Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 16: Expanding Horizons

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Expanding Horizons - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

That morning I got a very intriguing phone call from the marketing director for a school uniform manufacturer. He said that he would like to commission the squad to model some of their products for their fall catalog. I thought this sounded like something that needed checking into. I told him that we were having a practice session that afternoon and he was welcome to come to my house to make his presentation and discuss his offer with the girls and their parents. After that call I had Kim call all the girls and have them bring their parents to my house for the practice session at one o'clock. Showing her industrious spirit she immediately got on the phone and was lucky enough to get through to the whole squad. Kim then proudly announced to me "All done dad. What's this all about?" I replied "Kim the team has been offered a chance to branch out and I think they'll all jump on the chance.

We had our lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches and chocolate milk with kisses for desert. I like a sweet desert after a meal. At quarter of one the girls started to arrive. Kim had not told them anything about the session so they all had questions a mile a minute. I merely told them I would explain it to them all together after they had all arrived. There were a few stragglers but everyone was here at quarter after. I greeted each group as they arrived and I especially noticed that Tammy gave me a little wink and a smile when she came in. Earlier that morning I had called the school and cleared the plan with the principal. He was enthusiastic about it and said he would be over to sit in on the meeting. He also brought some folding chairs so everyone could be comfortable.

I ushered everyone out to the patio to break the news to them. I said "Girls an opportunity has literally fallen into out laps. We will be getting national attention and some very lucrative compensation if you all agree to participate. The 'Stitch in Time Uniform Company' wants to use our girls to model their cheerleader uniforms for their catalog. Their marketing manager will be here shortly to talk with all of you and see if we are interested." Amidst a sea of smiles there was a chorus of cheers and general excitement. Just about that time my door bell rang. I opened the door and let the marketing manager in. I told him everybody is assembled on the patio so I led him out there.

When we got out there I introduced him to the group "Folks, this is Mark Sanders. He is the marketing director for 'Stitch in Time Uniform Company' and he has something to offer you." He said "Good afternoon everyone. As Greg said I am the marketing director of 'Stitch in Time' and part of my job is putting together an annual catalog of our line of Cheerleader uniforms. This year instead of using professional models we've decided to use real cheerleaders to model our line for the catalog. What will be involved is to have all of you come downtown to the Spectrum Studios to pose for the catalog shots. You girls will model all of the various styles of uniforms for the pictures.

The studio does excellent work and we have used them for several years with great looking results. Any questions so far?" Susie's mom asked "Will the girls be paid for the modeling?" He responded "Yes, that's the best part. The girls will be paid scale rates for modeling plus they will get free summer and winter uniforms for the school squad. The school squad will get $5,000 to help your program and lastly each girl will receive a $3,000 scholarship to the college of their choice. Is there any thing else?" tammy's mom asked "How long will it take to do all the photos?" He answered "Usually with professional models it takes two days so I anticipate your group can get it done in about four days. We provide free meals and transportation from your school to the studios and back. We may even shoot some at the school with their permission of course. Oh, I almost forgot, the girls will also get a free week at the state cheer camp this summer and lastly the girls will receive an 8 by 10 glossy of whatever photos we choose for the catalog."

I then said "It sounds like a good deal to me but the decision is up to you all. Mister Sanders will be here for a while to talk with each of you individually and answer any questions you have. After he leaves we will discuss it and see if we want to do this. I say 'we' because this is your decision, not mine. After a couple of hours he left and we started talking about the possibilities. It seemed that everyone was enthused about it and we took a vote. I reminded them that it is an all-or-nothing situation. The vote was unanimous in favor of going ahead with it. I called Mark and gave him the good news. He said "I assumed it would work so I already set up a schedule for the studio starting next Monday morning. We will pick up the girls and we request a mom or dad at the school at eight in the morning." I hung up with him and passed the word to the squad. I then asked "Anyone hungry?" A throng of yeses barraged my ears. I said "There're soft drinks in the fridge and pizzas will be here in a few minutes." Right after I said that the door bell rang and a stack of pizza boxes was delivered. Once again the girls showed me how much teens can eat as the pizzas were decimated in record time. Susie's mom mentioned to me "Greg, it seems that a lot of this was assumed ahead of time." I just replied "I have a lot of faith in my girls."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.