Watching Julie: the Missing Years
Chapter 3: The Fruits of Partnership

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Fruits of Partnership - A "Watching Julie" reader asked me, "What about the missing years? Did David have a sister? How come he wasn't interested in his mom?" This story isn't a sequel and there's no need to read "Watching Julie" first, although I hope you will read it. They're separate stories and this one fills in some blanks, that's all. It's pretty short, to boot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Are you sure about this, Nancy?"

She giggled. Leaned close and kissed me.

"Are you kidding? It's Magda's idea."

She kissed me again.

"Besides, Magda didn't have to work very hard to convince me, you know?"

I didn't, exactly, but I was getting a pretty good picture and I liked what I was seeing. A lot.

I hugged Nancy.

"You don't have to work very hard to convince me, either. How're we going to do this?"

"Carl doesn't know about us, about you and Magda and the deal. Magda says it's going to be more fun if he doesn't know."

Nancy was stroking my forearm.

"I'm kind of interested to see what happens."

She put her hand on the front of my shorts.

"You are, too, right?"

Right.

"David?"

Nancy was looking a little uncomfortable.

"Um, are you OK if we don't, well, if we don't go all the way?"

I hugged her again.

"Of course I am, sweetie."

I rubbed her back.

"Not that I'm not interested, you know."

I kissed her, quickly.

"You're in charge."

Nancy shivered and moved closer into my arms.

"Maybe other stuff, huh?"

That sounded pretty good.

"Sure."

Which pretty much explains how I ended up humping Nancy's right thigh that night until I came and came. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

It was a perfect setup. Mom and Dad were over at the Thompsons, and we knew what that meant. Nancy and I, Magda told Carl, would be at the movies, which meant she and Carl would have the house to themselves. Magda had told me earlier that she didn't know whether they'd get in the pool or not.

"How about here?"

We were in a corner of the garden, a little secluded nook behind some bushes, where a bench invited you to sit and read or doze or stare into space. We checked the bench and realized we could see most of the pool and the grass beside the deck, so we took the easy way and cuddled while we waited. We figured we'd be able to duck down if we needed to, but I didn't think we would. The nearest lights in the garden were at the other end of the pool.

Giggles and laughter told us Magda and Carl had arrived. They had their arms around each other as they skipped down from the house. I wondered if they were drunk.

"Does Magda drink?"

Nancy had her lips against my ear.

"Uh uh, but Carl does."

Crap. That didn't sound good, especially if Carl was driving. Then I remembered that Magda had our second car that night.

The laughter stopped, and when I looked up Carl and Magda were in a clinch, kissing like there was no tomorrow, his hands on her bottom as he ground against her. They broke and Magda stepped back, smiling, and stripped off her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Carl reached to cup her breasts, but she jumped back and waggled her finger, uh-uh, at him. She tossed off her sandals and unsnapped her shorts and pushed shorts and panties down. Straightening up with a "ta-da" gesture, she twirled all the way around and posed when she finished, one leg akimbo, her breasts trembling and her nipples erect.

I don't think Carl noticed that Magda had finished her pirouette facing a little in our direction. I loved the view. So did Nancy, to judge by the way her hand squeezed mine.

Carl wasn't a complete dummy. In a second he was pulling his own t-shirt off, followed by his flip-flops and shorts and boxers. No doubt about it, to judge by his erection he really liked what he saw. Once more he moved to grab Magda, and once more she danced out of range, turned, and dived into the pool, Carl right behind her.

She evaded him for a couple of minutes, but I was pretty sure she wasn't trying very hard. Sure enough, Magda let him capture her at the shallow end of the pool. Carl settled her on his cock and in a second used his hold on her hips to make sure he hit bottom on every stroke. He stopped when, I swear, Magda grabbed his earlobe and twisted. Yikes. That must have hurt.

"What the hell?"

"She wants him out of the pool, David. You'll see."

Nancy was right. Magda tugged Carl by his dick to a place in the grass, where he stretched out and she mounted him. He was primed and their coupling was frantic. Probably too frantic for Carl, because it didn't last very long.

Nancy poked me.

"Now watch. Our cue is coming up."

Our cue?

"What, you guys planned this all out?"

Nancy kissed my ear.

"Watch."

Carl's emptied himself in my sister and, like a lot of guys, went limp. I don't mean his cock, that happens to everyone, I mean the rest of him. One minute he was there, the next minute he was dozing. I wondered if he snored. Magda lay on top of him until he drifted off, and moved to lie beside him facing our direction. Up on one elbow, she looked across Carl to our corner and smiled.

Nancy poked me.

"That's our cue. We're on. Quietly."

She tugged me up and moved us to the edge of the bushes. If Carl woke up and looked our way he'd see us, no question. I grabbed Nancy.

"Are you kidding?"

"Ssh. Magda says he always does this. He's out for at least ten minutes or so."

She kissed me and rubbed the front of my shorts.

"We'll have to work quickly, pal. You up for it?"

Of course I was, and we did.

Quickly, yeah, but there was enough time for me to eat Nancy to one orgasm, as she stifled herself with one hand and mauled a breast with the other one. When she jerked and shook I knew she was there. Then it was my turn. I lay flat on her, knowing she didn't want me inside her, and gave her a good taste of herself, my erection on her center but not moving.

When I felt her pushing my shoulders I moved down and pressed myself against her thigh and rubbed and rubbed. It didn't take me long, either, and I throbbed and spurted and got her good. Unlike my experience that time with Margery, Nancy was ready and willing and happy for me.

When Nancy poked me I knew it was time to move back behind the bushes. I looked over to see Carl stirring, and Magda giving us a big thumbs up.

Magda had a big smile when I saw her next.

"Nice one, David."

Magda and I were having coffee after breakfast the following morning.

"You were pretty hot yourself, Magda."

I decided I'd go for it.

"Is Carl always that quick?"

Magda's laugh answered my question.

"Yeah, mostly. He's a hair-trigger kind of guy."

She shook her head.

"I'm trying to teach him, but it's slow going. Haven't decided how much longer I'm going to work on it, either."

She reached across the table and took my hand.

"How was Nancy?"

"Oh, man."

"I know she's not ready. Did that work out?"

"Of course it did. I know you say I'm a creep, but I'm a sensitive creep."

Magda half-rose and stretched across the table far enough to kiss me.

"I know you are, sweetie. You're my sweetie, too."

She sat back down.

"I'll tell you something else, David. You're pretty hot yourself, you know? I was even a little jealous of Nancy."

When she saw my look, she wagged her finger.

"Uh uh, pal. Not that jealous."

Oh, well, I could dream. Actually, that's not true. I was interested in Magda, sure, I mean, hot girl, friends even if we're not buddies, what's not to like? On the other hand we had a good thing going, lots of possibilities here, and I didn't want to screw that up.

We had a couple of other encounters, once more with Carl, once with Grace. I already knew Magda liked boys and girls, but that was an eye-opener. Jim and I even watched together one night, although we didn't do anything with each other like we'd done with Kathy. The bombshell, so to speak, was Alexandra Thompson.

Magda and I were in the garden once more, this time on a late hazy afternoon. I could tell Magda had something on her mind by the way she kept fiddling with her Coke, with her book, with anything. Anything, that is, except whatever was bothering her. Finally I'd had enough.

"Magda, what's up?"

She looked at me for the first time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.