My Wife's Lovers
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I awoke the following morning to a kiss. When I opened my eyes I saw Amy leaning over the bed. She had a tray in her hands with breakfast on it.

"Good morning, lover," she said.

"Good morning," I said, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. "To what do I owe breakfast in bed?"

"No reason ... just that I love you," she answered.

"Okay, what do you want me to do," I said with a smile.

"No, really, I should be able to fix my wonderful hubby breakfast in bed if I want without him being suspicious of my motives," she said with a smile. She placed the tray on me and then sat on the bed.

"Yeah and this is the first time in ten years."

"Never too late to do something nice for the one you love," Amy said and stuffed a piece of toast into my mouth to shut me up.

I took it out and said, "If I remember correctly you were loving someone else yesterday." I picked up a cup of steaming coffee from the tray and took a sip.

"No, I was 'fucking' someone else, not loving, and that is very different."

I smiled. "It is," I agreed.

"I did enjoy it, however, maybe a little too much," she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess I am feeling a little guilty."

"I suppose I can understand that. But there is no need to. I got as much pleasure out of it as you ... maybe more."

"It could not have been more," she said, picking up a piece of toast and taking a bite. She looked at me. "You are a wonderful husband."

"Ah shucks, ma'am," I said in my best John Wayne drawl.

"Seriously. How many guys would let their wives do what you have let me do?"

"A few I suppose."

"Very few," she said and paused. There was something on her mind. Then she said, "I feel like I have been mean to you."

"Mean? You could never be mean to me. How have you been mean?" I said truly confused.

"Well, with the restricting your climaxes and such."

"Oh, that. I don't think that is mean. I like the new, more assertive you."

"Really?" she said, with a look of disbelief.

"Yes," I said, putting the tray aside and taking her into my arms. "You are not doing anything I don't want you to do. One of the reasons ... other than for my own pleasure ... that I want you to be with other guys is because I think you, actually we, need it. Things were getting stale, as happens in so many marriages, and I don't want that to happen again. I also don't want you to stray. I know you said you never would, and I believe you, but that might make you very unhappy eventually. I know how sexual you are and I know I could never keep up with you."

"But I don't have to restrict your pleasure," she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"True, but that was probably the best thing you did for our marriage."

Amy sniffled and looked up at me, "How can that be?"

"As I said to you the other day, it has made me more attentive and really boosted my desire. I told you I feel like a teenager again, and I think that is the reason. I read once that masturbation is the great destroyer of intimacy and I think it could be true ... not that I was masturbating a lot, but even occasionally it can hurt I think. Now all my sexual desires are focused on you. So, yes I like it. Now, I wouldn't want to go for months without sexual release ... but I know how to prevent that. So, I am okay with you making the sexual rules and keeping me in line. It is very sexually stimulating to me."

Amy stared at me. Then she smiled and wiped her eyes. "I just don't want to be mean to you, ever."

"Sometimes I think a little meanness is exciting. I will let you know if I think you are being too mean to me, okay?"

She nodded.

I said, "We have always been pretty equal in most aspects of our marriage, and that should continue. Sexually, I like the idea of you taking the lead. On the other hand, I don't want you to take over accounting and budgeting."

"Really, and I wanted to do that so bad," she joked as she wiped her eyes again

"Too bad. That stuff is mine and it really turns me on," I said and laughed.

Amy laughed and hugged me and we were quiet for a while. "So what do we do now? With David gone back to college, and all."

"Ah, there is the sweet slut I know and love," I laughed. "Actually I was thinking about that. There is a guy, a client from New York, who is coming into town. He is a nice guy, good looking, about thirty, and an important client to the firm. I was supposed to take him to the ball game and then out to dinner when he arrives in town this Friday. If you agree I will make up some excuse at the last minute ... like having to go out of town and tell him I am really sorry. I know he is really looking forward to the game. I will suggest that you could go to the game with him and then to dinner. He is recently divorced and still licking his wounds, I think."

"Hmmm, sounds interesting. I suppose I like baseball enough to do that. Then I would bring him back here for some fun," she said thoughtfully.

"Well, only if you two hit it off. It might turn out to be a dud. But it might be the safest way to find another lover for you. He leaves to go back to New York Saturday, so it would have to happen Friday night. If it works out he could be a good out-of-town lover for you."

"How do you know he will like me?" she said.

I looked at her like she had two heads. "Trust me, he will like you. And I think you will like him. He is a very good dresser, sophisticated, and is what you would call a ladies man, and maybe a little stuck on himself."

"Okay," she said.

"Good," I said and pulled her to me for a long kiss. When I reached for her breast she pushed my hand away.

"You have gotten off twice this week already. You are going to have to wait until Sunday."

"Sunday? You are being mean," I whined.

"Those are the rules buster," she returned.

I smiled.


Ryan Chambers walked into my office Friday morning after arriving at the airport earlier, with his "Hollywood" smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.