Experiencing Joy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My career took me to Singapore to manage the company's local office. That's where I met Joy Lim, my administrative assistant, who took care of my office needs. It was when she began taking care of my private needs that everything changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace  

Our sex was incredible, the most wonderful by far of my life. But that was just the beginning, an important beginning, for sure. Joy Lim was special to me, she'd become more than a sexual liaison. Much more.

As we kissed, she slid over me in such an erotic manner, I was learning a lot about the ways Asian women entertain and please their men. I was determined to give her as much as she gave me which gave me a pretty high goal to meet.

After a few minutes, she moved up off me and turned on the sprayer and rinsed us both down then we dried one another off. I led her back to her bedroom and put her on the bed, then knelt on the floor with my face between her legs as I began caressing her with my tongue, running it along the inside of her leg, up her calf and thigh, stopping just short of her bush, then tracing down the other thigh and calf.

I made several slow circuits up and back between her legs as she let out soft moans, then I parted her pubic hair, wiping my finger along the pink wetness then followed by my tongue lapping softly up and down.

"Mmm, you make Joy feel so good," she said softly as I could hear her breathing increase.

My fingers rubbed along her lips as my tongue wiped along the lovely crease between tasting her slight saltiness.

She lifted her legs to my shoulders as I eased her open with my fingers, rubbing, teasing, licking as I went.

I was just going to take my time between her legs and decided that I would remain there to give her two orgasms if I could. After all, she had been a total delight in her pleasuring of my body. And I was loving every moment of it.

I did give her two orgasms that Sunday morning. I think she expected me to stop after the first one but I wanted to try to make her as happy as she had made me. And I think I came close.

We made love one last time and I reluctantly left her apartment, not wanting to stop kissing her goodbye as I stood there in my clothes holding her slim, naked body. I just didn't want to leave.

But the cab was there and I went home to my quiet, lonely apartment, now seeming changed by my weekend with Joy Lim.

I scrambled a few eggs and made toast, yes, I'm a pretty good cook but just didn't have the enthusiasm in me to bother.

After I ate, I tried watching a few of the English-language channels but quickly tired of it. I picked up a book I'd been reading, one that I thought I was really quite into but, after my time with Joy, it just seemed banal. She was a constant in my mind.

So, I left my apartment and went for a walk, knowing I was headed in the direction of her apartment. It took a while but I finally turned the corner and there was her building and, as I counted stories, I saw there were lights on.

I walked around her block, then traced my steps back home, not knowing what to do.

As I walked, I thought about this fabulous weekend I'd just had with the most enchanting woman I'd ever know. I began to see just how captivated I was with her. I was even understanding that I was beginning to fall in love with her.

The next morning, as I entered the office, I knew I had changed when I began looking around for Joy. And when my eyes found her as she turned a corner, I knew from my heart leaping inside that she'd become something special, very special.

"Good morning, Mister Caswell, I hope you had a nice weekend," she said as people milled around.

"Yes, quite nice, actually. Thank you for asking, Joy. And how was yours?"

"Oh, mostly stayed in this weekend. Had things to do, things I wanted to do. Don't forget you have a ten o'clock meeting with Mister Glover's group in Conference Room C," and she turned and went to her desk as I went into my office to start my day.

About nine-thirty, Joy brought in the mail and faxes of the morning and sat across from my desk sorting through them and putting them in piles on my desk.

"This, I think you should see first," she said as she parted her knees and I saw the wonderful dark bush between her legs and as she leaned forward to put some more papers on my desk, she dropped one knee opening herself to her pinkness inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.