Experiencing Joy - Cover

Experiencing Joy

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My career took me to Singapore to manage the company's local office. That's where I met Joy Lim, my administrative assistant, who took care of my office needs. It was when she began taking care of my private needs that everything changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace  

Joy Lim was a totally captivating young woman ... interesting, intelligent, gracious, an absolute beauty, especially when she was naked, and with a sexual appetite that would please any man alive.

I kissed her soft lips, our tongues enjoying one another, as our bodies met in, now-familiar, passion. She liked to stick her tongue out for me to suck and we took turns doing it.

"You make love to me now, Russ? Make me a happy woman?" she asked me as she moved her legs apart. I got up between them and used my fingers to part her bush, revealing the pink lips waiting to accept me into her body.

I brushed my cock along those pretty lips, spreading her wetness over my cock head and began pressing in as she pulled her knees back onto her chest raising her pussy for my entry.

Looking down, I watched my cock slowly make its way inside her until I was fully pressed against her. Then I began slowly stroking in and out. She put her hands under her hips lifting herself up so I could take long, slow strokes directly down into her tight love tunnel.

"Mmm, nice and slow, I like it this way," she whispered as I moved back and forth. She began moving her hips around under me, making our lovemaking feel even better.

Every descent into her felt so wondrous. She was so tight and every time I pulled back up, I could feel her muscles tighten around me, gripping me firmly.

My hands were on her firm breasts, my thumbs rubbing over her hard, little nipples as she smiled up at me.

"Can you stay also tonight here in my bed, Russ? I like having you here with me."

I really hadn't been to my apartment at all during the weekend but quickly decided that I could get what I needed to do done if I got home by noon on Sunday. After all, it's difficult to say no when your cock is happily sliding in and out of a beautiful woman.

"Yes, I think I'd like that, Joy. Maybe I could take you to dinner tonight? I'd need to go by my place and change into something clean."

"I would like to cook a nice meal for you, Russ, that way you don't have to wear any clothes at all. I would like that even better," she laughed.

Well, as long as she also stayed naked, I thought, though she did have a wok built into her stovetop and I would insist she at least wear an apron to protect that beautiful body of hers. And, by staying in, we could both remain naked.

"Whatever you want, Joy. I'd be more than happy to have you make me a meal. I must say you do everything so beautifully well."

"Especially this?" she asked smiling broadly as she wiggled her hips back and forth.

"Yes, especially this," I told her meaning every bit of it.

I was fucking her slowly but even slowed down more. She was so tight that just edging down into her, slowly, quite slowly, then back up just as steadily added to the erotic feelings of our sex. And, I knew I could probably go longer that way as I wanted her to enjoy our lovemaking.

"Oh, feel so good, Russ, I am happy we are doing this. You are liking it, too, I can tell."

"Oh, Joy, I'm just loving this. Maybe next weekend you can stay at my place?"

"That would be nice. Then you can cook meal for me," she laughed.

"Actually, Joy, I'm a pretty good cook. Maybe I'll make you my crab-filled crepes, you might just be impressed."

"Joy is impressed right now with how good you are, so your cooking also must be good, too," she giggled.

"Could be that my skills in the kitchen are better than my skills in the bedroom but I certainly enjoy this even more than cooking."

"I like cooking, too, but I like this better, especially with you, Russ. I will be missing this next week until we go to your apartment for the weekend."

"Yes, me, too. But we have to be careful at the office. Maybe we could see each other Wednesday evening? Maybe here or at my place?"

"That would be nice. I am liking this," she said smiling up at me as her legs lifted to lock her ankles behind my back.

We stayed in bed together until almost seven, then got up and went to her kitchen as she began preparing a stir-fry for our dinner. She set up her rice cooker, then came over to me and sat in my lap facing me rubbing her furry, wet pussy up and down the underside of my cock and we kissed and felt one another.

She did interrupt our fun to begin prepping the chicken and vegetables, then right before the rice was finished, she fired up the wok, put on an apron and began finishing our supper.

We had a chilled white wine, a French Rhone, with dinner, and enjoyed eating together feasting on our food and the nakedness of one another.

Then we cleaned up and went to bed for the evening, just content in one another, now, comfortable and at ease with each other in our new intimacy. A lot had happened since we left the bar the night before.

We made unhurried love twice that night and she gave me oral before she put out the lights ... long, slow, oral, sucking me with her lips softly flowing back and forth over the head of my cock until I cummed in her mouth.

It was feeling quite wonderful to sleep with my lovely assistant, something I was thinking would be quite nice to continue as I fell softly asleep in her arms.

Hours later, my eyes began to open as I became aware that she was on her side, facing me, smiling her pretty smile as I came to fully realize that I was waking up with Joy in her bed and all that it meant.

"Good morning, Russ. I was liking to watch you sleeping. You are very peaceful when you sleep. Maybe I help make you that?"

I pulled her into my arms and we kissed, then I told her that, yes, I think she did make me feel peaceful. And very happy.

"Would you like more happiness this morning? You feel in mood for me?" she tittered, knowing that I would.

I put my mouth down to her ear and whispered, "Can you feel what mood I'm in?" and her small hand took me as she laughed, then swept the covers off us while she got up over me, reaching under to grip me as she worked herself onto me.

"Mmm, feel tight today, need some nice cum to make me more easy to go up and down. You will give it to me, right, Russ?" she teased was I watched her small tea-colored body move up and down over me. I took her hard little nipples between my fingers and tweaked them, causing her to say, "You like my nipples, Russ? Asian girls have nipples like little rocks, they get very excited and hard. I like you to play with them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.