My Wife's Lovers - Cover

My Wife's Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The following morning I rolled over and saw Amy lying on her side looking at me. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," she responded. "I love you," she said and reached over and placed her hand on my face.

It was a very loving gesture and not meant to be sexual, but it made my cock tingle. I loved this woman more than life itself. We stared into each other's eyes for a long time. Then I asked Amy if she was going to see David again and she said yes.

"When?"

"Well he goes back to college soon so I thought maybe Wednesday," she said, turning onto her back and staring up at the ceiling.

I felt the familiar thrill rush through me. "Are you going to fuck him?"

She nodded and then smiled. "Yes. I want to feel that big cock inside me."

I felt a tremor of excitement rush through me and my cock started to harden. I had just heard my wife say she was going to fuck another man and my only reaction was getting an erection ... well, with the exception of those butterflies of jealously. "And you are going to let him cum in you?" I asked.

"It is my safe period, so I think so."

I closed my eyes and suppressed a moan. My cock was now fully erect. My mouth felt suddenly very dry. "Are you going to fuck him in our bed?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, I think not ... at least this time. I think I should use one of the guest bedrooms," she said, and then said again, "This time."

I nodded, not sure if I was happy or sad. But my cock was throbbing and my mouth was too dry to speak.

"What do you think about me fucking strange men right here in our bed?"

I shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, but my heart was pounding. "Uh that is your decision," I said, my raspy voice sounding strange in my ears.

Amy smiled knowingly. "If we continue this, it is going to happen. I just want it to be special."

"Okay," I said and swallowed hard.

"So are you going into the office today?" she asked. It was Sunday.

"Yes, I have a few things to do. Although some of the crew, who are sometimes there on weekends, would rather I stay away, even on week days. I get in their way."

"It's nice not to be needed, huh?" she said and laughed.

"Yeah, I have a great group of people. I don't need to go in on the weekends that often anymore." We fell silent for a few minutes.

"I have a young intern coming over Monday. I asked one of the partners if I could borrow one because I am so far behind."

"Oh really? Is he young and good looking?"

"Sorry; it is a she and I am not sure what she looks like because I have never met her."

"Oh," I said with disappointment in my voice. I drew her hand down to my hard cock.

"You will just have to wait until Wednesday to see, or do, anything sexual."

"All right," I said, only a little disappointed. "I have to get to work." I leaned over and kissed her. I whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," she said and kissed me again, more passionately.

She reached over and grabbed my hard cock sticking through my underwear. "I expect to have my pussy eaten tonight, however."

"I can do that," I said and got up and got dressed then left for work.


Monday when I got home from work I found Amy in the kitchen fixing dinner. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. She screamed and spun around in my arms.

"You scared me," she said, with mock admonishment.

"Sorry," I answered. "How was your day?" I asked as I reached around her and picked up a raw carrot.

"It was very interesting."

"How so?"

"The intern. She was very pretty and sexy."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I think she was actually hitting on to me by the end of the day."

"Very interesting. Another woman," I said absently, thinking about my wife with another woman. It was an exciting thought which hadn't really occurred to me. "How did that happen?"

"Well, she didn't make any overt moves. I could just tell, because she was touching me a lot and asked some personal questions."

"Maybe she was just trying to get ahead in the company," I said.

"I don't think so. She is not going to be a lawyer. She working her way through college and is majoring in journalism."

"I see. What do you think about making love to another woman?" I asked munching on the carrot and trying to act casual. My heart was pounding in my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.