Joey and Susan Naked in School - Cover

Joey and Susan Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey

When I woke up on Thursday morning I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Last night Susan took my virginity and the sensations were incredible. What I found even more unbelievable was the fact that I had been able to bring her to several orgasms on the two occasions we made love. When she told me that these orgasms had been more intense than any she had ever experienced before I was walking on cloud nine.

As a result I was really chipper when I went down to breakfast and I must have had a smile on my face because when Sheila saw me she said,

"I take it that you and Susan enjoyed your time alone last night because you seem to be walking on air this morning."

I blushed furiously at this and both my parents turned to look in my direction so I tried to cover up.

"Yes we had a very enjoyable time and we've got to know each other a lot better over the last two days. It was not just last night which was enjoyable though, yesterday at lunchtime was also worth remembering, because I took mum's advice.

My mother looked at me and asked,

"And just what advice would that be?"

"Wendy started her teasing again when she saw the size of my erection and wondered what it would feel like to have that monster up inside her. So just told her that if it wasn't for the fact that Susan and I were boy boyfriend and girlfriend I would have been happy to oblige her and let her try it out so that she did not have to wonder any longer."

"What did she say to that," My mother asked with a smile on her face.

"She said she could always ask Susan to let her try it, but Susan said that would not be fair to Sheila."

"What had Sheila to do with the situation?" My mother wanted to know.

I grinned; "Well Sheila having had a good long look at it herself and been party to the discussion. Susan felt she was probably wondering the same thing as Wendy. However, she was my sister and since sisters should not have sex with their brothers then to be fair if one couldn't have it neither should the other."

"I take it that ended it that ended the discussion? My dad asked.

"No it didn't," said Sheila, "Because Susan also said that if she had let Wendy experience it she would need to have offered her something in return and she didn't think she could offer anything she would want. Wendy then suggested that might not be the case because some women were a bit Bi."

My mother exploded with laughter at that and my dad nearly choked on a mouthful of tea.

"But it ended when Susan said that it took two to tango and she did not think she would want to take part in that kind of dance." I told them.

"My! My! The naked in school program does stimulate some interesting discussions which lead at times to indiscreet revelations," my mother concluded looking at Sheila.

I felt, wrongly as it turned out, that I had turned the heat on her rather than me.

Wendy picked up my sister to run her to school which left me alone in the car with my mother that morning.

"I am not trying to pry into my son's sex life my mother told me, but I am assuming that after the mobile phone call I received from Susan while we were at the hospital, she has told you about her experiences with her coach.

"Yes she did and that surprised me because she felt it made her damaged goods and no boy would want to have anything to do with her after that."

"How did you react to that statement?" my mother wanted to know.

I looked over at her and then I told her, "I laughed."

My mother looked shocked, "You laughed?"

"Yes, I laughed and told her if she was talking about damaged goods then I think I came into that category. I don't relate well to people, I can't talk to girls and I am socially inept. This has nothing to do with the way you and dad brought me up. I have never had a medical diagnoses of my condition, but I suspect that I come out somewhere on the Asperger Syndrome's scale. So I informed her that I was hardly a great catch for any girl, never mind one as beautiful and intelligent as her."

"How did she react then?"

"She was surprised that I wasn't worried about her affair with the coach, if you could call it an affair."

"I am glad that you take that view because she was the victim of a sexual predator who had quite a history of preying on his charges."

"Susan thinks there are some advantages which stem from that. Though he took advantage of her innocence she has never considered that he raped her. Now that she has come to terms with it, she feels he was a considerate and skillful lover and taught her the sex was an enjoyable experience. She thinks that this will be an advantage in our relationship because her experience will offset my complete inexperience"

"Am I to take from that that you are both contemplating a sexual relationship sometime soon?"

As she asked the question I responded by blushing furiously and wished not for the first time that I could control such a reaction. My mother looked at my face.

"I think from the look on your face and your reaction to my question, I am too late in asking the question. We have no time to discuss this now, but I want to talk to you about it before you are much older my boy. In fact tonight will not be too soon.

"Mom, do we have to do this," I asked. "We are both over sixteen and what we are doing is legal. Even in your teenage days not too many brides and grooms came to the altar as virgins."

"I did not say I was going to scold you or try and dissuade you, I said we would discuss it. I might also add that I suspect you are right in your diagnoses of yourself because you are a very bright young man and that gives me great hopes for your future. I believe that just as you learn maths and other subjects, I suspect that as you mature you will learn how to get along with other people

The chances of that will be even better if you have the right kind of partner to help you with that process. It is early days, but as Susan as comes to terms with her experiences, she will be what she would have been if these things had not happened to her. By that I mean she will be the kind of bright outgoing kind of person you need. So get off to your classes and we will talk about things tonight. If Susan feels she wants to be there and share in the discussion then by all means let her come."

Susan.

I saw Heather dropping her son at the entrance to the school before heading off to the teacher's car park. As Joey approached me he was looking worried. Before he could say anything I suggested we should get undressed and then he could tell me what was worrying him since we didn't have a lot of time if we were not going to be late for class.

"How do you know that anything is worrying me?" He asked.

"Well let's just say the car was stopped for a fair bit of time before your mother let you out. When you did get out, the look on your face told me that you were really concerned about something. Has your mother been getting on to you because she thinks you are not treating me well enough?"

As we began to undress Joey told me what was troubling him and I can't say I was surprised by the news. Mrs Smith is a very sharp cookie.

"The trouble is that she suspects that we are getting on too well. I think she suspects we are more than just good friends, Joey told me"

"You mean she suspects we might be having sex?" I said with a giggle.

"I don't think that is a laughing matter. She said she wants to have a discussion with me this evening and that she thinks you should be there as well. So you will have to face the music along with me."

As we made our way to the class I told him that I wasn't surprised she made that request.

"Why not?" And what is more, you don't seem too worried about this while I am dreading what she will say to us about our behaviour."

"Joey, your mother has been my confidant for months, she probably knows more about the way I will think and act than she does about you, though on second thoughts she seems to know more about how you will act than you realised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.