The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Justin Robinette, June 12, 2009

Pete Nowak was my partner today. I had him kneel down in front of the statue and took him from behind. While we were going at it, a troupe of cheerleaders walked by. Naturally, they stopped to watch, and they definitely would count as positive reactions. The added audience made the sex a lot hotter, and I came really soon. When we got up, the cheerleaders walked over to us and started making conversation. One of them blushed and said that she would have asked me out if I wasn't gay. She really blushed when I told her I go both ways! We ended up making a date for lunch.

We'd finished giving presentations, so Dr. Wagner spent the class going over the history of The Program, from its inception in 2001 to the present day. She talked a lot about her own experience as the first participant, and how she was initially nervous and frightened and found the experience humiliating. Apparently this is a common reaction in Program participants, especially when The Program is first being introduced to an area. Her parents had signed her up for The Program to help her overcome shyness. Apparently, this was the initial purpose of The Program, and its value for sex education and teaching positive gender norms was only noticed later. She also got sexually harassed very heavily, although that is becoming less and less of an issue as public nudity becomes more commonplace. Dr. Wagner gradually acclimated to The Program as the week wore on, which is also common in Program Participants. Obviously, she eventually came to enjoy The Program, and ended up becoming a major advocate for it. However, some people never get used to The Program at all and can be traumatized it. That was a big part of the reason The Program has been so controversial.

The other part of the controversy was due to the conflict between The Program and religious mores. With abortion becoming increasingly rare due to effective contraception shots, the religious right latched onto The Program and gay marriage to preserve their influence and power. A large number of people, even who weren't very religious, opposed The Program because they were uncomfortable with public nudity, especially among high-school students. The Program was banned in 30 states, and President Bush's 2004 reelection is commonly attributed to his vocal opposition to The Program.

According to Dr. Wagner, public opinion about The Program began to turn in 2005, after a highly visible controversy about a private school in Florida. Strangely enough, the whole thing centered around Hunter Weems, the Olympic swimmer. It was pretty obvious that the whole thing was politically motivated, and an investigation found that The Program was actually highly beneficial to students. Weems' father ended up building the first city explicitly designed for nudists, and was elected Governor of Florida in 2006. The same election season returned pro-Program majorities in 5 statehouses and the US Congress, and the Program ended up getting Federal money in the 2009 stimulus.

That conversation took up the whole period, and Dr. Wagner said she'd discuss the evolution of The Program itself tomorrow. I got out of class and headed towards the cafeteria to meet my lunch date. Her name is Brenda Knowles and she's from Harrisburg, PA. It turns out that she skipped a couple of grades in elementary school, so we're the same age. She's been cheerleading since she was a little kid, and she's really excited to be in college since she'll finally get to do it topless. We also share the same sense of humor and we really hit it off. Being naked, it was pretty obvious that I was into her and she suggested that we go back to my place. Fortunately, Rod was out when we got back to my room. Brenda lay down on the bed, and I started going to work on her feet. She'd never had a guy do that before, and she really enjoyed it. She enjoyed it even more when I moved up to her pussy. By the time I got my cock in her she was screaming. They probably heard her in the next dorm! Since I'd already cum today, I lasted a really long time, and Brenda climaxed first. That drew an audience, and since our door was open, they crowded in to watch me finish.

After resting up for a bit, I introduced Brenda to some of the guys. Gretchen had already met Brenda, since she's hooking up with another cheerleader. It turns out that the cheerleaders are planning a cookout tonight, and Brenda invited us to join them. We're going to head over as soon as I finish this. Hopefully, some of the other guys will meet someone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.