Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 2: Tragedy strikes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tragedy strikes - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

We had a good life filled with love for each other until one day, as my wife and daughter were headed home on Loop 610, a tractor trailer plowed into my wife's car flipping it over instantly killing my wife and putting my daughter in the hospital for several weeks. The trucking company paid all the hospital bills but my precious angel was in for a long recovery period. I put all of my work on hold so I could look after my daughter in the hospital and then at home. We both missed her mother very much and we spent many tearful evenings comforting each other. Kim was not able to go right back to school so I arranged with the school to home school her in her subjects. I could afford to do this since the trucking company came through with a sizeable settlement to not have to go to court in a wrongful death lawsuit and suffer the bad publicity. As a result of all the time we spent together Kim and I grew much closer and developed a bond paralleled by none. We would do everything she was able to do together even including bodily hygiene.

It started out that I would give her sponge baths while she was bed ridden. As she got more mobile I would lift her into the tub for a bath. A nice hot soak did wonders for healing her injuries. Once she was able to stand for short times I would take her into the shower and wash her from top to bottom. This process involved my undressing her and redressing her each time. Of course being a shower it was necessary that I also be naked. It was a little awkward at first since neither of us were used to nudity in the presence of the other but there are times when some things just need to be done. Seeing her naked and developing body had its predictable effect on me so I would occasionally develop an erection in her presence. I explained to her that it was only natural and that I had no control over when it happened. I lied to her telling her that I was her father and was not sexually attracted to her. I think at first she bought that premise but over time she started to have her doubts. I guess part of the problem was that she was also getting stimulated which I could detect by her stiffened nipples and heavy breathing. I did what I could to ignore these signs but discipline only goes so far.

After spending the summer with therapy and exercise Kim was getting back to her old self physically to the point that she would be able to go back to school in the fall. She was getting excited to see all her friends in school and get back into cheerleading. When I called the school to update them on Kim's progress in her schoolwork I was informed that there would not be a cheerleading program this fall since none of the teachers would be able to coach the squad and they could not budget hiring a coach for the squad. When I told Kim the bad news she was devastated. She had so enjoyed the program and wasn't interested in joining some Pop Warner team.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.