Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: Time to Celebrate

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Time to Celebrate - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

When I made it out to the living room Kim was just entering her self. I looked at her and almost had a heart attack. She was dressed in a long blue and white dress that had been her mothers and she looked just as gorgeous as her mom did. I was so stunned that I felt like I had my wife back. I suddenly realized that all the time I was looking at her I was holding my breath which I let out with a whoosh. Kim asked me "Do I look all right dad?" Still a bit stunned I gasped and fumbled out the words "No sweetheart, you look absolutely gorgeous. Let's go out to eat."

I took her arm in mine and escorted her to the car opening the passenger door for her while she slid in. She had an expression on her face like a princess being ushered into a royal carriage. I went around and got in the driver's side and belted in. I started the car and pulled out odf the driveway. She asked me "Where are you taking me dad?" I simply replied "You'll see." As I was driving along I heard her click her seatbelt open and then slide over next to me putting on the center belt. She then slid her arm through mine and rested her head against my shoulder. I felt like a teenager on a first date. Well, if you think about it I guess it was kind of like a date.

We drove downtown and parked the car in a lot at one of the high-rise buildings. I almost ran around to open her door and let her step out of the car. She linked her arm in mine and we entered the building and took the elevator to the top floor which was Bill Bennett's Steakhouse in the Sky. Pretty fancy digs is I say so myself. Kim was totally awed by the whole experience. When we got off the elevator the matre'-de met us saying "Welcome Mister Thomas and Kim. We've been expecting you and your table is ready and waiting. Just follow me." I could see that Kim was severely impressed by the look on her pretty face.

We were seated at our table and immediately a server came over to take our cocktail orders. I ordered "A martini for me and a Shirley Temple for the lady."

After the server left Kim leaned over and whispered in my ear "Dad, what's a Shirley Temple?" I told her "It's served up just like a mixed drink but it's really ginger ale." Our drinks arrived and hers was in a cocktail glass with a wedge of lime and a little paper umbrella. She was so impressed she almost swooned. The continuous smile on her face glowed even brighter. I proposed a toast "Here's to the squad and its prettiest member." We clicked our glasses and sipped our drinks.

Shortly after that a waiter dressed in a tuxedo came to our table and gave us menu books to look at. Kim asked me "Dad, there are no prices on the menu. How do I decide what to order?" I told her "That's because I told them I was bringing a very special date tonight and she can have whatever she wants." Her only response was "Wow, you sure know how to treat a girl nice." I said "Nothing is too good for my princess." This time she really did swoon.

We ordered our meals and ate them accompanied by a violinist playing some soft love songs. Very romantic. That's why I love this place. I told Kim "I brought your mother here on our first date and she was definitely hooked. I could have proposed right then and she would have said a big YES." Kim said "If you were to propose to me right now my answer would be the same." We both had a little chuckle and finished our dinner. The waiter showed up right on time and took our desert order. It was Texas mud pie. The waiter nodded and a short time later brought the plate over with two spoons. It is really romantic to share a sweet desert with a pretty lady. Lady? Yes, at 14 she is too mature to be called a girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.