Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 13: The End of the Week Arrives

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: The End of the Week Arrives - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Saturday morning I awoke once more to the smell of coffee brewing as Kim was fixing breakfast. No plain eggs this time. She was using my favorite recipe to make French toast. Bread, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla then dusted with confectionary sugar and swamped with maple syrup. Absolutely my favorite. Raisin bread toast, bacon and orange juice round out the perfect way to start the day. Kim was wearing a sheer bathrobe and nothing more. Little hints and glimpses of her heavenly body kept showing up and having a predictable effect on my composure. That robe, or gown if you will, was one of her Victoria's Secret purchases. This girl was not playing fair by bringing out the big guns. Well, I thought I had seen it all but I was wrong.

We sat down to eat and she let her robe slip open revealing a perfect set of 34A's. I was rendered speechless at the sight. Holding a slice of raisin bread toast on one hand and her fork in the other she raised the fork to her mouth and as she did so some of the syrup dripped off the piece of French toast. Naturally she aimed it so the drip landed squarely on her right nipple. She looked at me with a combination of a worried expression and a mischievous grin. Taking the hint I leaned over and licked the drip off her nipple throwing in a couple of extra licks for good measure. She moaned as I did so.

I might have thought it was an accident until she dripped some more on her left nipple with a little "Oops" and that same grin. So I had to do the only gentlemanly thing I could and licked that one also. "If you don't watch what you're doing" I said "we may never get breakfast finished." She then answered "That's the general idea."

"Kim, I know what you have been doing this week. I'd have to be blind not to notice. And let me offer you my surrender but we are not going to jump in the sack and have sex with a wham-bam thank you ma'am. Your first time not only should be but must be an occasion to remember. I will ask you to kind of cool it today and tonight we will do it but not until I treat you the way a princess like you deserves. Can you hang in there and wait that long please?" She immediately jumped up out of her chair and lunged at me. Taking a seat on my lap she threw her arms around my neck and mashed her lips into mine giving me a kiss that raised the hairs on the back of my neck, gave me goose bumps all over and curled my toes. As expected I got an automatic erection which I'm sure she noticed as she wiggled around on my lap.

While she worked on her school homework I got busy making preparations. I had phone calls to make and did not want her to overhear my arrangements. Surprises are nice when they are delivered properly. As I passed her room I overheard her singing a little tune that she modified slightly. She was singing "Tonight, tonight, I will make love tonight." I remembered the song from a movie but I swear the words were a little different. I then busied myself cleaning the house so everything would be as perfect as I could make it.

Along about five o'clock I had her take a shower and get dressed up fancy to go out. At the same time I went into my bathroom and showered. I dressed up in a navy blue suit and tie since this was to be a very special night. When I walked into the living room I was hit square in the face once again with a perfect vision of beauty beyond compare. She was dressed in that same blue and white dress she wore on our 'date' before. It was filled out much nicer now that she has developed a fashion-model figure to be envied and admired by all in her presence male and female alike. This time she had a white clutch purse, white two inch heels and had her radiant hair flowing over her shoulders. A wide white belt around her waist did wonders to show off her divine figure. Seeing her like this was making me fall head over heels in love with her even more. I approached her to give her a kiss and noticed she had put on a hint of perfume which did interesting things to my brain as well as other parts of my body. Breaking the kiss I told her "Kim darling, you look absolutely magnificent." She replied with her typical "I love you too dad."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.