Nightshift on the Pleasure Hotline
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry Henderson is desperate for a job. Any job. This Nightshift job was not what he was looking for, but it was a job none the less. Now he had to become an expert on lubrication and moisturizers. At least he wasn't the condom expert.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

I would be the first to admit that the pay working the nightshift was not what I had hoped to be making after graduating from college, but the fringe benefits were certainly a lot better than I could have hoped for. Between the almost all-female work staff and the hordes of lubrication-needy women depending on me to solve their issues, I was literally in pussy-heaven.

My delectable redheaded co-worker, Sue, was not happy unless I gave it to her at least once on each shift and we had almost run out of finding suitable hide-a-ways right inside or close to the work area. A more mature computer technician called Doris took great delight in hiding under my desk and freeing my usually erect cock for suck sessions while I was in the middle of a lubrication emergency.

I think Sue was starting to get suspicious of my looks of satisfied pleasure each time the very energetic Doris drained my creamy bodily fluids into her rapidly swallowing mouth. Each time I looked at Doris in the office looking so business-like and a little bit shy, I marveled at her expertise in manipulating my equipment with such talented expertise. If she hadn't taken the initiative and scooted under my desk with an impish giggle, I don't think I would have ever had the nerve to ask her for her oral favors.

After about 3 weeks of nightly exposure to depraved excesses, I was in need of a respite from the constant orgies of the flesh. My customer appreciation index had even dropped somewhat as my female clients had sensed my jaded attitude.

When I was called into the supervisor's office, I was a bit leery that perhaps someone had reported my activities with either Sue or Doris. I hoped that I would not be fired because I had let my dick supersede my brain on so many occasions.

The supervisor, Mrs. Peabody, was called "Penny" by a select few of the "old-timers". It was a tightly knit group and I was not a member. Fortunately, Doris was a member so perhaps she could put in a good word for me if "push came to shove".

Mrs. Peabody was on the telephone, so I just stood there looking around her office. There was a photo of her and several other women on a tennis court on the wall. The sight of her in the abbreviated tennis skirt impressed me as she tended to keep her legs fairly well hidden in the office. I did remember when I first started working at the hotline that she exhibited a delightful heart-shaped ass when bending over the file cabinet. But the ugly black glasses and the severe hair in a bun sort of put me off any thoughts of an erogenous nature.

"Mr. Henderson, do pay attention! I want you to join Doris and myself at the "COC" conference in Albany this weekend. We need someone to carry the equipment and the other two male workers are a bit lacking in the muscle department. Are you free this weekend?"

I was so relieved that I was not in trouble for my sexual adventures that I merely breathed a sigh of relief and nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Good lad! Be here at the office at 9 AM sharp and we will all drive in my station wagon. Bring your swim trunks. The hotel has a lovely workout pool."

I went back to my desk in a bit of a quandary. Here I was, a "cum laude" graduate of a prestigious college and accustomed to giving orders to females on a daily basis. Yet, I felt like Mrs. Peabody treated me like a piece of meat and had no concern for my feelings at all. On the other hand, the college loans were pretty large and the need for gainful employment overrode any thoughts of ego in my current situation.

A call was flashing on my console.

"Yes, you have reached the "COC" hotline. May I help you with your lubrication problem?"

"Oh, dear, you are a man. I didn't expect to talk to a man. This is so personal that I feel a woman would help me best."

Harry was used to this by now. It was a common response and one that he understood and generally overcame with little effort.

"My name is Harry. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking... ?"

"I am Sydney and I have to get an answer real fast!"

"Good evening, Sydney. Which of our products seems to be the issue?"

"It's actually 2 products, Harry; I have the "Sensitive Tingle Jelly" and also the "Female Hygienic Sheath". I have not been able to get the Female Hygienic Sheath inserted properly and I am not sure if the Sensitive Tingle Jelly should be inside my vagina first or should I wait until after the thing is in place."

"Let me set your mind at rest, Sydney, our Sensitive Tingle Jelly is designed to be used in almost every sort of situation. You can use it both in your vagina or your anus and it even is quite successful when liberally applied to the nipple area. I would recommend using it both before and after inserting the Sheath."

"I feel so much better, Harry. I was so worried I was doing something wrong and I wanted my evening to be perfect. Can you give me some advice on how best to insert the Sheath?"

"May I ask if you shave your pussy or do you prefer an unshaven vagina?"

"I don't like to shave down there, Harry. I get a little scared when something sharp comes close to my pussy."

"Well then, Sydney, the first thing to do is brush all of the strands away from your pussy lips and leave your slit ready for insertion. Might I inquire if you are secreting any fluids as yet or is your pussy dry?"

"I was dry as a bone, but since we started talking I am suddenly seeping all over my pussy slit."

"Good, pull your lips open slightly with thumb and forefinger. You need to place the crown of the Sheath right over the vaginal opening and push it in with the flexible stick provided."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.