Gary & Ginger
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

When Ginger returned to the room, Ava was there packing up some of Gary's things. Gary was in the bathroom washing up. Ginger and Ava stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Hello," Ginger said cautiously.

"Hello," Ava replied nonchalantly and continued folding Gary's clothes into a suitcase.

Ginger licked her lips and nervously walked closer to Ava. "I can help you with that," she said as she grabbed one of Gary's t-shirts.

Ava snatched the shirt away leaving Ginger in shock. "That's perfectly fine. I am doing this."

"Ava ... why do you hate me so much?" Ginger dared to ask in a hushed tone.

Ava sighed. "You are ruining my grandson's life you know that? He was doing fine before he met you. He was on his way to become a successful attorney, he was getting along with his cousin and he was never disrespectful to me or Alice."

Ginger was taken back. "So you assume this is all my fault?" Ginger asked in a shaky voice. She couldn't believe Ava would hate her so much.

"I don't assume, I know."

Ginger felt anger rising. She knew she should defend herself but what would be the point? Besides, she didn't want Gary to find her and Ava arguing. Today was Gary's day. He didn't need any drama.

"Well ... I'm sorry you feel that way," Ginger said sadly.

Ava pursed her lips and continued to fold. "My grandson deserves better."

That hurt.

Before Ginger could say anything else, Gary came out of the bathroom with a cane and his face lit up when he saw Ginger.

"Hey baby. Look at this, they gave me a pimp cane. Pretty sweet eh?"

Ginger smiled weakly and Ava glared at her. "Y-yeah. It goes well with you."

Gary's smile faded. "What's wrong babe?"

Ginger fought hard to hold back tears. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just happy you're coming home," She said and hugged him. She then sobbed quietly. She figured Gary would think she was crying because she was happy, when really she felt so hurt.

"Well ... um ... come on and lay down for a bit. You don't get released for another hour or so," Ginger said.

Ava was silent. Ginger knew she was giving her dirty looks. Ginger helped Gary lay down. Once he was settled back down on the bed, she stroked his hair. "I love you," she whispered.

Ava cleared her throat. "Gary, I have already packed all of your clothes. Are you sure you don't want to stay over at your mother's house or my house instead?"

Ginger looked down as Gary held her hand. "Um ... no. Why would I do that Grandma? Ginger here, is going to take really great care of me." Gary smiled and squeezed Ginger's hand. She looked into his eyes and for a moment forgot the nasty things Ava had told her.

Ava sighed again. "Ok ... well whatever you want I suppose."

"Yes, it's defiantly what I want," Gary said happily.

A few minutes later, Alice and Alan walked in.

"Hey mom. Hey Uncle Alan," Gary greeted them.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you feeling now?" Alice asked rushing over to her two children. She saw Ginger and smiled sweetly at the girl.

"Hi Ginger," she said in a friendly tone.

"Hi Alice," Ginger replied as she held on to Gary's hand.

Alice noticed how she held on to Gary's hand. Ginger was so much in love. Just the way Alice was now in love with Alan.

Ava couldn't believe her daughter was being so friendly to Ginger. What was wrong with her? Didn't she realize how fast Gary's life was being ruined because of Ginger? She needed to get out of there fast.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go to the ladies room," Ava announced.

"You can use this restroom Grandma," Gary advised.

Ava nodded. "No I'll be fine. I need to go for a walk anyway."

With that, Ava left and rushed outside towards the hallway. She spotted Sally walking back to the room and felt relieved. It seemed Sally was the only sane person she could talk to.

"Sally," Ava said happily.

Sally beamed. She was dying to tell Ava about Ginger and Gary being siblings!

"Ava! I have to talk to you!" Sally yelped.

She grabbed Ava's arm and gently pulled her towards the corner of the hallway.

"Sally! What is going on? What's so important?" Ava asked.

Sally was trying hard to catch her breath. "I ... I heard something earlier."

Ava crossed her arms and listened. "Ok. What exactly did you hear?"

Sally didn't know any other way to say it so she just blurted out. "Ginger is Gary's sister!"

Ava gasped. "Excuse me?"

Sally fought hard to contain her excitement. "I heard Alice and Alan talking and they were saying that Ginger was in fact Alice's daughter! That makes Ginger and Gary related!"

Ava's jaw dropped open. "A-are you sure, Sally?" She asked in a trembling voice.

"I'm positive! I don't think Alice wants to tell Gary, but you know he has to know! He can't be in a relationship with his own sister!"

Ava was shocked. That child that Alice had given up so many years ago ... her granddaughter...

Just then Alice and Alan appeared in the hallway. "Hey mom, have you seen Dr. Webber? We're looking for him to see if he can speed up the process so Gary can go home," Alice said as she walked towards her mother.

Ava turned slowly to look at her daughter. Alice and Alan looked confused and Sally had a huge grin on her face.

"I-Is it true?" Ava asked quietly.

Alice's heart dropped. She wasn't sure what her mother was talking about but she sensed something was not right.

"Is what true?" Alice asked in a scared voice.

"Ginger. Is she your daughter?"

Alan grabbed his sister's hand. He could feel her shaking.

"H-how did you find out?" Alice choked.

Ava looked over at Sally. "She told me."

Alice stared at the blonde girl. How the hell did she know? Had Alan told Danny?

"Did you tell Danny?" Alice looked at her brother.

Alan nodded. "Never."

"She overheard you both talking," Ava said.

Alice felt tears run down her face. "Mom..."

"Alice, why did you have to go looking into the past? You gave up that child years ago. Why did you have to go find her?" Ava raised her voice.

"Shhh, mom, this is not the place to discuss this," Alan warned.

"Don't shush me!" Ava yelled. "I have to find out about this from Sally? You two were trying to keep this a secret for how long? Gary needs to know that he can't be with that ... with that ... girl,"

"Ginger. Her name is Ginger, mom!" Alice sobbed. "And she's your granddaughter."

Ava flashed angry eyes at her children. "She's not my granddaughter. Stop saying that!"

"Mom ... please ... let's go talk about this somewhere else-"

"No!" Ava yelled at Alan again. "You both have deceived me by keeping this your little secret!"

"That's not the only secret we have," Alice said angrily.

Alan took a deep breath.

"Excuse me?" Ava asked.

Alice held her brother's hand tighter. "Now is not the time," Alan warned her.

Alice was trembling from anger and fear.

Ginger walked out to the hallway and spotted them talking. At that moment, they all turned to look at her. Ginger felt her face turn red, like her hair.

"Oh ... um ... did you find Dr. Webber?" She asked nervously.

Sally shot her a dirty look.

"No they didn't find Dr. Webber but I sure as hell found out something," Ava snapped.

Ginger frowned. She wasn't sure what was going on. She had obviously walked in a family argument.

"I-I'll just go back-"

"No! You stay right here young lady," Ava hissed.

Ginger's eyes widened.

"Mom! No! Not now!" Alice raised her voice.

"Why not now? When do you plan on telling Ginger that she's your daughter?"

Alice winced. Alan looked down. He didn't dare want to see the look on Ginger's face.

"Excuse me?" Ginger asked in a barely audible voice.

"Alice is your mother," Sally chimed in.

"This doesn't concern you!" Alan yelled at Sally.

Sally was taken back. "I'm sorry sir ... I just-"

"You need to leave right now. This is a private family matter anyway and you are not family!" Alan shot back.

Sally was shocked. Alan had never raised his voice at her. He usually seemed like a very down to earth kind of person.

"Sally, yes please go home. I will get a ride with someone else or call a taxi cab," Ava said gently.

Sally hugged Ava and then slowly walked past Alice and Alan. As she passed Ginger she scoffed and said "Bitch."

Ginger didn't hear her though. She was too in stunned by the alarming news. She stood feeling numb.

"Are you ok?" Alice asked her. She walked towards her daughter.

Ginger stood back breaking Alice's heart.

"Ginger, I'm sorry about this. Gary had asked me to find your mother for you as a surprise. I didn't know Allie was your mom. I found out a few days ago. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but-"Alan apologized.

"But what?" Ginger cried.

"Ginger, we were scared. We don't want you and Gary to break up," Alice said softly.

"Why not?" Ava asked angrily. "They cannot be together Alice! What's the matter with you? They are related!"

Alice ignored her mother. All she could do was stare at her beautiful daughter who she knew was deeply in love with her own brother. It was a kind of love that even news like this couldn't end.

"You love Gary don't you?" Alice asked gently.

Ginger's tears ran down her face uncontrollably. She did nothing to wipe them away. She stood with her body trembling as she cried. Alice wanted to hug her but was afraid she might scare her off more.

"Alice! What's wrong with you? Are you encouraging incest?" Ava cried out.

"I do love him. I always have. I always will," Ginger sobbed. "But now..."

Alice took a deep breath. "Now what?"

Ginger looked down at the floor for what seemed to be an eternity. Alice looked at Alan who had sad eyes just like her own.

When Ginger looked up she had the most beautiful smiling face that Alice had ever seen. "But now ... I love him even more." She rushed over to Alice and hugged her. Alice held her daughter and they cried together.

"Oh my baby ... my daughter," Alice said and kissed her daughter's pretty face. "I love you so much. I never forgot you. Don't think that I ever forgot you."

Alan felt his own eyes getting teary. He looked at his mother who stared in awe as mother and daughter reunited.

"Mom," Ginger whispered, making Alice's heart flutter.

"Yes! Call me mom. Please."

"Mom, mom, mom," Ginger repeated over and over as she held on to her mother.

"This is absurd! I cannot stand to watch this! I need to tell Gary!" Ava huffed.

She started to dart towards Gary's hospital room but Alan grabbed her arm.

"You let me go!" Ava snapped at her son.

"No! Mom! You can't do that! Gary is in a very vulnerable state right now! He can't hear this!"

Ava pulled her arm away. She held on to her handbag and glared at her son. "I can't believe you approve of this! What is this world coming to? First they want gay marriage to be legal and now I'm betting some sicko will want brother and sister to marry. This world is so corrupted! I can't believe my own children are for something so vile."

Alan gulped. It wasn't the right time to tell his mother that he was deeply in love with Alice. It would be too much for Ava to digest.

"Mom, please. I'm sorry. Just go home. We'll talk about this once Gary gets better. He needs to rest."

Ava's eyes darkened. "You just tell Gary that I had to leave on an emergency.

But this isn't over. I will not allow this!" Ava took one last look at Ginger and walked away.

As she waited for the elevator, she slowly turned to look at Alice and Ginger still lost in an embrace. Suddenly she felt left out. Quickly she pushed those feelings aside as the elevator doors opened. She had to get out of there. She also had to find a way to tell Gary before it was too late.


As Ava got out of the elevator, she ran into Danny.

"Grandma, you going home?" He asked.

She frowned. "Yes I am. I thought you were sick?"

Danny raised a brow. "Um no. Why would you think that?"

"That's what Sally told me."

Danny clenched his jaw. "Oh did she now? Is she here?"

"No, no. I think she went home. Look, right now is not the time to visit your cousin. Trust me."

Danny shrugged. "Ok ... is everything ok?"

Ava sighed. "No it's not."

"Well ... what's wrong grandma?" Danny asked concerned.

"Danny, I really don't want to talk about it right now. You will find out eventually. Could you please give me a ride home?" Ava urged feeling tears pool in her eyes.

Danny nodded. "Um ok ... c'mon Grandma." He offered Ava his arm and they walked out into the cold air.


After digesting the wonderful news, Ginger, Alice and Alan finally spotted Dr. Webber who asked if everything was ok. They simply told him they were just happy to be taking Gary home.

They all walked in the hospital room and Gary was laying in bed watching TV. Ginger stared at him. Her heart raced as it always did when she looked at him but this time it was pounding so loudly she thought he could hear it!

"Hey, I was thinking you all had gone home without me. You were gone for a long time," Gary said and then laughed.

"You are free Gary. You can now go home. Just stay in bed and get plenty of rest. Be sure to take some calcium supplements to help heal your broken ribs," Dr. Webber ordered.

"Hey you go it," Gary said happily.

Ginger rushed over to him and leaned down to kiss him. This time the kiss felt so different ... more intense ... more loving ... more sexy.

"Mmm, now I get to go home and be with my woman," Gary announced.

Alice and Alan looked so happy for him.

Ginger stroked Gary's hair and looked at her brother's handsome face. She traced his lips with her index finger and Gary kissed it. "I love you," she whispered to him.

"I love you too, baby," Gary replied.

"Ok, let's get you home," Ginger said anxiously.

Gary nodded. "Home sweet home."


Sally cursed loudly as she paced back and forth in the kitchen. She couldn't believe that Alice and Alan were ok with Ginger and Gary being related and yet still being in a relationship together. What the fuck was wrong with them?

Well at least Ava was sane. She was sure Ava would talk sense into everyone. She wondered if Ginger would finally break up with Gary. She had to. It made no sense to be dating your own brother. Gross.

Suddenly, Sally heard the front door slam shut. She jumped up and turned to see Danny taking off his jacket and angrily throwing it on the couch.

"Why the hell did you tell my grandma that I was sick?" He demanded an answer.

Sally giggled nervously. "Well sweetie I just figured you didn't want to see Gary. After all, you know how he hit on me and stuff."

"So my question is why did YOU go see him?" Danny stood with his arms crossed.

Sally licked her lips and walked close to him. She touched his chest gently and put on the most innocent looking face. "I only went to make your grandmother happy. I had talked to her on the phone and she said she was going alone. She also mentioned she didn't want to be in the same room with that tramp Ginger so I offered to stay with her. That's all honey. I said you were sick so that the family doesn't get more upset that you and your cousin aren't talking, with Gary being hurt and all."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.