Sarah Becomes a SLUT
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

The Principal sat them down in his office. There were four chairs in front of his desk and he gave a raffish smile. For years he had dreamt and wondered about this day: he was an early reader and supporter of Professor Jenkin's work although he doubted whether they should enforce such rules on their pupils. His college was a place for learning, but should they restrict themselves to just academic endeavours? He wasn't completely sure, but had decided the best way to answer that question was to cover the initiative in his educational establishment.

Professional concerns aside, he was going to enjoy the female students selected. He had recently transferred from being a deputy head at the school to being a Principal at the college so he knew all the students well, although as the two educational establishments shared premises he would probably have known of them even if he hadn't worked at the school. It didn't matter, he had taught all four of the students at some point in their academic career, and he guessed how the four would handle their traumatic week ahead.

Stephanie had just turned eighteen, as well as many heads, and her long, golden hair, combined with her innocence and shyness sent his pulse racing. Stephanie would probably struggle to cope for the week, he reckoned. Her timidness would mean she would be too self-conscious and hate all five days. As for Sarah, well, he simply couldn't believe the little minx had put herself forward for the week. She was as sexy as any girl he had ever seen in his college and there was no way that girl had been a virgin for years. But he also knew that she would be very epicentre of half of the boys all week and would not get any peace.

He had been delighted that she had been selected; he had asked his head of sixth form, Mr Hollins, to keep him abreast of what was happening as his students and senior staff devised a fair method to select the four guinea-pigs. He had secretly hoped for Anne Riesling; she had fallen pregnant and had given birth at the start of July. She still had her pregnancy bump and enlarged breasts where her body was busily providing for her new offspring. He liked Anne, she was so circumspect and genteel, her pregnancy was a real surprise to everyone, and secretly there was not a sight he liked more than a pregnant teenager and he even contemplated whether he could get away with rigging the ballot.

Of course, there was nothing wrong with Sarah Bailey, she was his second choice and he had known her brother when he was at the college. Paul was gone through the ladies in his year at an impressive speed and is, to this day, the only student to be given a school detention for having sex on the school premises.

Mr Hollins had conveyed a rumour that Sarah had rigged the ballot, but he dismissed this as fantasy. What sane girl would want to subject themselves to the horrors of the next five days? It was a surprise certainly that she had been selected alongside one of her best friends, but then statistical anomalies do happen, there was nothing more to it than that.

His musings were interrupted by the last student, a Nicholas Edwards, entering the room. He smiled nervously. "You all know why you are here. You all volunteered, of sorts, so thank you; it makes it easier for everyone." He cleared his throat and glanced at Sarah. He had to adjust his tie, it was warm in here and she was wearing a short skirt! "Now the following scheme, curriculum, programme, whatever you want to call it, will be undertaken by everyone if approved so while it might be embarrassing or degrading, just go along with it. It'll be over quickly and by the end of the year it should be a common experience amongst everyone."

Sarah and Andy traded looks and Sarah suppressed a smile. She liked embarrassing situations and hiked her skirt up a little further, the Principal was getting flustered and she very much liked the thought of being admired by the middle-aged gentleman.

"Now the rules are different to what we first thought but Professor Jenkins has released an updated CLITORIS and the Department for Education and Stockings..." He blushed as he shook his gaze from Stephanie's leg. " ... sorry ... Skills thinks we should follow these. Now this is being given to all of the students in the classes so everyone will know what is and isn't allowed."

"Students on the CLITORIS programme will be referred to as SLUTs – that's Students Learning Uninhibited Thinking and shall remain naked all week, except shoes and sports equipment, while on campus. Other students are permitted to touch the SLUT anywhere and the SLUT should permit the non-participating students, ASSLORDs (Aides to SLUTs Seeking Lustful or Relaxed Dispositions) as much time as they need to complete their touching providing it does not impede the SLUTs progression of the College day. Understand?"

Andy and Sarah nodded but the big-breasted Stephanie raised her hand. "So they can touch us anywhere."

The Principal smiled but suppressed a titter. "Yes. Anyone can touch and fondle you, and you have to let them help you. The ASSLORDs will, on the whole, not be unreasonable. If you are late for a lesson then you can refuse but unless you have a pressing engagement, just let 'em enjoy you and maybe touch them back."

Stephanie gasped in shock.

"Now, when it comes to sexual contact, the school has a no genital contact rule but for you lucky four this has been relaxed. We have to encourage safe sex between the participants so you will find at the end of every corridor condoms and lubricant in a small bowl on the wall. If an ASSLORD or even a SLUT finds a SLUT aroused and ready for sex then it is taken as consent has been granted and intercourse should take place."

Sarah and Stephanie looked at each other aghast. "They can rape us?" Sarah asked and the Principal gave a wry smile.

"It's only rape if there is no consent. Don't get aroused and there can be no consent."

"But they can touch us. I'm only human." wailed Sarah and the Principal gave a shrug.

"Them the rules," he said evasively and picked up his paper. "The only toilets you are allowed to use are the new open-plan ones at the bottom of the Tower Block. You will notice that there are no cubicles and there is a glass screen preventing ASSLORDs from interfering with you, but in order to ensure that you don't get into trouble, the glass screen looks out over the football pitches."

Everyone snorted and the Principal continued. "As being naked and fondled is likely to lead to some sort of sexual arousal at the start of every lesson, the teacher should ask if you require any relief. Feel free to do so, get it over with and get an ASSLORD to help. It's what the programme is there for. And you have to use the opposite sex changing room, make sure you sit on the towels provided by your feet and I think that is it. There are provisions for punishments if anyone breaks the rules. Any questions?" Scared, worried faces met the Principal and he shrugged. "Keks off kids, please."

Stephanie burst into tears and Nicholas put his arm around her. The Principal felt guilty for a moment and looked at Sarah happily removing her tight blouse and short tartan skirt and put them on the side. The Principal stared at her 36C breasts and longed to touch them; they were pert and Sarah gave him a welcoming smile. She adored the thought of someone looking.

"Exhibitionist," Andy whispered to Sarah who just shrugged her shoulders and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I can help you with that," Sarah said to Andy and he tentatively and nervously slid down his boxers to show his erect cock.

"That's the spirit, Sarah. What did you have in mind? A blowjob, a handjob or full intercourse?" The Principal stood akimbo awaiting for Sarah to respond with three pairs of eyes were fixed on the blushing girl. Of course she meant that she would help Andy get out of his boxer shorts but the Principal had completely misunderstood.

"Ahh well it would depend..." she deliberated and the Principal clapped his hands together.

"Depends on whatever he would want. I am not sure you are needed on this programme Sarah, you seem thoroughly comfortable with sex. But this is excellent." The Principal enthused and then sat back down behind his desk to hide his growing erection. "You are the perfect champion for the programme Sarah. If only everyone could be like you."

The young Sarah blushed and Stephanie who had only managed to strip to her bra and knickers looked enviably at the beautiful teenager. The Principal took a deep breath. In all his years as a teacher he had rarely come across someone as sexy and attractive as Sarah, but he never expected her to offer to go down on another student in his office. She was, truly, amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.