Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 12: The Longest Week Ever

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Longest Week Ever - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

After our little talk things between Kim and me seemed to be ok. She still slept in my bed every night and we kissed a lot. We were truly in love. Kim got to wearing less and less around the house which thrilled me a lot. She has developed an amazing body and personality. She took diligent care with her appearance both in and out of the house. She consistently had little oops moments like running from the shower to her bedroom in that darned towel that now reveals even more of her charms since she is growing up. Her sunbathing in the back yard in her miniscule bikini never fails to get a rise out of me. (pun intended).

Sometimes in a rush to get ready for school in the morning she would dash from her bedroom to the laundry room dressed in just panties and a bra. Well that doesn't sound too bad except that she has been shopping at Victoria's Secret. You know the kind of undies they sell. All I can say is WOW.

You might get the idea that the week we were waiting was no more than a steady stream of her trying to seduce me. Yeah there was quite a bit of that but we also had other things to do. She had school during the day and I got started back up doing design consultation work. After school time was taken up with cheerleading practice three days a week and I took her to some of the job sites to check out the progress with my work. Again she was a big hit with the technicians and the prime contractor was still trying to hire her on the spot. She politely turned them down stating that she had a lot to do then and did not have the time to start working. She would then mention that she would be back once she finishes college. It seems, predictably enough, that she is interested in taking electrical engineering at Texas Tech.

The cheerleading squad was not resting on their laurels either. Having won the state championship just had the effect of making the girls more diligent in their routines. They managed to come up with some new moves that I had never seen before. During the couple of years since winning state they also nailed a couple of other titles and started filling the trophy case at the school. I even got an invitation to help coach at the cheer camp during the summer. That job has some definite interesting possibilities. I would never touch any of the girls in an intimate way but I sure enjoyed the scenery.

Each fall we would get a bunch of new girls trying out for the team. The popularity of the squad grew to the point that I had to begrudgingly set a limit of how many girls could make the team. It was very hard to face the disappointment on their faces when I would tell them that they did not make the squad. We increased the number of girls that we fielded to 10 to give more girls the chance to shine. That meant that I was coaching 20 girls at a time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.