Gary & Ginger - Cover

Gary & Ginger

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

~One Week Later~

Gary knew he shouldn't have answered the phone but he always made the mistake of answering it without looking at the caller ID.

"Gary. You will be meeting your mother and I for dinner this evening at eight o'clock at my house."

Gary's grandmother, Ava, was on the phone sounding demanding as always.

"Hi grandma," Gary said cheerfully.

"Don't hi grandma me, you just show up for dinner. You're mother says you don't want to go back to school. Is this true Gary?"

Gary sighed. "No grandma, it's not true. I DO want to go back to school, I just don't want to go back to THAT school."

"Gary you need to understand that sometimes, we adults know what's better for you," Ava sassed.

Gary clenched his jaw. "Grandma, I'm 23 years old, I'm not a kid. I think I can make my own decisions."

"You come over for dinner and we will discuss this. I'm inviting you to dinner and only YOU."

Gary couldn't believe how rude his grandmother was. "So I guess I can't bring Ginger huh?"

"No," she snapped.

"Fine. So I'll have you and mom shout at me all night. That'll be a nice dinner."

"Do not talk back to me."

"Sorry grandma. I'll be there." With that, Gary hung up and cursed. Why in the hell did he agree to dinner with his mother and grandmother?


Gary arrived at his grandmother's house a little after eight. Luckily, Ginger had to go into work a little early that evening for some bachelor party so she wouldn't have been able to make the dinner anyway. Gary felt relieved not having to explain to her that his grandmother made it clear not to bring her.

When he arrived, he saw a few more cars that he expected. As soon as he saw his cousin's gray Mustang, he cursed. What the hell was Danny doing there? He only hoped Danny hadn't brought his girlfriend Sally. He was sure he hadn't, after all, Ava had made it seem as if dinner would be family only. Sally was definitely not family.

When Gary knocked on the door, his Uncle Alan opened the door. Gary had always liked his Uncle Alan. He was his mother's brother, only two years older than his mother and was Danny's father. He had divorced Danny's estranged mother when Danny was only eight years old. After the divorce, Ava would care for Danny and Gary. Danny was only a year older than Gary and the boys soon became best friends.

"Hey look who's here! Come on in," Alan said welcoming Gary.

"Hey Uncle Alan." Gary hugged his uncle.

Gary never figured out why his uncle hadn't remarried. He was a decent looking guy with the dark blonde hair and green eyes. He was fun, had a cool personality and had the best job ever. He was a detective. People would pay him big bucks to catch their spouse cheating or to find a long lost loved one. Ava had wanted him to join them in the law business, but Uncle Alan took a different path. Gary admired him for that.

"How's everything?" Uncle Alan asked Gary.

Gary shrugged. He took off his jacket and hung it on the coat rack near the door entrance. "Everything is ok. I got a great girl."

Gary's uncle smiled. "Yeah I heard she's quite beautiful."

Gary nodded. "Oh she's beyond beautiful. Too bad I couldn't bring her. Grandma made it seem dinner tonight was family only."

Gary's uncle frowned. "Hmm that's funny, because Danny brought Sally."

Gary's blood began to boil. "He brought her?"

Alan nodded slowly. "Yeah ... but look hey come on, let's go eat. Everyone was waiting for you."

Gary suddenly felt his stomach churn. As soon as he walked in the dining room, he spotted Sally. She wore a simple but elegant blue velvet dress that brought out her icy blue eyes and had her blond hair down with curls. She looked like your average girl next door, but Gary knew better. She was a snake.

"A little late aren't we?" Sally said and giggled.

Gary ignored her and went to greet his mother and grandmother. He kissed both of them on the cheek and then took a seat between his mother and his uncle.

"Gary, don't be rude. Say hello to your cousin and Sally," Ava said.

Gary looked over at Danny and Sally and faked a smile. "Hello," he said curtly and looked away.

"Gary!" Ava hissed.

Gary frowned. "Why don't you tell them to say hi to me for once? Why do I have to greet everyone?"

Ava narrowed her green eyes at Gary.

"Uh ... look, dinner smells amazing. Can we start eating?" Alan said trying to break the tension.

Ava glared at Gary. "Fine."

The family ate in silence for a while. Gary felt Sally eying him. He looked up for a moment and her piercing blue eyes were on him.

"So Gary ... it's a shame Ginger couldn't make it to dinner tonight," Sally blurted out.

Gary grunted and continued to pretend to enjoy his meal.

"Yeah I guess she had to go to work early tonight didn't she?" Danny added.

Gary threw his fork down. "Yeah she had to work tonight ok. So what?"

Sally scoffed. "Why don't you tell your mom and grandmother where she works?"

Gary was fuming. "Why don't you just shut your trap?"

Sally pursed her lips and Danny narrowed his eyes at Gary. "Don't talk to her that way!"

"Ok, now calm down all of you," Alice warned.

"Well, wait a minute? What is so bad that you cannot tell us where Ginger works?" Ava questioned.

Gary began to fidget in his chair. Damn Sally! Why couldn't she keep her big mouth shut?

"She works at a bar grandma," Gary mumbled.

Ava sat back and wiped her mouth slowly with a linen napkin. "A bar? What is she a bartender?"

Sally burst out laughing. Gary shot her a look of disgust. He knew he shouldn't feel ashamed that Ginger was indeed in fact a stripper. He didn't judge Ginger for that but he knew his mother and grandmother would. He knew that they'd find out eventually anyway.

"She works at The Palace," Gary said quietly. He looked down and heard some utensils fall on plates. He winced.

"The Palace?" Uncle Alan echoed.

Gary looked up slowly and saw all eyes on him. Ava and Alice both held a shocked expression. Sally looked satisfied and Danny gave him a dirty look.

"Yeah ... The Palace. She's a stripper ok?" Gary blurted out.

"Yeah, she's a real winner," Sally added and Danny snorted trying to hold in his laughter.

Gary sighed. He stood up and politely pushed his chair in. "Yeah ... well at least she's not a cunt!"

Alice and Ava gasped. Alan laughed and Danny stood up fast and frowned at Gary.

"Watch it asshole!" Danny was fuming.

Sally sat there with a smirk on her face.

"Alright, that's enough!" Uncle Alan stood up and got between Gary and Danny to make sure they didn't start fighting.

"I knew it would be a bad idea to come tonight. I just knew it!" Gary snapped.

"We haven't talked about your school decision yet Gary. You need to sit back down young man," Ava said sternly.

"There's nothing to discuss grandma. I told you clearly I'm not going back to that school. I've told mom and now I'm telling you. I'm sorry but that's all I have to say. I'm out of here."

With that, Gary walked out.


Later that night when Ginger finally got home from work smelling like smoke and perfume combined, Gary sat up in bed waiting for her. It was past three in the morning. Ginger looked surprised to see Gary was still up.

"Hey, you still awake?" She whispered.

Gary stared straight ahead to the tv that displayed an infomercial.

"Gary?" Ginger put down her purse on the dresser and went over to him. She climbed on the bed and sat next to him.

Gary looked at her. "My family knows where you work now," he said.

Ginger blinked. "Oh."

Gary clenched his jaw. "Yeah that stupid bitch Sally and her big mouth."

Ginger touched his face gently. "And I assume they aren't very happy with you dating a stripper huh?"

Gary stared at her with intense eyes. "I honestly don't give a fuck what they think. You know I'm tired of it all babe. I'm tired of always having to live my life a certain way. All I know is that you make me happy and I will not allow anyone to judge you ever!"

Ginger leaned in and kissed him. "Oh I love you so much."

Gary traced his index finger on her lips. "I love you babe. So very much."

Ginger smiled sweetly. "Let me go take a shower to get this smell off of me and I'll be right back to make you forget about tonight."

Gary shifted his body. "Why don't I join you in the shower? I don't think I can wait for you to finish."

Ginger giggled. "I thought you'd never ask."


Once Danny and Sally got home the night, Sally was feeling hot! She always got frisky when she saw Gary. She loved how feisty he had gotten with her but still, she didn't like the way he kept sticking up for that skank girlfriend of his. Why couldn't he see that she was better than that slut?

"I can't believe my fucking cousin talking to you like that!" Danny roared as they walked in the apartment. He threw his keys on the kitchen table and went to flop down on the couch.

"It's ok Danny, you know how he is. He's gotten worse ever since he hooked up with that tramp."

Danny eyed Sally. "Not to mention that he also hit on you."

Sally blushed. She only WISHED that Gary would have hit on her. She would have gladly spread her legs for him.

Sally went over to sit next to Danny. Her pussy was feeling wet from having seen Gary earlier that evening. She put her hand on Danny's thigh and gently rubbed it. "Well, hopefully one day he'll see that dating a stripper isn't a great idea. And then maybe he'll apologize to me for hitting on me and you two can go back to being best friends."

Danny groaned. "Yeah I don't like Ginger. Ever since she came into his life, he's been acting like a real asshole. First of all, he fails from the school my aunt and my grandmother paid for. I mean do you know how lucky that son of a bitch was to be going to that school? I wish I could get into that school!"

Sally scooted closer to Danny. "Calm down honey, there's no need to get all worked up over this. Gary will learn the hard way. Let him learn."

Danny nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Fuck him."

Sally silently said "Oh I wish I could," but instead she leaned in and kissed Danny. She closed her eyes tight pretending he was Gary. She could only imagine what a great kisser Gary was. She quickly climbed on top of Danny and kissed him harder. She'd fuck the shit out of Danny that night. Oh yes, she'd fuck him good and the whole time she'd pretend it was Gary she was fucking. Oh yeah.

~3 Weeks Later~

Gary had started school once again in the middle of January. He still didn't have a job though. He'd been searching for a decent paying job and he didn't want to be a waiter again, but he was considering that again even though he didn't want to.

Being back at school was lonely though. He didn't have his best friend Ben around anymore. With Ben, he could joke with and Ben understood him. Too bad he had to go and fuck up by messing with Gary's girlfriend, who happened to be his own sister.

Deep down Gary missed Ben but he wasn't going to admit that to anyone, not even Ginger. He figured maybe he could make some new friends. After all, it was the start of a new year. He wanted to start off fresh.

Gary still hadn't talked to his mother or grandmother. His grandmother had called him several times, but Gary didn't dare answer. Gary's mother tried reaching him as well and was also ignored. Gary only wanted to concentrate on school and on Ginger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.