My Wife's Lovers - Cover

My Wife's Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It was after ten when I received a call from Amy telling me that she would be home soon. About a half hour later I heard her coming into the house. I heard her giggling and Ryan's voice. I flipped on the cameras in time to see her enter the living room. As she walked in Ryan grabbed her and pulled her to him. He kissed her neck his hand came up and slipped under the top of her dress to grasp her breast. She moaned and held his head to the nape of her neck.

Then I watched as his hand moved down and to the hem of her dress. He slowly pulled it up revealing her already dripping pussy. Amy spun in his arms and they kissed passionately. As they did Ryan pulled the back of her dress up and began to fondle her ass cheeks. Things were moving very quickly and had obviously started earlier in the car.

Amy pulled away breathlessly. She reached up and began to unbutton his shirt. Then she stripped his shirt off. It was obvious that he was in great shape. I watched slowly slip to her knees. She reached for the tent in his pants and I heard her gasp. She looked up at him in surprise as she squeezed the huge tent in his slacks. A moment later she was anxiously fumbling with his belt and zipper. She pulled his pants and underwear down.

We both gasped at the same time. Ryan's cock was absolutely huge. I had never seen one so large, even in porn movies. He quickly kicked off his shoes and pants as Amy focused on his huge cock. She grasped it with both hands and there was still plenty left over. Her eyes were wide with amazement as she stared at the huge head.

She looked at the camera and raised her eyebrows as she stroked him. As I watched she tried to take it into her mouth. She could only get the head in. His cock was not only long, it was amazingly thick.

I watched her suck and lick the swollen head for quite some time. He seemed to have the ability to hold off climaxing indefinitely. I was guessing that he wanted to put it in Amy, and I was correct.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

"There aren't any rubbers big enough for my cock," he said, more as a question than a statement.

"That's okay," Amy answered "I want to feel that big cock in me without anything between us." She stood and slowly stripped off her dress, dropping it to the floor. Then she had Ryan lay on the sofa and she crawled between his legs and took his cock in her hand. Her fingers could not touch around his cock.

"It's going to take a while to get this in me," she said, stroking his cock and looking at him. She caressed his balls, lifting them gently in her hand as if trying to determine how much cum he had.

"Take your time," he said with a smile, "I have all night."

Amy bent and took the head into her mouth again. She sucked it for a long time. She licked the head, leaving her glistening saliva behind. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, making it very wet. I was sure she was a little worried about taking such a huge cock in her pussy. I could tell that she was trying to get it as wet as possible.

"I want this cock," she whispered, almost as if were trying to convince herself that she could take him. She moved up and straddled him. Then she let Ryan rub huge head of his cock back and forth between her wet lips. When the head was covered with her juices she placed her pussy at the head and pressed downward slightly. She said later that it felt a lot like a doorknob. She pushed downward harder and I could see her lips stretching. "Ohhhh," she gasped as the head began to slip inside. It took a full minute before the muscles of her sphincter let the plumb sized head breach her opening. "Oh my God," she gasped. "It's so huge."

She remained still, allowing her pussy to get used to the massive head. Once the head was inside, which was the widest part, the rest would not be as hard. Gradually she allowed her weight to force her downward, taking an inch more. She paused again and waited, then she moved again, taking another inch, and then another. She was breathing heavily now and little beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. In spite of the stretching of her pussy it was obvious that she was still very excited. I knew she was taking it as a challenge to get it all inside now. She was going to have it all I was certain.

I couldn't believe that she had taken as much as she had already. The lips were incredibly stretched. In the back of my mind I was a little worried that she would never be the same, but I took solace from the fact that babies were much larger and women's pussies recovered from that. I chuckled thinking that Amy was probably feeling like she was giving birth.

Inch by inch the huge cock went into my gorgeous wife's pussy. There were about three inches left when she paused. She laid her head on Ryan's chest and caught her breath. A few moments later she sat up, with a determined look on her face. Her face scrunched up as she pushed down hard. "Ahhhhh!!!" she gasped as the final couple of inches went inside her. To my utter amazement she had it all inside her.

Her juices were literally running down his balls. I had thought it was amazing when she took David's cock but this was longer and much wider.

"God, it feels like a baseball bat in my pussy."

"There are not many women that can take my entire cock. I've been turned down by more woman than you can imagine."

"I can believe that," Amy said breathlessly. A few moments later she whispered, "It's starting to feel good now. I think I could cum by just sitting here and not moving."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.