Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 63 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I was not sure about what Marsha was expecting except that she wanted to fuck. I knew that Helene was a sub and she liked someone to tell her what to do. I told them to follow me to my room. I didn't want the girls watching, so I closed and locked the door. I had them both undress each other. Helene was nervous but did not resist my direction. Marsha had done this before so she was comfortable with doing as I asked. After she finished getting Helene naked, she turned to her and said, "Now let's get him naked," and she started toward me. She went for my shirt but not seeing Helene next to her surprised her greatly. I grabbed her hand and smacked her hard on the tit. She looked shocked.

I pushed her down on the bed and wrestled her onto her back. I told Helene to sit on her face. Helene followed my instructions, kneeling on Marsha's arms, and planted her cunt on Marsha's face. She was looking towards her feet and I quickly undressed and made sure she didn't squirm free. I said, "Ron told me I could have you however I wanted and was upset that you would try to have me without his permission. He said to make sure that the cunt made me happy. Then the cunt who thinks she knows what's best for me attacks me. Cunt, I don't hear Helene moaning, so you had better start sucking her pussy harder before I beat your ass black and blue. You will also beg her to let you borrow one of her bikinis tomorrow to wear to the beach or you will go naked. No more one-piece suits when you are with me. From the looks of it, you will need a trim to get that bird's nest of a cunt into the bathing suit."

I picked up her knees and pushed them towards Helene to hold while I lined up my cock with the now dripping pussy of Marsha's. I pushed slowly and steadily, and sank all the way in. I think she was a little shallow because I felt myself pushing against her cervix as I ground my pubic bone into her clit. I had Helene let her breathe a little and moan and talk while she begged me, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

As Helene lowered herself back onto Marsha's mouth, I told Marsha, "If you come before Helene does I'm going to spank your ass so hard the pain will stop you from sitting down at breakfast." For some reason Helene started to moan and she couldn't decide if she wanted to twist her own nipples or Marsha's. She kept switching back and forth.

Helene came a few minutes later, which flipped the switch and Marsha's hips flew off the bed as she came and tried to rip my dick off. Her pussy muscles grabbed hold of my cock as she flailed around the bed. When Helene climbed off, Marsha looked like a windstorm had caught her right in the middle of a field. Her hair and her face were a mess. She was sweating and breathing hard. I told Helene to thank her and clean her up. She licked and kissed her for a while but eventually took her into the shower to get her squared away. I had cum while Marsha was trying to kill me so that I felt satisfied and ready for sleep. The ladies headed to their rooms and I woke up all by myself the next morning. It was thirty minutes later when I started my workout. I finished my swim around eight, and before I headed up to the condo, I sat and watched the waves for a while. When I got off on the 10th floor, I turned and walked down to Marsha's condo and saw Mr. Reagan just opening the door.

I called out to him, "Good morning, Mr. Reagan."

"Good morning, Britt. How are you enjoying the condo?"

"It's nice but a little crowded. I have some guests who are staying with me while they wait for you to finish their condo. What's it going to take to get the Jones's condo done?"

"We just lack the flooring and some touch up paint."

"Well, today is Wednesday. To ensure that you get this finished, I would tell your guys to come in early and stay late. When they finish, you need to call your cleaners and have the place done again as well as move the furniture to its proper location. If you have that done by Friday at 5 PM, we won't have any problems. If not then I'll send you a bill for room and board for the week and however much longer they are in my place. I know that jobs run past their completion date but you told them a date and you never called to let them know that the original plan changed. Now they have two homes full of workmen and they find themselves homeless. Can you make this right?"

"Britt, I have a lot of units that are in the final stages and everyone wants to move in yesterday. I'm sorry but the plumbers held up the job a couple of months ago and we are still trying to catch up."

"Sub contractors can get in the way but they all answer to you and you to the customer. Can we get this wrapped up by Friday with the tile down, grouted and sealed?"

"I'll make sure that it's done, even if they are here until midnight and have to come back at 6 AM the next morning."

"Thanks, I spoke to Ron last night and he will be in after dinner on Friday to enjoy what he spent $350,000 on."

"It will be ready."

"I'm sure you made some money on this project. You are close to the finish line, just don't give up."

"Yeah, my wife is ready to kill me but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the ideas. The bank has been very happy with the sales so far and I know that we are selling almost forty percent faster than the other two developments that started around the same time." He told me to 'take it easy' and he was off to inspect the work from yesterday and kick them in the butt to get things finished.

I walked into the condo and all the ladies were out on the balcony. It seemed to have become the gathering place of the unit. After I said good morning, got smiles, waves and hellos from them, I cleaned up and grabbed a cup of coffee before heading out to watch the beach come alive with walkers, joggers, swimmers and sun worshipers. It seems that I am now taking four showers a day. As I came out they offered me breakfast, but I declined and felt happy with coffee for now. The girls wanted to go to the pool and lie out so they took off.

I asked Marsha if she was OK with last night. She replied, "It somewhat took me by surprise. I expected that I would be the experienced one leading the encounter and telling you what to do to please me. I did not expect that you would have all the experience and confidence to take control, but it turned me on to have you make me please you and to make me please Helene. I felt frustrated at first because I knew what I wanted, but after I listened and obeyed you, I got just what I wanted. I wasn't expecting the size of your cock until I felt it in the Jacuzzi and then I had to have it. The most embarrassing part was to have to get permission from Ron. Did he really say those things?"

"Marsha, you can ask him when he gets here if you don't believe me. By the way, did you trim your pubic hair yet? If not, you can use the clippers in my bathroom closet. If you need help, Helene likes to shave other women. In addition, tell me, what's the status on Jill? I think she wanted some of what you got last night, but I haven't fucked her yet."

"I don't think she is a virgin, but I have the feeling that she is more comfortable with girls than guys. That's not very acceptable with kids and people in general but I have seen it quite a bit in our circle of friends. I put her on the pill a year ago to help with the time of the month but also as a precaution. Please be gentle with her if she wants to get with you since she is still my little girl and you are certainly a big boy."

With that, I grabbed a towel and headed for the pool. I lay with the girls for twenty minutes before I got bored and asked if they wanted to swim in the gulf. When they both said yes, I followed them to the water. Eighteen-year-old asses are by far the best. They seem to defy gravity. We all waded out until we were neck deep -- that is neck deep for them but chest deep for me. I ended up with a girl on each arm. I asked Marion what they did in the Jacuzzi, shower and bed last night.

Marion blushed before she said, "The jets were loud enough so we could talk without being overheard. Jill asked about you and about us. I told her that we were lovers and I did whatever you told me to do. She then asked me what we had done, so I told her everything and then about you making me finger my pussy in the car on the way down with Mom in the back. She got excited with my talk, so I touched her under the water. At the same time, she slid a finger into my pussy. When we went to shower, we were kissing and fingering each other until we both came. We also had a lot of fun sucking each other's titties. You saw what happened on the couch, and when I came out to check on you, the moms were both missing and you had your door locked, so I locked our door and we ate each other at the same time until we came again. We were so exhausted we held each other until we fell asleep. We could have done it again this morning but I had to pee so badly, and when I came out of the bathroom, I found Jill's mom in the kitchen." I was rubbing her ass the entire time she told the story.

I turned to Jill and asked the open-ended question, "What did you think about yesterday?"

She immediately wrapped her legs around my mid section and I grabbed her ass. Marion had to back off so Jill's legs could fit around me, and then she spoke. "I had fun. I was upset that the condo was a mess, but then I met this cute guy who, it turns out, fucks my friend from school. He is an awesome cook and he gave me drinks so I could feel a nice buzz. Then my friend, Marion, rubbed me and kissed me and sucked me until I had multiple orgasms, and then I find out that he is fucking my mom so I went to sleep with my girlfriend naked all night."

I said, "Your girlfriend, huh? I don't remember giving her permission to become your girlfriend." I turned to the blushing Marion, "Is she now your girlfriend?"

"I don't want to give you up but I had fun with Jill and would like to keep having fun with the slut. She is almost as horny as I am. Her tongue is kind of rough and makes my pussy tingle."

I responded to both of them, "I may have to get a feel of that tongue later but as the owner of this fine little cunt, what kind of offering do you have for me, Jill?"

"Well, I let you fuck my mom." She was smug with her answer and thought that would get her a free pass.

"Jill, I got that permission from your dad before I took her into my room, similar to the way that I got permission from Marion's dad to fuck Helene. I own Marion so I don't need permission. So ... back to you and me. Are you a virgin?"

"Um, no. I have been with a boy before and I really didn't enjoy it. He hurt me and then it was over too fast."

"Why don't you and I try it again before you completely write off boys? Many girls like both boys and girls. We call them bi-sexual. Some are 50-50 some 40-60, 70-30 and so on. I would like to take you for a ride. With your legs wrapped around me, you don't seem to hate guys and you didn't stop my fingers last night on the couch."

"Marion has told me how good you make her feel and I do like you." I slid her up further onto my forearm and pulled her bathing suit off and out of the way. I used my other hand to slide in and search for her g-spot. I wormed around and after I found it, I stroked and tapped it until she was ready to cum. As she started her first orgasm, I swung her around and started to kiss her deeply as I fed my cock out of my shorts and into her quim. She made some noises but never broke the kiss.

Marion said there was a boat coming and I looked to see a small sailboat heading toward us. I acted as if we were just talking and the boat came close enough for the couple and their little girl to say hi. I never took Jill off my cock, but we were under water and they had come near to us, so, oh well. After they headed toward the beach and she had her second orgasm, I sped up and creamed her. I got my penis back into my pants, and Marion gave the bottoms back to Jill.

I told Jill she and Marion could have fun together, but I could still have Marion whenever I wanted her and Jill when she felt like it. She said it felt good so she may want it more often. As we were coming out of the water, we met the family with the sailboat.

They were about ten years older than we were and the little girl was about three or four years old. We asked about the sailboat and they told us it was theirs and that they had a condo on the third floor on the end under me. They were Brad and Nicole Land and the girl's name was Ashley. They told us that they also lived in Orlando. He was a doctor at one of the area hospitals, but he asked us not to call him Doctor, just Brad. We later found out that Nicole's dad owns all the cable companies in the Midwest or close to it, and he had bought them the condo as a Christmas present. Brad was going back out and asked if anyone wanted to go. Both Jill and Marion did and I told them to have fun.

I helped push them back out into the water and in the right direction to catch the wind. I sat down at the shoreline to help Ashley with the sand castle she was building. Nicole sat down and spoke to me. "Are they both your girlfriends, or is it just the one you were having sex with when we went by."

I had a quick laugh, "I thought you were coming kind of close. Are you guys a couple of perverts or just making sure we were doing it right?"

It was her turn to laugh, "I told Brad he was too close, but he said he would miss you and he needed to get to the area where you were in the water, so he could tack back with the wind to come up in front of the condo."

"She is not my girlfriend. I don't have a girlfriend. I don't want a girlfriend. I'm just enjoying life and sometimes I enjoy it with other people and women in particular." I started to drip the wet sand on top of the castle to make spires. Ashley liked them and liked to knock them down so I kept doing it.

"So you just love them and leave them? That doesn't sound like they would remain your friends for very long after that."

"Nicole, I'm not judging you for letting your husband get all hot and bothered over a couple of eighteen-year-old girls wearing the smallest bikinis they could find this morning. Are you hoping he gets so horny that he takes you over the back of the couch while Ashley takes her afternoon nap? He will want to stand behind you so he can think about that eighteen-year-old pussy stretching around his cock. You will get the benefit of what they are doing to him, and he will tell you how great it is and how much he loves you. I don't doubt that you are great or that he loves you, but sex is as much mental as physical. I never lie or mislead any of my lovers. They know what they will get before they even start and what the commitment is on the back-end."

"For a young guy you certainly sound full of yourself."

"I'm pretty confident. I'm a very observant person and just as you watched us, I watch you. I watch your eyes and your husband's eyes. He looked at you and Ashley and had the look of love. He looked at Jill and Marion and had the look of lust. He did not look like he was out of control but appreciated the body that only an eighteen-year-old girl can have. He loves your body and I love your body. I would not consider it worse than theirs, just different. Those girls will not have your nipples because they have not had a baby. The hips you have are more mature. None of that is worse, just different. I love older women and enjoy their experience and their softer bodies. The girls are just girls, but something that you can never go back to."

"So you are an expert, huh. So tell me what will happen."

"They will come back and the girls will be giggling because they had fun and were flirting and teasing your husband. Even though your husband sees naked people all the time, when you come in wearing your little nightie he gets hard and the sight of the girls in their bikinis will have him hard as well. He will take you up to the room and as soon as possible either fuck you or whack off. With your looks I would bet on you unless you turn him down."

"You would bet on me, huh? What would you bet?"

"Dinner. If things go the way I said, you and Brad will take us to the Columbia for dinner and you will not wear anything under your dress. Brad will pay for dinner and we will enjoy ourselves."

"What if I win the bet?"

"What do you want IF you win the bet?"

"If Brad does not hit on me and ask for sex during Ashley's nap after lunch, you will take Brad and me to dinner. Your girls will not wear anything under their dresses and you will have to fuck one of them on the beach at midnight while I watch."

"It sounds like we have a bet. Marion and Jill's moms are here. Is it OK with you if they watch Ashley? What happens if you lose the bet? I get to feel you under your dress anytime from the time we meet for drinks to when we get back. Deal?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.