Gary & Ginger - Cover

Gary & Ginger

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

~One Week Later~

"Ok so remember, if some fella starts saying how sexy or hot Ginger is or how they'd like to fuck her, you're not going to get in their face and start shit with them. You're simply going to smile and pour them more drinks."

Gary listened as Brett gave him the run down on some of the rules at the bar. Gary had landed the bartending job as a part time job and that night would be his first night. Brett was simply giving him some rules that he should follow.

"Also, when it's not busy, be sure to check the beer supplies, wash down your bottles, clean up the area. No one wants to see a messy area. Make conversations with the customers, keep them buying. Never make a customer wait that is one of the biggest rules here. At least tell them you'll be right with them if you are extremely busy. If there's a drink you don't know how to make, don't be afraid to ask the customer how to make it."

Gary listened as the bar was just about to open. The DJ started testing out his sound equipment and messed with the lights.

"I got it," Gary said confidently.

Brett eyed Gary suspiciously. "Ok. I trust you. Ginger recommended you and I trust Ginger. Just don't let me down."

"I won't sir," Gary assured.

After only a few minutes after the bar opened, Gary was busy as ever. He was mixing drinking, pouring beer, lighting up people's cigarettes and tidying up the bar. He was so busy he didn't even have time to check out the girls dancing on stage.

By the end of the night of his first night on the job, Gary was exhausted but happy with over a hundred dollars in tips. After he was finished, he went to the back to see Ginger.

Ginger was in one of the many changing rooms brushing her red hair. She smiled when she looked up at him as he entered the room. "Hey honey. How was your first night?"

Gary sighed. "It was great. Tiring but great. Check it out." He flashed her the money he earned.

Ginger giggled. "Nice! Way to go darling."

Gary went over to her and kissed her softly. "I'm going to be going home. You almost out?"

"I got about two hours left. I'll see you when I get home but I know you'll probably be asleep."

"Yeah, I got class tomorrow," Gary replied.

"Well then I'll see you again tomorrow my love," Ginger stood up and wrapped her arms around her lover.


The next day after his last class, Gary's cell phone rang. He looked at the caller ID that displayed his mother's phone number. Gary rolled his eyes. He felt somewhat bad for not calling his mother. Deep down he did miss her. He decided to take the call.

"Yellow!"

"Gary! Where in world have you been? I have called you and left messages for you to call me." Alice always had that cool but demanding voice.

"I'm sorry mom. I've been busy with school."

"You can't be that busy that you can't take five minutes out of your day to call me."

Gary stopped walking and took a seat on a bench outside. "Mom, I repeat ... I'm sorry. What's up?"

"Well ... I know your birthday is coming up. I wanted to have a nice dinner. Maybe you, me, your grandmother, Alan, Danny and-"

"No way I'm going if Sally's going to be there."

Gary heard Alice sigh. "Why not?"

"Because she's a total ... you know what," Gary bit his tongue.

"Gary be nice. Sally is a nice girl and comes from a nice family."

"Can I bring Ginger?" Gary asked right away.

Silence.

"Yeah ... I thought so. Goodbye mom." Gary was about to hang up when he heard his mother's voice.

"Ok! Yes! Bring Ginger if that will make you happy."

"You know it will mom."

"Ok bring her and be here at six."

"Will do. And mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks!"

Gary hung up and felt better. At least he'd spoken with his mother.


"Get me a Samuel Adams and my buddy here Bud Light," A tall dark haired guy slurred.

"Hmm maybe you've had enough sir," Gary warned.

The guy furrowed his thick eyebrows. "I know when I've had enough and I haven't had enough!"

Gary looked at the guys friend for support. The guys friend was a tall lanky blonde dude. "C'mon Charlie, I'll go buy you a lap dance. You don't need no more beer."

Gary felt somewhat relieved that the blonde dude was helping him out.

"L-lap dance? From some pretty young thing?" He asked and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah of course," his friend said and patted Charlie's back.

Charlie turned in his seat to take a look at the beauty the surrounded him. He stared for a long time until finally he'd made the decision. "Get me that gorgeous redhead over there! Please! Damn!"

The blonde nodded. "Hey you got it. Let me go ask her to do a lap dance for you."

Gary felt his blood boiling. This drunk fuck wanted to have Ginger dance for him? Shit!" Gary fought to keep his cool. He stared over at the bouncer who stood nearby.

Gary watched the blonde dude go talk to Ginger. Ginger smiled at the blonde and nodded. The blonde dude and Ginger came over to Charlie. Ginger saw Gary and flashed him a secret smile.

"Is this the handsome devil I'm doing a dance for?" She said in a sweet voice.

Charlie blushed. "Oh you are a pretty young thing you!"

"Come on handsome," Ginger said grabbing his hand and led him to one of the booths.

Gary turned around but through the mirror he could see his girlfriend dancing for some drunk bastard. He looked down and stayed looking down for a long time until a customer got his attention.


Gary stayed up to wait for Ginger. He had a later class the following day so he figured it'd be ok to stay up. Ginger got home in the middle of the night. She was surprised to see Gary staying up for her.

"Hey," she whispered as she put her handbag down on the nightstand.

Gary sat up in bed and looked at her. "Hi." He reached out for her.

Ginger held his hand in hers. "Why are you up? You need your sleep. You got school tomorrow."

Gary squeezed her hand. "I just wanted to see you."

She giggled. "You see me at work and then at home. You might get tired of me."

Gary nodded. "No. I could never get tired of you. You know tonight was hard. I had to watch you dance for that drunk asshole and I don't know ... I just wanted to go over there and kick his ass and carry you over my shoulder. I wanted to take you away."

Ginger smiled sadly. "Does the fact that I'm a stripper bother you now?"

Gary shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe. But I can't say anything. It's your job. It's what you do."

Ginger moved closer and sat on the bed next to him. She still held on to his hand. "Gary, it's not like I can do this forever. I do plan to go back to school someday soon. I have money saved up but for now this is what I do. I'm sorry my love."

Gary sighed. "I know. I shouldn't care that you danced for that guy. It never really bothered me before I guess until ... until I fell in love with you."

Ginger let go of his hand and reached over to kiss him. She kissed him tenderly and so lovingly. "You know what today is right?"

He blinked.

"It's your birthday."

Gary laughed. He'd been so caught up in jealousy, that he'd almost forgotten about his own birthday. "Oh yeah ... that's right."

"I got big plans for us tonight you know."

Gary cursed. "Oh shit. I forgot. My mom invited us over for dinner around six."

Ginger smiled. "It's ok love. Our plans wouldn't start until eight. We can go have dinner with your family and then you're all mine."

Gary pulled her down on top of him. Ginger squealed and kissed him. "I'll always be yours you know that."

Ginger nodded. "Yes I know."


The next evening, Gary was anxious to know what Ginger had in store for him. He kept asking her but she wouldn't give in to the big secret.

They were both dressed and ready to go to Gary's mom's house for dinner. Gary couldn't wait to see his mom and grandmother but dreaded seeing Danny and Sally there.

Gary and Ginger arrived at Alice's house five after six. Alice answered the door and immediately hugged Gary. "Gary! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks mom," Gary said as he pulled away from his mother's embrace.

"Mom, you remember Ginger right?"

Ginger stood behind Gary feeling extremely nervous. Alice looked at the girl that stood before her. Her red hair was held back by two shiny hair clips and she wore comfortable blue jeans, brown boots and a soft white sweater. She looked like such a sweet girl. Alice couldn't believe she was a stripper.

"Oh yes. Hello," Alice said as politely as she could, and shook Ginger's hand. She didn't want to ruin Gary's birthday.

"Hello," Ginger greeted.

"Well ... it's cold out here, come on in," Alice inviting them.

Ginger walked behind Gary and his mother. She couldn't believe what a nice house Alice had. Well after all Alice was a very successful attorney and owned her own business. Ginger wished she could be like Alice.

When they arrived at the dinner table, Gary's heart sank when he spotted Danny and Sally already sitting down drinking wine. Gary's uncle Alan was there too as well as Ava, Gary's grandmother.

"Hey Gary! Happy birthday!" Alan said and hugged Gary.

"Thanks Uncle Alan," Gary said and turned to introduce Ginger.

Alan looked at the stunning young lady. "Well hello. I'm Gary's uncle. Just call me Alan."

Ginger shook Alan's hand. "Nice to meet you."

"And you remember my grandmother right? Grandma, you remember Ginger?"

Ava nodded. She stood up and hugged Gary. "Happy birthday sweetheart."

"Thanks grandma," Gary replied and kissed Ava on the cheek.

"Hello Ginger," Ava said quietly.

"Hello again ma'am," Ginger said shyly.

"Well have a seat you two!" Alan said cheerfully.

Ginger and Gary took their seats between Alan and Alice. They sat right across from Danny and Sally.

"Hey Danny," Gary said casually.

Danny just nodded without so much a reply.

Sally flashed Gary a smile. "Hi Gary. Happy birthday."

Gary groaned. "Thanks."

"Danny, you're not going to wish your cousin a happy birthday?" Alan asked.

"He's had enough of birthday wishes already," Danny snapped.

Alan was about to say something but Gary stopped him. "It's ok Uncle Alan. He's still pissed for whatever reason."

"You know why," Danny shot back.

"Alright, that's enough!" Ava intervened.

"Sorry grandma," Danny mumbled.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Alice asked.

They all began to dig in the delicious food. "So what do you all have planned tonight?" Alan asked breaking the silence.

"Well Ginger says she's got a surprise for me and I have no clue as to what it is," Gary said happily and looked at his lovely girlfriend.

Ginger blushed.

"I hope you can stay for a while. I hope you are not going to be rushing out of here," Ava said coolly to Gary.

"We will hang out a bit grandma, not to worry," Garry assured.

"Good, we have missed you," Alice said to her son.

Meanwhile, Sally stared at Gary. She had to admit he looked hot as hell in his black and gray Marc Ecko thermal and dark blue jeans. His dark hair combed neatly. She only wished he would notice her. She wore a snug pink sweater hoping that would get his attention but nothing. He was too focused on that skank Ginger. She wondered what plans they had later on. She knew she'd give Gary a really great birthday present by riding his cock but damnit! He was too much into Ginger. She was getting pissed as the dinner went on.

"So Ginger is it?" Sally asked loudly.

Gary cringed.

"Yes?" Ginger replied.

"Is that your real name?"

Ginger frowned. Gary sighed. "Yeah it's her real name!"

"I believe I was talking to Ginger," Sally said in a mocking tone.

"It is my real name," Ginger answered.

"Oh. I thought it was your stage name," Sally laughed and Danny scoffed.

Gary was fuming.

"Well luckily my mom gave me a name I could use in real life and on stage. Pretty cool huh?" Ginger said very calmly.

Gary wanted to laugh.

Sally pursed her lips.

"So! I hear you got a job!" Danny blurted out.

Gary nodded. "Yeah I did."

"Where? Why didn't you tell me you got a job?" Alice demanded to know.

Everyone stared at Gary.

"I'm working as a bartender."

Everyone continued to stare. Gary just started eating hoped they'd back off.

"Oh let me guess ... you must be working at The Palace too huh?" Danny said, embarrassing Gary.

Gary put his fork down hard. "Yeah I am. So what?"

"You're working at The Palace?" Ava questioned.

"Yes grandma I am," Gary answered honestly.

Ginger reached under the table to put her hand over Gary's. She knew all of this was so hard for him. First he had to bring a stripper girlfriend home to dinner with his family and now he had to admit that he was working at the same place where his girlfriend strips.

"I told you several times to call me if you want a job working for us. Why don't you ever listen to me?" Alice questioned sternly.

"Because I don't want to work for you mom. I want to be able to get my own job."

Sally smiled. She knew she had opened up a can of worms when she questioned Ginger's name. Now they were all arguing. Maybe that would ruin Gary's birthday and he'd be miserable. Good. Sally was miserable too not being able to snatch Gary away from that hooker.

"I just think you could work somewhere more decent." Alice said it but realized it was too late to take it back when she saw Ginger's eyes sadden.

"Well sorry to disappoint you mom. I think we better go now," Gary stood up and looked at Ginger. "Let's go," he said to her.

Ginger sat for a moment not knowing what to do.

"No! Don't go. Stay. We have some gifts for you," Alan chimed in.

"I'm in no mood for gifts Uncle Alan. I'm sorry," Gary said sadly.

Ginger slowly stood up. Gary started to walk away. Ginger looked at everyone. "I'm sorry," she said and her eyes met with Alice's. They stared at each other for what seemed to be a lifetime and then Ginger left to follow Gary. Alice watched the girl leave and secretly felt saddened to see her go.

"Why do you always have to do that?" Alan asked Danny in an angry tone.

Danny looked at his father innocently. "Do what?"

"Get Gary upset. You did it last time he was here and now again."

"He didn't mean to sir," Sally said with a smile.

"Gary has been in such a foul mood ever since he started going out with that young lady," Ava said.

"I agree," Sally said hoping to get on Ava's good side.

Alan looked at Alice for some support but she seemed to be in her own world.


Gary walked fast to the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.