Nightshift on the Pleasure Hotline - Cover

Nightshift on the Pleasure Hotline

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry Henderson is desperate for a job. Any job. This Nightshift job was not what he was looking for, but it was a job none the less. Now he had to become an expert on lubrication and moisturizers. At least he wasn't the condom expert.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Harry had already loaded the luggage into the minivan and the two women piled into the car chatting about the conference that was scheduled to start later that afternoon at the secluded spa in the country.

Doris was so talkative that I would have shoved my cock down her throat to shut her up if it wasn’t for our boss Mrs. Peabody sitting in the back seat. Each time I turned around to check on vehicles behind me not fully trusting the rear view mirror I got a fantastic view up Mrs. Peabody’s nylons and saw the French panties that she bragged she got on discount from a wholesaler over in New Jersey. I knew that Doris was an equal opportunity sucker and muncher and she had probably been on her knees under the boss’s desk more often than mine when I was talking dirty to a customer explaining the ins and outs of our special products.

I was getting a little hot and bothered just thinking about getting a nice shot at Doris’s backside later that night when the lights went off in the room next door. The two women were together in the double queen-sized bedroom and I was in the smaller single bed room next door. I hoped the walls were well insulated to keep the sounds of Doris’s moans and groans that often forced me to press her face into my palm in the supply room. I was also concerned about the loud slapping noise her ass cheeks made when I gave it to her “doggie” style from the rear.

Mrs. Peabody was a bit of a prude in matters related to actual employee relations even though our company was geared to all things of a sexual nature assisting couples to achieve that “tingle” that made it all worthwhile. I was a probationary customer service person and already had two strikes against me because I was a man. Fortunately, the female customers seemed to warm up nicely to my verbal suggestions on proper use of our products and I had been lucky enough to meet several of them after hours to give them personal assistance just to show we were a company that put their customer’s needs first.

The first indication I had that something was coming to a head in the other bedroom was the thumping of the bed against the thin motel wall. Then, Doris’s familiar whimpers when she was getting ready to release her juices caused me to harden just like an old hound dog catching the scent of a tasty target. Since the door was slightly ajar, I peeked in and saw Mrs. Peabody’s bare ass humping like some frenzied grave digger heading for six-foot territory in an all-fired rush. She had the top of the line twelve inch black rubber strap-on tightly cinched to her hips and it was slick with Doris’s wet pussy meat and gobs of our most expensive lubricant dripping down the insides of her nicely toned legs. I could see Doris’s face contorted with her look of lust. I knew she was in the final stages because her tongue was flapping in the breeze like some rogue tool of pleasure looking for a place to lick with her consummate skill.

I only had two options:

(1) I could totally ignore the lust-filled lesbian antics and try to get some sleep and be nice and fresh for the conference. That option was not suited to my newly-acquired persona of sticking my nose and my dick into every sort of sexual opportunity and I quickly discounted taking the coward’s route to living an uneventful life.

(2) I might strip down completely naked and join them in their naughty nocturnal games without requesting permission like some loser toy-boy with no sense of male superiority. I liked this option best of all because it was my style and I was certain Doris would be delighted and I planned to make Mrs. Peabody equally as receptive to taking my cock like a good little girl with whimpers of pleasure and naughty words to drive me to deeper success inside her female core.

They were so distracted with their lesbian style strap-on gymnastics that they didn’t suspect they had company until I shoved my long shaft straight up the topside Mrs. Peabody’s rump as easy as pie in silent taking. She let out a screech of confused fear and indignation at being anally skewered without preamble. Doris opened her eyes to see what was going on and smiled when she saw me laboring away on Mrs. Peabody’s still attractive haunches. My added weight was driving the older woman’s twelve inch black beauty deeper into her snatch and she was already in a state of uncontrollable orgasm.

“Get your nasty thing out of my backside, you prick!”

It was amusing to feel Mrs. Peabody squirm like a bug caught in a trap. She was trying so hard to get away that she was giving poor Doris the ride of her life and made me hang on for dear life to her love handles like some new arrival at a Dude Ranch. It was altogether delightful and after several moments the three of us were working in unison like some grotesque parody of lovers on their honeymoon with a third partner in a game designed for two. I could not even make a wild guess as to how long it took for me to get to that point of no return when my copious load was ready to spurt forward into the recesses of the drenched with sweat middle-aged woman but suffice it to say she was already shuddering with the effort to receive my gift with some semblance of dignity resigned to defeat by superior forces.

After I drained every last drop into the suddenly calm female, she managed to voice her emotions with comprehensible language.

“No, my boy, please don’t take it out just yet. Let it stay inside a bit longer. Doris, stop wiggling like that. You will have me doing it all over again like some schoolgirl over the master’s desk.”

She was the cream inside our sandwich of lust, soft and lovely, and not the least bit like her former self with a caustic remark for every tidbit of conversation. I rather liked her like this and felt my prick start to come to life again just thinking about the possible tightness of her as yet unexplored rear door.

That mystery was soon dispatched to my memory bank and I can confirm her puckered anus was indeed as tight as a schoolgirl attesting to the fact she had little experience in anal antics. Poor Doris was so lonely watching us in fully stretched out sphincter spreading copulation that she took turns licking my backside and then probing into my depths with her still-attached strap-on. I think she expected me to protest but I was enjoying Mrs. Peabody’s flanks so much that I cared not a whit how deeply she explored my posterior channel. I was not certain which of us came first but I do remember all three of us experienced a satisfactory explosion of epic proportions.

The desk phone woke us up at the same time in the early morning to let us know we would be due for the conference meeting right after breakfast served in the lobby dining room starting at six AM. The two women looked at my morning “hard wood” and we all decided to skip breakfast in favor of some wet and wild games in the shower.

The conference hall was packed with the employees of “COC” looking a little bleary-eyed from the same sort of games played by Mrs. Peabody, Doris and myself. There were almost one hundred souls sipping coffee and pretending to be interested in the agenda. I counted approximately sixty nubile females and thirty sharp looking young lads with roving eyes. It was obvious to me that the general formats of the normal “COC” office was directed in the pursuit of erotic atmosphere and the room reeked of raw sex and dirty minds. In all honesty, I have to admit, it was quite exciting and I allowed Doris to stroke my shaft under the table top whilst I explored Mrs. Peabody’s depraved undies. I suspected the same hidden business was going on all around us and from the looks of the faces of the young men and women everyone was a willing participant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.