Cheerleader Coach
Chapter 25: Tying up Some Loose Ends

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Tying up Some Loose Ends - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

After we socialized for a while I expected Grace to usher Janet home for the night. What I did not expect was Grace's next words. "Janet I think you should spend the night sleeping in your own bed." Turning to me she asked "Greg, I have a favor to ask. Will you keep Janet company tonight since I will be staying over here?" I just stood there with a stupid expression on my face not believing what I just heard. Kim and Tammy, on the other hand, just had big shit eating grins on their faces. I responded "If you insist Grace I'll do it but just this one time. Janet, after all, does have to be protected from men who would take advantage of her kind nature." We all broke up laughing as I walked Janet out the door.

When we got over to Janet's house she turned and asked me "You wouldn't take advantage of poor little old me would you?" "Yes I will. I am going to get you all heated up and then ravage your tender young body until you beg for mercy and then do it some more. I wouldn't be surprised if in the morning you won't be able to walk let alone run away from me." She got that want-to-bet look on her face and said "That's pretty big talk for a man twice my age. It's YOU who won't be able to walk or even talk straight. So get in here and make mad passionate love to me before I explode" as she sashayed her way into her bedroom. What could I say? I followed her like the humble servant that I am. After all I love that little wiggle of her butt when she walks.

The next morning I had to prove her wrong by walking to the bathroom. OK, so I actually staggered. She has a way of doing things to me that drive me absolutely wild with passion. I am still convinced that sex is going to be the death of me yet. At least I hope so. Two more times last night and one more this morning literally wiped us both out so we went back to bed and slept until almost noon. I lost track of how many orgasms she had but I'm sure it was more than a dozen counting the ones in the shower. After we got up we walked over to my house. Well, I staggered while she bounced. Coming in the door I asked "Can anybody feed two lost souls who don't seem to know where they live?" I got a terse reply from Grace "Get in here and eat something before you die from hunger. I see it's too late to save you two from exhaustion." So we ate food, not each other.

I got a call Monday morning from my lawyer asking if I could bring Grace, Janet and Tammy to his office. I told him we would be there at four. When we got there he invited us into his office to have a seat. He started out "First things first, Greg your insurance company was balking at paying double indemnity since they claim that her death was ruled a homicide. I argued that as far as she was concerned it was an accident. After a lot of back and forth they conceded to pay. Tammy, the furnace company's insurance company tried to low ball us into accepting only $100,000. It was a long battle with them. When I threatened to go public they backed down and decided to pay the million dollar figure I demanded. Janet, in addition to the policies with your mother as beneficiary I found out that your father had bought a policy naming you as beneficiary as well in the amount of $25.000. In the end it looks like all four of you are receiving a great deal of money. And by the way it is all tax free. He then presented us with four cashier's checks. We all just sat there with big grins on our faces. The trip back home was cheerful and talkative.

The next big milestone in my life was seeing the three girls graduate from high school with honors. I decided to take Grace and the three girls out on the town to celebrate their victories. Dinner and dancing was a fitting end to a lot of work over the years. Grace and I continued to grow closer and closer to each other. The girls, mine and her's, were thrilled to see both of us happy after so much tragedy in our lives. Grace's turn she had asked about earlier came about many times over and it's still going on.

Near the end of the summer I invited Grace and Janet to join Kim, Tammy and myself at the Ponderosa Steakhouse for dinner. We all had our fill of a very sumptuous dinner. At the end of the meal I paid the tab and then got down on one knee, took Graces hand and asked "Grace we have been through a lot in the past few years. I only hope I am able to help you for the rest of your life. Grace Ellen Ridgeway would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?' She took no time at all to blurt out "Oh my God yes, yes a thousand times yes." I produced a ring from my pocket and placing it on her finger I kissed her. The whole restaurant exploded in cheers and applause. Grace was so overwhelmed she almost fainted.

We had a small wedding in my back yard with just a few invited guests. It seems that word got out to the neighbors I had helped after the tornado. People were packed into my yard elbow to elbow. Even the entire cheerleading squad showed up, all 40 of them in uniform. They entertained the guests with a few routines. I asked Kim "Did you have anything to do with them showing up?" "Who, little old me?" she grinned. While all the men got to kiss the bride I got a toe curling kiss from every one of the girls on the squad. Yeah, they each gave me a little tongue too. Well, I thought that since I was no longer coach of the squad it would be all right. The school principal kaboshed that idea by saying he expected me back in the fall.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.