Experiencing Joy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My career took me to Singapore to manage the company's local office. That's where I met Joy Lim, my administrative assistant, who took care of my office needs. It was when she began taking care of my private needs that everything changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace  

Joy and I did leave the office, she left before I did but I had already called a cab to pick her up at six-thirty and bring her to my place. I had gotten everything ready for my crab crepes including the Swiss cheese sauce that went over them and had two bottles of a dry Sylvaner in the fridge waiting for her arrival.

When the doorbell rang, I ran up to the door and pulled it open to reveal Joy standing there in a cheongsam, the high-collared long dress typical of China and Asia. It was white with light blue embroidery and beautifully form-fitting. She was stunning with her hair up in a bun as she sat down a small bag, then walked into my arms the way we'd been wanting since Wednesday.

We kissed, of course, and I told her how beautiful she looked.

"I keep the dress on for a while but I know you like it off, right?" she said laughing.

"You are so beautiful either way, just perfect," I told her as I led her into the living area where I had the wine and glasses with some salty Asian-style nibbles in dishes.

We sipped our wine as we sat together on the sofa, kissing, just happy to be together.

"I miss you, Russ, miss us being alone together."

"I missed you, too, Joy. I really want us to be together. I wish there was a way," I told her not thinking especially of the implications, just of the wanting to be together.

We were together all weekend and while our sex was so wonderful, there was obviously more as she took me sightseeing and we walked hand-in-hand like lovers around Singapore. We were feeling more like lovers, a couple in love, as we were together, though our time at work had to be professional and somewhat distant.

Our affair went on and Joy, one day after we'd been together about six months, told me that she was fairly certain that there were two women she worked with who might know or at least suspect we were lovers.

Well.

Now I had to think about how this would be perceived around the office. It also made me think about my future with Joy. What did I want? I thought about this long and hard, then, on a Tuesday afternoon, I asked her if I could come by her apartment after work. She said yes and that she would also fix us dinner.

So, I took a bottle of chilled Champagne and flowers and showed up at her door at six-thirty.

She was dressed in a bright green cheongsam this time, one that I hadn't seen before but one that made her look especially lovely. We kissed, of course, and I opened the Champagne as she asked me if there was something special.

I poured the flutes almost full and said, "Yes, there is something special."

I clinked her glass and said, "This, Joy, is a toast to my love for you."

She looked up at me, just standing there, stark still with her glass in her small hand.

Her smile disappeared as her lips pursed slightly and a serious look came over her.

"I love you, too, Russ. Very much."

We both stood there, not really knowing exactly what to do or where this was going. All I knew was that my heart was racing like I'd just run a marathon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.