The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Will Travis, June 21, 2009

After the incident a few days ago, I stayed in bed and worked on my project for a couple of days ... There was nothing really serious, but I had some pretty nasty bruises and was sore all over. The project is coming along pretty nicely, which is good because it's due at the end of the week. By today, I was tired of lying around all day, but I was still a little sore. I figured that swimming was the best way to get some exercise in without hurting myself.

The guys swim team was there at the same time. Apparently they do a practice camp over the summer. They were practicing nude, and I occasionally stole a glance at their toned bodies diving in and out of the water. I thought I recognized one of them. It took me a few minutes to realize it was Hunter Weems. I was amazed; I'd had a poster of him on my bedroom wall, and now I was seeing him in the flesh. I kept swimming until their practice ended, stealing glances at Hunter the whole time. When the swim team left I got out of the pool, toweled off, and headed to lunch.

I met Pete in front of the dining hall and told him who I'd seen. He was as excited as I was, and started to get hard. We got a table and went to go get food. I didn't realize that the swim team had gone to get lunch just before us, and ended up in line right behind Hunter. I couldn't decide whether to strike up a conversation or not. I really wanted to meet him, but I didn't want to be rude or come across as starstruck.

Hunter made the decision for me. "Are you guys in Dr. Wagner's program?" he asked.

"Yeah. My name's Will by the way."

"I'm Hunter."

"I thought I recognized you."

He laughed. "Actually, my mom knows Dr. Wagner."

"What a strange coincidence."

"Not really, she's pretty involved in The Program, and they meet each other at conferences. Dr. Wagner's going to present a preliminary paper on you guys in my home town over the Fourth of July weekend."

"Cool, where do you live?"

"Apertus, Florida, it's the first nudist-designed city in America." I remembered hearing that his father built the city, and it was on my wishlist of places to visit.

"Cool, I've always wanted to visit there."

"You guys should come down for the conference. When does your class end?"

"End of this week, actually."

We got to the front of the line and I sat down next to Pete. He was really excited when he found out I'd talked to Hunter.

"Did you get his number?" he asked.

"No, I didn't think to, but I'm sure I'll run into him again. The swim team is practicing here apparently."

We finished eating and headed to the library to work on our projects.

I ran into Hunter again at dinner. This time, he sat down with Pete and me. We got along really well together, and by the time we sat down, our cocks were all rock hard. After we'd finished eating, Hunter invited us back to his dorm. He introduced us to his roommate, Bruce. We played video games for awhile until Bruce left.

"So, are you guys up for a threesome?" Hunter asked.

"I'm still a little sore, I'll just watch." I responded.

"What from?" I explained to Hunter what had happened to me and Justin.

"Dude, that really sucks!" he responded. We commiserated about my misfortune for a while until the conversation turned back to sex. Eventually, Hunter and Pete assumed the 69 position on the bed while I watched. I began stroking my dick as they started sucking one another off. I started off slow and easy, not wanting to aggravate any of the sore spots left on my body. As Hunter and Pete got more into it I couldn't help stroking harder and harder. Hunter performed spectacularly, he pistoned his cock in and out of Pete's mouth, pausing only to let Pete gasp for breath. Meanwhile his own mouth wrapped itself around Pete's dick, slurping and sucking as it gave Pete what looked like an incredible blowjob. The slurping stopped as Pete's body tensed in orgasm. Hunter lifted himself up and swallowed before cumming himself, spraying Pete's face with his jizz. Hunter then stood up and walked over to me. He waited until I shot my cum onto him.

"I like walking around covered with cum," he explained, before rubbing the semen all over his groin and thighs. "You want me to walk me home?"

"Sure"

We didn't talk much on the way back; it had been a really intense experience and I was starting to feel sleepy. I suggested to Pete that he spend the night with me, and he was eager to take me up on it. We probably won't have any more sex tonight, but it will be good to have someone to cuddle with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.