My Wife's Lovers
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The big day had finally arrived; David was due over in a few minutes. Amy seemed nervous, but I was a basket case. I knew I wanted her to do it, but I also knew this would change everything. Those butterflies of jealously were awake and very active in my stomach. I had already finished my first drink and was ready for a second. I actually felt my hand trembling as I poured the second one. Amy had been in the bedroom getting ready so I was left alone with my fears and doubts. As always occurs when I am nervous about something I think of all the bad things that could happen. It wasn't likely that Amy would fall in love with David, but what if she met a guy that really turned her on? David had an eight inch cock so I wondered if she would ever be satisfied with my 5-6 inches again. Was I crazy for letting her do this? I had a gorgeous wife who was as sexy as any woman I had ever known. Why was I letting her fuck another man?

I sat on the sofa, drink in hand and watched ESPN, but I paid no attention to what was on the screen. I had checked the video system fifty times. The guest room was all set up. I had even put in a bunch of mirrors in the bedroom so I could catch what was going on from various angles. There were four hidden cameras in the room so I had a pretty good chance of getting the best angles. I had decided to use the recorder in case Amy or I wanted to see what happened at a later date. It was, after all, her first fuck with a stranger. Now, there was nothing else to do but wait.

As I finished my second drink Amy came downstairs. My eyes opened wide when I saw that she was wearing a gorgeous blue shirt that was see-thru, a pair of matching panties, and four inch high heels. "Wow," I said.

"You like it?"

"Absolutely."

"It is simple and it won't take long to get out of," she said with an excited smile.

"Very practical," I said without smiling.

"Are you still okay with this?" Amy asked coming over to sit next to me on the sofa.

"Yes."

"You don't seem certain," she said.

"I am. I just have a little stage fright."

Amy laughed. "I'm the one on stage."

"Aren't you nervous?"

"Yes, of course. You know it is not too late to call if off," she said.

"Do you still want to do it?" I asked.

She nodded.

I said, "You know I love you more than anything else in the world and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy, ever since the day we met. We don't have to do this to make me happy."

"I know. And we have been over all this. It is as much for me as it is for you. You are my wife, lover, soul mate, and ... soon to be my wonderful slut."

Amy smiled. "I like the word slut coming from you."

I smiled and took her hand and said, "Then we are in agreement. So the only thing left to do is to do it."

She touched my face and turned it toward her. She kissed me, slipping her tongue into my willing mouth. She pulled away fairly quickly. "Don't want to mess up my lipstick."

"Right."

"I love you, James," she said sincerely.

"I love you too ... more and more every day," I answered.

"Me too."

The doorbell made me jump. "There he is." I kissed her on the cheek and hurried upstairs.

I stripped to my under shorts and sat in my media room, flipping through the cameras. They were all working perfectly. Then I concentrated on the living room cameras. I saw Amy leading David into the room. He was dressed like a surfer boy. He had a puka-shell necklace around his neck, a T-shirt with some kind of design on it, a pair of cargo shorts, which came below his knees, and flip-flops on his feet. With his blonde hair he looked like he was right off the beach.

Amy stood at the sofa and kissed him passionately. He said something about her outfit and she smiled and thanked him. Then she asked him if he wanted a drink and he said yes. She went into the kitchen and left him sitting on the sofa. He gazed around the room looking as nervous as I was. A moment later Amy came back and handed him a drink. She had one in her hand as well. They sat on the sofa and talked for a moment or two. Then Amy sat her glass down.

She knelt on the sofa, pulling David's hand. He moved to join her. Now they were facing each other. He made the first move, taking her in his arms and kissing her passionately. His hand slipped into her open shirt and grasped her breast. I heard her moan.

They kissed for a long time before Amy pulled away. She said, "I want to suck your cock again."

David's face broke into a huge smile. He lay back on the sofa and Amy knelt. She slowly pulled his zipper down and took out his large cock.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said.

"Thanks," he answered self-consciously.

I watched as she leaned over and began to lick it. As she did she turned so she was facing one of the cameras. I had a perfect view of her licking his cock. A huge bubble of clear juice formed at the tip and began a slow journey down the side and across her fingers.

She seemed to be staring directly at me. I took my cock out of my shorts and slowly stroked it. Amy worked on his cock for a long time. I wasn't sure if she was going to suck him off or not. But I knew that if she kept sucking him he would not be able to last. I learned later that she did want to make him climax in order to insure that he would not go off prematurely later. She was sure that at his age he would have no problem fucking her several more times.

I saw David's hips began to move up and down as his excitement grew. I could hear Amy moaning in excitement now.

"If you keep that up I am going to cum," David warned.

"Yes, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said, and went back to licking his cock.

David moaned louder and lifted his hips. Amy had his cock in her mouth and was stroking it with both hands. David froze and let out a long groan of pleasure. I saw Amy's eyes open wide and her cheeks balloon. I knew he was shooting his cum into her mouth. The quantity apparently surprised her. I could see her swallowing but still a long string of juice squeezed from the corner of her lips.

She was drinking David's cum again ... she was swallowing all of it. This was the only man, other than me, that she had sucked off in at least twelve years or more. I was pretty sure it would not be the last. I had to take my hand from my cock as I watched her finish drinking his cum and then lick her fingers. She made a show of it ... for my benefit I was certain. In fact she even angled her diamond ring toward the camera so that I could see David's sticky cum smeared across the sparkling gem. I moaned loudly. She is such an incredible tease, I thought.

Amy lay with her head on David's thigh for some time. She toyed with his cock, gently stroking it slowly. Each time a dribble of what remained of his cum slipped out she would lick it up, always looking at the main camera as she did.

When she finally stood up and reached for David's hand I felt a tremor go through me. A moment later they were out of camera range and headed for the bedroom. I waited a few moments before I turned on the cameras in the guest bedroom. Amy and David came in. Somewhere they had both lost their clothes. Amy led David over to the bed and had him lay down. She got on her knees and began to suck his rapidly growing cock again. It only took a few moments before he was rock hard. Ah the beauty of youth, I thought.

When he was throbbing Amy straddled him. She reached between her legs and placed the head of his cock at her dripping hole. She paused there ... whether it was indecision or just teasing me I am not sure. I zoomed in on the point where his cock met her pussy. Her juices were literally dripping onto the head. I could see the veins in his cock pulsing in anticipation of what was to come. The head looked huge ... almost too big to fit into her little hole.

I was trembling again. This is it, I said to myself. There is no turning back. I watched Amy began to lower herself. She moved very slowly, taking him in inch by inch. She later told me that she had to go slow because he was so big. I believed that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.