Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Greg's Surprise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Greg's Surprise - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Hearing the bad news Kim decided to do something about it. Unbeknownst to me she got busy on the phone calling the principal of the school and asking if the squad coach had to be female and would a male volunteer work. She was informed that there was no rule in that area and that if she or the other girls could come up with someone the school would work with them so that the squad would live again. She also called the other members of the squad to talk it over with them and their parents. She was one busy little beaver and I had no idea this all was going on.

Later that day she asked me if she could invite her cheer squad over for some bar-b-cue. Knowing how she was depressed with the loss of the team I told her it would be fine. She told me that she had already called all the girls and they would be here about six o'clock so we better get busy. That meant we had to hustle off to the store and grab some meat and fixings for her get together. At quarter to six Kim came out to the patio to see how I was doing. I turned around to answer her and was shocked to see her all dressed up in her cheerleader uniform. My heart jumped up into my throat at the beautiful sight before me. This little? Girl of mine has matured into a downright gorgeous sight to behold. Everything about her was absolutely perfect beyond compare. Once I got my jaw off the floor and my breathing back under control I asked her why the getup.

Before she could answer me the doorbell rang and she dashed off to let her squad mates in the door. If I thought the view of Kim was spectacular try to visualize seven more uniformed girl cheerleaders bouncing into my house and surrounding me on the patio. I was about to wear out my neck joints swinging my head back and forth looking at a veritable sea of beauty. Kim told the girls that it is time so they all trudged out to the lawn and lined up in front of me. They called off their names one by one ending with them all shouting in unison "Hi Mister Thomas. This is for you." They then launched into one of the sexiest routines I had ever seen. And let me tell you I have seen the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders perform and these girls were just as good if not better. At the end of their routine one by one they came up and placed a kiss on my cheek. All except Kim who put her kiss squarely on my lips complete with some tongue action. Gosh I wondered; where did she learn that. I gave the girls a round of applause complete with cheers and whistles. They simply thanked me and did a simultaneous curtsey. The only thing I was able to think to say was "Let's eat."

These girls must have worked up quite an appetite because the bar-b-cue and salads were gone in a flash. Once they were finished eating they ganged up and cleaned up our mess and had the place spotless before I could even catch my breath. Then Kim approached me with a very serious expression on her face and said "Dad would you please come into the living room with us? We have something to ask you." As I was passing through the kitchen I noticed that one of the girls had made coffee and handed me a cup fixed just the way I like it. I was then starting to get worried. What were these girls up to. They evidently wanted something and with all this effort it had to be something big. We all filed into the living room where Kim directed me into my favorite recliner.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.