Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 65

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 65 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I dove into the pool two hours later. I'd fucked them both and made Debbie eat the cream pie I'd left behind in Nancy. We talked Nancy into sucking on Debbie's tits while I fucked her and later she did taste her pussy as well. I don't think she'll be turning lesbian any time soon, but she was not as freaked out at the end as she was in the beginning. At 3 AM, I found the pool very refreshing. The lights were off and I swam one lap and then just floated to the steps. Two women are impossible to keep up with if you only use your cock, but even with the help of your tongue and hands, it can become exhausting if they aren't working as hard on each other. They both came out and walked down into the pool. Nancy dove in and then glided back into my arms. As I hugged her, she thanked me. I gave her a kiss and held her for a bit. Debbie came over for a hug too as we refreshed in and relaxed in the water. After a while of just sitting with each other we all ran out of steam. We went back and changed the sheets. Nancy and Debbie dried their hair and we all went to sleep.

In the morning, Debbie was ready for round two but Nancy was wearing down on her new adventure. I drove her home and then took Debbie to get her car. She invited me over for the day. I told her I would be by later, but I wanted to get a change of clothes. I went home, had some food, and took a hot shower. I washed everything twice and put on some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my flip-flops and my backpack with some nicer clothes just in case she wanted to go somewhere later. I decided to take the boat, because if they sit too long it's not good for the engine. I hopped into the boat and made it through my checklist quickly so I could go around the lake and mess around some before pulling up to Debbie's dock.

After I tied up and started walking up from the dock, she saw me from her living room. I came in and she said I surprised her. "I didn't know you lived on the lake."

"I do, but I've been away at school. I live across the lake and around the corner. You can't see it from here."

We talked about the night before and about Nancy. Debbie apologized for last Friday, saying that she was just trying to "let Nancy's horses run free." I'm not sure what that means but I think it means cut loose.

"Nancy has lived a sheltered life and her ex was a nice guy and a good doctor, but was so focused on his work that he neglected her and Craig. The truth of the matter is that the size of your beautiful cock freaked her out. When I spoke to her the next day and she told me about you, it was funny. She thought that all of those guys at the show were freaks of nature and then she gets home and her babysitter's cock was in the same league. She was upset that you ruined her dress but happy that you opened her eyes to orgasms while with a man. She'd only had them by herself until you came along. I must say that you did a good job."

"I was pretty pissed, and if she weren't drunk and horny it would have been rape, but she wanted it and took everything I gave her. I wasn't gentle. Did you want me to come by and talk or did you have something else in mind?"

"Well, we didn't do anything this morning and I love morning sex."

"We'd better hurry or it will be afternoon soon."

We spent the rest of the morning and into the afternoon having easygoing sex. Afterwards we took a shower and took her Jag to visit a Mexican place where we had either a late lunch or early dinner. I drove the Jag on the way back to her house and then took the boat back to my place. I'd finished the roll of film that afternoon with pictures of Debbie on the black satin sheets. I walked over to John and Beth's to develop the negatives.

John and Beth were happy to see me so we spent some time catching up with each other's lives. I told them about my new condo and I told them if they ever wanted to use it to let me know. John asked about my photography and I told him that I'd slowed down a bit but still took pictures from time to time. I talked to them about my upcoming trip and mentioned to John that I was taking over my trust when I turned twenty, and may need him for some legal work. He was my personal attorney of record but would need to have the trust added as a client. He asked me to come down to the office and we would get it all squared away. I wanted to develop some pictures to see how they came out so I left them watching TV and getting their kids ready for bed.

The pictures came out very well. The black and white film worked well with Nancy's black dress and Debbie's black sheets. I had them hanging on the drying rack, and as soon as I opened the door, John and Beth were ready to see my latest work. John is a very good lawyer and knows many people in town. Beth spends time at the club and knows just as many. It took them about ten seconds for Beth to say, "You're fucking both Nancy and Debbie. Nancy has only been divorced for a couple of months. How long have you been fucking her? Isn't she a kinky little tart?"

John told her to shut up and not to say a word about this to anyone. Attorney-client privilege covered their house, and if she said a word, he would be in big trouble. She looked ashamed of what she said. I was glad I didn't have any pictures of them together or of Nancy at Debbie's house.

Beth calmed down and said, "Britt, you're moving up in the world. What happened to all the teenyboppers you used to have hanging on you?"

"Beth, the teenybopper pictures are on another roll. I forgot all about it. John, if I leave them with you, can you develop them next time you're in here?"

John got a big smile, "Sure, Britt, if it will help you out."

Beth laughed, "Sure you're doing it for him. You're such a nice guy. Since we're being so nice today would you like to give me up for a few hours to help Britt learn some things from an experienced woman?"

"Beth, he has pictures of Debbie totally debauched on her bed and Nancy covered in come and a gaping pussy that's totally ravaged. Do you think you have more experience than Debbie?"

"Well, maybe he could teach me something that I could teach you. He did last time!"

"I'll think about it, but after the self-portrait he took with the Coke bottle, I'm afraid he would ruin you and you wouldn't want me back."

We all laughed at that, as they continued to look at the rest of the photos, and John took the roll of film from me to develop.

I headed home after the pictures had dried.


The next week Marion was still gone. Mom came home and Doug went to work. Craig was still in New York. I stopped by and spent some loving time with Nancy. I'd shown her the pictures I took and she was so embarrassed but also so excited. She wanted them and wanted the negatives, so I gave them both to her. I also took the boat over to Debbie's one day, and when I pulled up, I caught her out by the pool reading the WSJ. We chatted for a while, and after I showed her the pictures, she said she wanted to go to the bedroom and try again. I made her take off her shorts and get herself off before I would do anything with her. For about a minute, she pretended to experience shock, while at the same time she stripped off her shorts and did exactly what I asked. I left her with the prints. Cindy had stayed the summer up at school to work and take a summer class. She had rented a place of her own with another teacher.

That Friday Doug told me about a party with a bunch of Winter Park people and alums, so I called Jill and picked her up and headed over to the Delorenzo's, who had a big house with a pool. He had a few kegs and music, and because it started early, he had some burgers and more stuff later. I introduced Doug to Jill, and I saw they both had some interest in each other, so I left them and went to get a beer.

When I got back, Jill and Doug were all googly-eyed, so I asked if he wouldn't mind driving her home since I wasn't feeling well. They both hoped I was OK, but neither was upset that I was leaving them alone, together.

I stopped for a couple of pizzas on the way home at Jimmy's Pizza and called Mom to tell her I was bringing dinner home. When I returned, we had pizza together and it was very evident that Bill and Mom seemed happy together. I discussed with them the travel plans Doug and I'd talked about. Since Bill had been around more than we had, he made some welcome suggestions. It was a very pleasant meal and afterwards I headed to my room to read and plan some more.

Doug called the next day to see if I was OK, and I told him I was fine. I asked how he and Jill were getting along. He said that he was one of the youngest in his class and Jill was at the opposite end, but they were only three years apart in age. He wanted to make sure I was OK with him dating her. I did break one of my rules, and after I got him to swear on his life and a million dollars that he would never tell another living soul, I told him that I'd fucked her mom. I didn't mention that I'd been with Jill but every time he looked at Marsha, I wanted him to think about her and me making the 'beast with two backs'.

Marion was back the next week and Jill and she started to set up double dates when it was possible. We were at the Altamonte drive-in and we'd both been side by side in the back of the Land Cruiser. I asked if they wanted to switch and everyone was ready to say yes when Doug said, "No".

I could see that Jill was a little sad, but she also saw that he cared for her. A few days later, we were in my family room talking about our trip and I was straight up with Doug, even though the girls were right there. "Doug, if we're on our trip and we run into some girls, are you going to help me take care of them or leave me hanging?"

He looked at Marion and then at Jill and said, "I won't cheat on Jill and what about Marion?"

"Doug, I care for Marion but we've talked this out. We're not exclusive at this point in our relationship and until we make that decision together, we're both free to see whomever we want. We're just friends with benefits."

This caught Doug off guard and he looked at Jill.

I went on, "Have you had this talk with Jill, or are you forcing her into your model of what defines an acceptable relationship?"

"I thought I knew the answer, but we haven't talked about it."

"Well, I think I'll take Marion up to my room so she can suck my dick. You two can talk about what you expect from each other."

Jill was going to start taking classes at Rollins College at the end of the summer and Doug was going off for a month to see the world. Jill actually told Doug that she was not looking for anyone else at this time, and didn't have any plans. She wanted him to fuck every woman he could on the trip and keep a journal so he could share his adventures with her when he returned. "Maybe you can even learn some new tricks, you old dog," was how she finished her talk. They went on for an hour but in the end he saw that what I had said -- that if you're not married or at least engaged, then it is perfectly acceptable for you to explore freely.

Things settled down for the next few weeks. My grandparents came down the week before my birthday. Grandpa and I met with John about taking on the "William Britton Revocable Trust" as a customer. John couldn't get over the size of the trust. He openly asked grandpa if it was smart to trust me with a trust of that size. Grandpa just laughed. He explained that I started it with $20 and I'd made all the decisions up to this point through him, my current trustee. John shook his head, but I just smiled at him.

When my birthday came, we had a few friends over and Doug, Marion, and Jill brought their families. John and Beth came with the kids. Dad came by himself. Mom, Bill and my grandparents were there. I got some nice gifts. Peter, Marion's Dad, was trying to paint me into a corner about moving my accounts to him. I told him that I would be out-of-town for the next month but would stop by and open the account and write a small check to get it established. Any transfers would have to wait until I returned. It was nice to have close friends. Brad and Nicole stopped by along with Ashley after dinner to say hi and bring me a present. It was a nice tennis shirt. I ran upstairs, and brought down some pictures of Ashley and gave them to Nicole. She thanked me and we talked about the beach. I introduced them to everyone, and then had to call Helene to keep Peter from bothering the doctor.

It was good to see that Dad had his act together. His wife didn't come with him but he seemed happy. I think he finally saw what he had pissed away due to his attitude. Grandma and Grandpa were going to stay a few weeks and weigh the options of building a house on one of the lake lots he owned. The next morning I ran a few errands and stopped by the Merrill Lynch office to open an account. I was not in any hurry. I knew that Circuit City would go public in 1984 and a $1 million investment would be worth $19 Billion by the end of the 80's. I was really waiting until 1987 for the October crash when the market lost over $500 billion in one day. I would have enough put options in place to put a big chunk of that in my pocket.

That afternoon in late August of 1980, Doug and I headed out. We had no reservations and we weren't in a hurry. We were both over 18 so we could drink in most states and go wherever we wanted. We started going northwest on 441 to Ocala and then 27 to Tallahassee. We got a hotel and went to check out the capital, but since it was summer, they weren't in session. Summer school was, so we walked around campus and checked out the girls. We saw where the FSU circus practiced, and we stopped and started to watch several people doing juggling. They were good, so we sat on the grass and continued to watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.