The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Justin Robinette, June 5, 2009

Yesterday was my turn to jerk off in front of my class and discuss my sex life. I'm a bisexual foot fetishist, so we had a lot to talk about. It turns out that my roommate, Rod, shares my sexual tastes, so we should have a lot of fun together the rest of the year. I also presented my plans for my research project. I'm interested in the differences in people's reactions to gay and straight sex, so I'm planning to do a project where I have sex in public with a guy and girl on alternating days, and have an accomplice record people's reactions. I got volunteers to be my partners and to record the reactions.

After lunch I played volleyball with Pete Nowak and some of the girls. I was kind of distracted by their breasts bouncing as they jumped up to spike the ball, and we ended up losing, but it was still a lot of fun.

When I got back to the dorm Rod had just come back from playing soccer. I suggested to him that we fool around a little before he hit the showers. We started off by licking one another's feet. His were covered in dirt and grass stains from playing soccer. It was really hot! When we'd had enough of that we shifted positions and jerking each other. When we had finished we cuddled for a while, and I ended up drifting off to sleep. I guess I needed a nap after all that excitement. After I woke up I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my sex history.

I got dinner with Rod, Marian Castillo and Norm Barber. The food wasn't that great but we had a lot of fun talking to one another. It was still light out when we finished eating so we took a walk around campus and explored some of the areas we hadn't seen yet.

Today was the first day of my project. Marian Castillo was my partner, and Will Travis was the lookout. We did it in the Town Courtyard, underneath a statue of The 2nd Earl of Albemarle, who the college is named after. The courtyard is located at the entrance of the college, right next to Main Street, so we would get a lot of passerby. I tried to make it last as long as possible, and I pulled out a couple of times to rest for a second. When I finally came, Will said that 10 people had passed by. Three looked turned on, two were neutral, and the other five looked grossed out. I'm going to partner with Paul Murdoch tomorrow, so we'll see if the results are any different.

Gretchen Cockrell 'presented' in class today. I hadn't really talked to her before. It turns out we're both from Maryland, though, which is kind of cool. She's a lesbian so we talked a lot about the differences in sex between gay and straight people. Rod and I got called on a lot since we have experience with both types. After lunch, I entered the results of my first experiment into the spreadsheet I'm using, then I had a meeting with Dr. Wagner to discuss my project. She suggested that I incorporate other sex acts to see if that affects the results. I have braces so I can't really do oral, but it would be interesting to see if the sex act affects people's reactions.

When I got back, Pete Nowak was watching TV in the common room, so I asked him if he wanted to help with the experiment. We went back to the statue and I counted responses while he masturbated. It was around 5:00, so we got a good count, 15 people. Three high school girls walked by first, and stopped to look until an old lady told them they should be ashamed of themselves for watching. I counted that one as a hostile response. I got six more hostile responses, three neutrals, and two more positives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.