, coincidentally, a tour group was being given an overview of the campus library system. Marian sat down on one of the computer tables, and I began eating her out. I used every trick I knew, and before long Marian was panting and squeezing my head between her legs. I signaled for her to let me go, and stood up. Everyone in the tour group was staring at us, even though the guide kept prattling on obliviously. A few of the guys were fidgeting nervously in their pants. Come to think of it so were one or two of the girls. Marian leaned back against the computer monitor, and I began giving it to her with my cock. I could hear clapping coming from the tour group, but I wasn't really paying attention. I leaned in and kissed Marian as I kept fucking her. I pulled off just in time for the tour group to hear the wail of her orgasm. The tour guide finally turned around just as I came, and we collapsed onto the table together. We held each other for a few minutes and then walked back to our dorm. The tour group had already gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.