Celestial Wars
Chapter 18: Talking of Eternity

Copyright© 2012 by Noble Truth

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Talking of Eternity - Battle has separated the Demon and the Half-Angel, and now their romance must endure more trials.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond  

Don't fret my sweet. Endings don't last forever...

-Forgotten Lovers

-Alarial-

It wasn't painful. Not like I expected it would be.

When Jon and Cariel had talked about Hell's 'call' I had imagined an uncomfortable and irresistible pull.

But there was none of that. It felt more like a question than a pull. I felt a cool presence embrace me, and it seemed to ask me if I would like to go with it.

It did not try and trick me. This 'presence' seemed to make it clear that Hell was our destination, and that I would be forever different should I choose to go. It also let me know that I could refuse, and remain on this Earth once Winnowing dispersed.

There was never any doubt.

My Dark God's warm red eyes were focused on me as I smiled at him. He returned my smile with a bright, honest one of his own. One that made his pale face dimple at the corners of his mouth.

Then, right before my eyes, he sunk into the ground like he was a substance-less ghost.

Take me as well.

The presence grew close around me, and a gentle grip pulled me through the earth.

Through a chamber deep underground.

Through a door not of this world.

-Cariel-

I watched my sister slide beneath the earth after her demonic lover and knew that all my efforts had been for nothing.

He is your lover too ... Whispered the jealous side of myself.

I could feel that Hell's call had settled on me. I wondered if I was the first Seraphim in history to feel this sensation. It was strange. Cold but calm. Questioning yet soothing.

Michael was looking at me.

A few short decades ago, I would have been bowing before this mighty man. I would have been awed to spend time in the presence of the great Archangel Michael. Now ... all I felt was unsatisfied.

I tapped a finger on the gold collar that encircled my neck.

"Do you think you could get this off?" I asked. My voice was dull.

Michael just looked at me. A tear trickled down his cheek. He seemed to be in shock. He genuinely hadn't expected Alarial to choose the demon. He truly believed that good always triumphed when it mattered.

"It will take centuries to unravel whatever locking magic Devnikolus might have devised." Michael said. "We'll have to keep you isolated in case the mind control magic affects your judgment."

He sighed, and ran a hand through his bronze hair.

"It's over now Seraphim Cariel," he said, "You go back to your Sphere, I need to check the monastery ... though I know it is too late."

I felt the compulsion to obey a celestial superior, but just then, the collar flared into life. Apparently, not accompanying Devnik down into Hell counted as trying to escape.

Oh ... well that settles it then.

I closed my eyes before I gave in and slipped through the earth. I closed them to spare myself from seeing Michael's expression, but also because I was really fucking tired.

-Jon-

I watched Cariel slip down after Maria.

Michael's face twisted into open shock. "Seraphim!" He screamed. "I order you to return to heaven!"

But she was gone.

He rounded on me. Now there was anger on his face along with tears.

I just shrugged. I had come to terms with this. My life as I had known it was over. I guess no human truly walks this earth forever.

"I made a deal a while back," I said with a forced laugh. "I've got to go. Bye now."

I gave him a jaunty wave, and stuck my tongue out at him as I went.

-Devnik-

Hell welcomed me, as I sunk into its deep embrace.

For a moment, I was nothing but raw energy, passing between the mortal Plane, and the Demonic one. It was comfortable, and I could feel my pains ebbing away. I always enjoyed the transition back to Hell. It was like coming home.

Then, I began to reform.

The press of a new reality began to reshape my physical body. My eyes began to see again, and my sense of touch, smell and hearing were returned to me.

I blinked once, and smiled.

I was sitting on my throne, in my tower, in the center of my Plane of Hell. My gaze swept over the throne room, where a very surprised Unami, who was sweeping the black marble hall, gave a startled yell.

Despite my best efforts, I chuckled a little as he tripped over a blood red rug, and tumbled to the floor.

Then, there was chaos.

"My Prince!" squeaked the Unami.

He quickly stood and righted himself. He gave me a deep bow, and then sprinted off down a passage way, yelling news of my return at the entire tower.

"The Prince has returned! The Prince has returned!"


Soon, nearly my entire court was assembled in front of me.

My full court consisted of five X'irel and twelve Bra'rul, and I could see four X'irel and ten Bra'rul before me.

All fourteen of them were on one knee, lowered into a deep bow. For a moment, I simply gazed at them. Then, my eyes wandered up to high ceilings, where wrought iron chandeliers burned red wax candles.

It had been a long time.

My eyes dropped back down at my subjects.

"Efular!" I snapped. "How have the affairs of court been in my absence?"

My second in command jumped to his feet. He was a tall X'irel with a long braid of red hair. Aside from his red eyes, he looked like a perfect human until he opened his mouth. X'irel have unnatural, needle sharp teeth.

"Yes Lord," he said, as he stepped up onto the dais that my throne sat upon. He reached into a pocket in his robe, and withdrew a thick piece of vellum.

"Three items of note took place during you three decade absence." He said, as he unfurled his list and peered at it.

"The first is that Prince Baal attempted to call on you. He refused to leave a message. He said he would try again in half a century."

I cleared my throat. If that was the most important thing, than the business of the court could wait.

Efular, while reliable, was not particularly subtle. He continued on.

"Second, is that a large part of imps have asked that you attend to an abnormally large Destruction fire that has erupted in the lower west side of the Purple Lily Gardens. They were..." Efular finally stopped speaking once I raised my hand.

I pointed at a Bra'rul named Oreda. She rose quickly from her bow.

"How may I serve my lord?" She asked.

"Gather two others and search the realm for three newcomers that followed me through the crossing. You are looking for a blond Aethling, and red haired Seraphim, and a human with scars on his face. They came through shortly after me, so they should be close by."

Oreda bowed low once again. She pointed at two Unami who were watching from the far end of the throne room and ordered them to follow her.

They left, and I turned back to Efular.

"Does anything absolutely require my attention for the next four hours?" I asked.

Efular frowned, and looked down at his notes. Reluctantly, he shook his head.

I stood, and Efular sunk down into another bow.

"Members of the Court of the Sixth Plane of Hell," I said loudly so my voice carried, "I am overjoyed to see you all. Tomorrow, I will hold an open court for all disputes, both large and petty. I shall also take some time for us to be reacquainted."

I paused, and they looked up at me.

"However, for now, I will be busy. I return to you all with wonderful news. I have brought a Seraphim an Aethling and a living mortal down to hell. They shall become members of our court, and members of the Dark."

The court gasped, and I was greeted with a short round of polite applause.

I held up a hand, and they quietened.

"For now, I shall oversee their changing. I ask that you all excuse me. Dismissed."

They all rose, and a din of chatter erupted amongst them as they began to exit into the passage ways.

I turned to Efular.

"Make sure Oreda brings my new subjects to my chambers immediately."

Efular nodded, "It will be done my lord."

He hesitated, then said, "It is good to have you back my Prince. It makes the court uneasy to be without the authority of our Lord."

I clasped Efular on the shoulder briefly, and then walked through the doorway behind the throne into my chambers.


I sat down wearily in my favorite armchair, next to the marble fireplace. I snapped my fingers, and a roaring orange fire blossomed in the hearth.

While I gazed into the flames, I formulated what I would do. I wanted to go out into the realm and search for my love, my future bondswoman, and my butler. There were many dangers out in my Plane of Hell ... and that didn't include the demons who made their homes there.

But I couldn't. I had to play the part of the lord, so I had to have my subjects do my menial tasks for me.

I sank back into my seat, and imagined what I would do to Oreda if any one of them came to harm.


-Cariel-

I stood with Alarial and Jon outside an intimidatingly tall black tower.

I hadn't managed to see much of this strange place.

For the most part it looked like a strange and savage garden in eternal twilight, with a sky shaded with light purples and some deeper pinks. Marble statues in various states of disrepair shared space with climbing roses.

But that wasn't the terrifying part. As I explored the garden, I had turned the corner at a large hedge, and nearly walked into a section that burned with Devnikolus's strange black fire. My nose had been inches away from the blaze.

After that, I had found a mossy bench next to some roses, and waited to be found.

It wasn't long before a Bra'rul had accosted me. I had been expecting Devnik, and in my surprise, I had tried to use magic to defend myself.

But my magic hadn't come. I could still feel it within myself, but I couldn't draw it to the surface.

I am powerless here.

"Come with me," the female Bra'rul had said. "The other two have already been found."

"Where are you taking me ... demon?" I said, unable to keep some of the sneer out of my voice.

"To my Prince," she had said. "Follow close behind, the gardens will destroy you if you take a wrong turn."

So I had followed, and now all three of us stood together.

"My Prince sent us out to find you," said the Bra'rul, who had introduced herself as Oreda. "This is his stronghold, and the center of the Broken Gardens."

I cast my eyes over at Jon and Alarial. Jon looked apprehensive. Alarial looked impatient.

We all entered through the gate, and found ourselves in an expansive black marble chamber. At the very end, a black throne with rubies in the hand-rests dominated a large dais.

Devnikolus's throne. I thought.

Oreda continued speaking as we walked across the chamber. "My Prince has said that he will oversee your corruption transformations personally. It is a very high honor. You three must be strongly within his favor."

Alarial snorted a little bit, and I saw Jon bite his lip to keep back a smile. I'd like to say I remained composed, but I might have rolled my eyes.

Oreda pretended she didn't see.

She took us around the back of the throne, where a discreet door was positioned just behind it.

"This door will take you down a hall and up a flight of stairs. The Prince will receive you in his chambers."

Alarial already had a hand on the door before the she-demon finished speaking.


Devnikolus was sitting in a high-backed leather armchair. His red eyes were fixed on the fireplace before him. Orange light danced across his face, highlighting the strong length of his jaw, and his high cheekbones.

His eyes flicked up and over to us, and he smiled.

"I'm glad you all chose to come here."

He said it genuinely. With more warmth and emotion than I had ever heard from him.

Alarial bounded forward, and launched herself into his lap. She was all blond hair and enthusiasm as she nuzzled his neck with her mouth and nose. I watched her lick at his skin, and press her thinly clothed breasts against his chest.

Devnikolus put a slender hand on top of her head, and stroked her like she was a cat.

"Hush now, my love," he said, "There will be time for that soon."

Alarial stopped squirming and settled. Her eyes drifted shut, and her cheek rested against Devnik's chest.

I wanted to be there in his lap. I ached for those possessive touches.

Devnikolus looked up at Jon and me, still standing in the entranceway.

"I need to talk to all three of you," he said. "You will all start to experience the corruption soon, and I want you to know what to expect."

Jon cleared his throat, and took a step farther inside the room.

"Yes," Jon said, "I know that the ... um ... corruption involves us becoming true members of the Dark ... but what does that mean?"

Devnikolus sighed.

"Basically," he said, "You will be turned into demons."

Devnikolus looked at us, perhaps looking for some hint of shock or surprise. We disappointed him. I imagine we had both suspected as much.

"Yes well," Devnikolus continued, "The process will occur gradually over a three day period. For the first day, you will find that you will be unable to access any magic that you once had."

Jon grinned, "No problems there."

Devnikolus shrugged, "That was directed more at the two angels rather than you ... human."

Jon winced. "You're not mad about my slip up ... are you?"

"Well discuss it after your change," Came Devnikolus's cool reply.

Jon's face fell, and he looked suitably miserable.

"On the second day," Devnikolus continued, "You will be confronted with tremors and uncontrollable discharges of magic. This is the day where the corruption will analyze your inherent magic and willpower. The type of demon that you are transformed into will be in accordance with the strength of those two."

"I'm not going to be an imp am I? I asked bitterly.

Devnik's eyes met mine. My core clenched, and I immediately regretted my tone.

"Doubtful," he replied.

Then he said, "On the third and final day, your physical transformation will occur. After that, you will officially be subjects of my court."

"Well," Jon said. "That doesn't sound too bad."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.