Our Talk - Cover

Preview

Our Talk

by Bliss

Copyright© 2012 by Bliss

Fiction Story: Sean's mother finds his stash of porno magazines. He's not sure what's going to happen but he is pleasantly surprised.

Tags: mt/Fa   Fiction   Mother   Son   DomSub   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Well I hope you enjoy this story. I'd love to hear from anyone reading it; I welcome all comments both good and bad. I'm kind of a slut for attention.

Warning: This story involves incest. If you are offend but such ideas or you simply do not find them arousing I respect your feelings and your right not to read this story. I'd ask that you respect my right to write this story. This is a work of fiction. In no way, do I condone the actions portrayed in this story. Even in the unlikely event that such actions happened as laid out here, they would still be completely unethical, immoral, and most importantly illegally. There is nothing wrong with reading this behaviour but limit yourself to just reading and imagining.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.