Sarah Becomes a SLUT
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

"How was Chemistry?" Andy asked as he joined his naked partner in the corridor. She gave him a brief kiss and touched his rear gently.

"Fine. I had to wear a lab overcoat so no problems. Physics?"

"Just boring sort of magnetic stuff. Pretty easy really."

They looked out over the school grounds from the doorway and sighed. The weather, that was reasonably warm, had turned chilly and rain had started falling. "Weather's got grumpy," Sarah moaned and they watched a few students leap over forming puddles. The door opened and a chilly blast swept through the corridor causing them both to shudder. "This CLITORIS programme. Would be OK if we lived in the Caribbean," Sarah moaned and Andy put his arm around her to pull her closer.

"Hey, Sarah," Trent, the gypsy from their General Studies class called her as he approached them. He ran up to them both and gave a wicked smile to Sarah. "You're not going anywhere?"

Sarah eyed him suspiciously. "Yeah, home. Just waiting for the rain to stop."

His hands touched her flanks and he grinned. "Then we can play while we wait 'cos I ain't stoppin' ya?"

Sarah groaned. Trent was a good-natured nice lad, and she didn't dislike him but he was not what she wanted in a partner or a friend. She looked at his dirty tracksuit and trainers; he was the only lad in the school who got away with wearing such casual clothes.

His hands deftly touched her soft skin and she closed her eyes as it darted over her breasts and then her hairless mound. "Spread 'em, love," he told her crudely and she moved her thighs slightly apart. He jabbed his fingers alongside her labia and then ran them up and down her slit.

"You're all wet, horny little slut," he announced loudly and Sarah sighed. She wasn't but she knew she was going to be taken irrespective of whether she wanted to or not.

A few people stopped to watch as Trent slid his hand directly between Sarah's legs and pushed his fingers up and down her crevice. She was simply not ready for it, but closed her eyes and began thinking. She needed to get aroused, and quickly.

A soft, warm body snuggled up behind her and started kissing her on the neck. She sighed as its warmth enveloped around her and the owner's cock nestled in her ass crack. Hands wandered over her and touched her breasts.

She sucked in deeply and waited for the hands behind her to start playing with her nipples. Sarah moaned and mewed, her body starting to lubricate her folds nicely.

Trent shouted to the waiting crowd. "Look at this, she is gushing."

"Oh yeah," she murmured as the hands tweaked her nipples. "Oh God..."

She opened her eyes to see Trent pull down his tracksuit bottoms. He was not wearing any underwear and smiled at his large member, erect and waiting for her.

"Pass us a condom, love," Trent shouted to a girl who dipped her hand in the adjacent bowl and threw it to the Irish traveller. It rolled down his shaft nicely and Sarah bent over the bag rack, guiding Trent's cock to her waiting pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.