Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 62

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 62 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

We left after lunch on Monday in the Land Cruiser. The bags were in the way back and Marion sat up front when her Mom offered to sit in back. We were about half way there and had just turned south off I-4. I slid Marion's skirt up her leg and got a look at the green panties she had on. She seemed a little scared but she'd promised that I could have her anytime anywhere. She knew her Mom was right behind her but her trust in me had always worked out so she just closed her eyes and tried to melt away. I finally spoke up.

"Marion you look so hot. I'm so glad you're my little slut. We're going to have a great time this weekend. I'm glad your Mom came along to watch you so your Dad will feel better about sending his women for me to take care of this week." That comment had so many double meanings that even I got lost. "Why don't you take off your panties so I can watch you play with you pretty little pussy?"

She froze to see if her Mom was going to kill me but when she didn't hear anything from Helene, she lifted her ass from the seat and slid the panties down and off her legs. I took them from her and handed them to Helene. "Can you hold onto these for your daughter? She's lucky to have you here to look after her." She took them but didn't say anything. Marion started to rub around her pussy, just rubbing for a while before she got into it, and then started thrusting her fingers and her hips as she came hard with a grunt and a fuck yeah. When she'd finished her mom leaned forward and handed them back to her. I almost told Helene to follow her daughter's example but thought I would give her a little more time.

We were almost at the condo and I knew we would need groceries but since I'd never stayed there before, I first wanted to do a quick inventory. Let me take a step back and explain the condo situation. From my past life, I knew that this area was going to take off and, price wise, go through the roof, and besides that, I love the beach so I decided to get a place while the getting was good. I had Grandpa drive me down during a break from school and we saw a sign on the property "Coming Soon." At that time, they hadn't even broken ground, but the sign had the contact information of the developer, Mr. Reagan. We tracked him down at his office and came up with a plan. He showed us the general layout of the entire development. It was right next to where the inlet came out into the Gulf so there would be a marina in the inlet and then the beach along the Gulf.

There were three buildings down each side and one across the back forming a horseshoe that opened to the gulf. The buildings were all angled so that they had some view of the gulf and the beach. It had all the other amenities as well. I asked about the units and he had a couple of different layouts. I told him that we were looking to buy a unit. I asked what the pricing was and if there were any discounts for buying now, or would it better to wait until they were ready for occupancy. That of course, was a set up. No sales person would ever pass up a potential close today, so of course there was a pre-construction discount. It also helps them at the bank when they have people who are under contract.

I asked Mr. Reagan about the difference between the ninth floor and the Penthouse (10th floor). He said there wasn't really a difference except the floor number. After looking around again, I offered him my thoughts, that if he made the top floor special, that he could charge a larger premium and increase his profit. He asked what my thoughts about modifying the unit were.

"Well. All the units have eight-foot ceilings but on the top floor, you could bump the ceiling up to ten feet. Since you're also at roof level if you ran a chimney up through the roofline, you could put an outdoor kitchen on the Penthouse balconies. The ceiling height would cost a little for the wall materials and a little more in drywall and finishing, but if it was a dollar a foot, I would be surprised. They could do the outdoor kitchen for $5,000 with the cabinets and with the added features, asking for an extra $100,000 wouldn't be out of line. This would also set your development apart from the other cookie cutter condos up and down the beach. A cabana with some grills for the non-penthouse condos would allow them to enjoy the outdoor cooking experience. Do you think that would be something you would consider?

Grandpa spoke up first, "Where did you get any of that stuff?"

I said, "Mr. Hennessey builds high-end houses and as we did a walk-through, we talked about things that could be added to homes to add value and insure that customers would choose him over his competition. When you show people that you care about them and their comfort, then they see the value in buying from you instead of the others who only have a price with which they can compete. Other things like hot water to the showers by the pool and beach, storage boxes at the marina slips, with carts in place at the docks to get groceries and supplies to the boats. These things cost nothing when you compare them to the interest payments you would make for the slower sales. You can also increase your prices and not have an apples-to-apples comparison." All that I said blew the developer away. He was going to build a quality product, but not have the upgrades to set his development apart from the many others.

I asked about the prices. He told us that the Penthouses were $250,000 each. I asked about the upgraded features. He said that they were just completing the engineering and the drawings before permitting. He was going to go back and add all the features I discussed with him. I told him that if he would make the 10-foot ceilings and outdoor kitchen I would take the two end units. He would then need to combine them, add a Jacuzzi instead of the kitchen on the second one, and knock out a wall between them to increase the total size to 4,000 square feet. He could save money on deleting the second kitchen but I would want him to add a wet bar. I would also need gas for the stove in the kitchen. Either I could pay full price and he would have to give me a 50-foot slip in the marina and only have to pay homeowner dues on one unit or we can start negotiating the price. He knew that as soon as I paid full price that it would be public record and he could point to that for all future sales. Grandpa, as the trustee, signed the contract and arranged an interest only mortgage for five years with a balloon payment. The mortgage would start at closing when my unit got the Certificate of Occupancy. Mr. Reagan took my ideas, and did the same thing on the end unit on the other side of the pool and sold it for $850,000. All other Penthouse units were selling for $350,000, and the Penthouses sold out before they sold out thirty percent of the development. Each of the lower units was selling for $200,000.

We all left happy -- and speaking of happy, I was on my way to move in with my two horny sluts. Marion had pledged herself as my slut and sex slave. Her mom had watched me do whatever I wanted to her daughter and hadn't said a negative word. She even rubbed herself off while watching me work on her daughter. She volunteered to come to the beach with us without saying anything to her husband. She watched her daughter jill-off in the car on the way to the beach and even held her panties for her.

We walked into the condo and saw how nice it was. It had all new Caribbean style furniture and beautiful art. The colors were tropical and the appliances and electronics were state of the art. The condo had four bedrooms. Two were master suites with king beds and attached bathrooms. There were two other bedrooms with two queen-sized beds each. They shared a bathroom. The kitchen was large with high-end appliances and an island. The balcony wrapped around on the beach side and then down the poolside of the unit. The poolside had the outdoor kitchen with a nice grill, a sink and an under-counter refrigerator and an icemaker. It had a nice size counter with outlets for other things that needed power. The other end held a Jacuzzi for eight that overlooked the pool. Off of another bedroom, another balcony overlooked the marina to the south.

All of this blew both ladies away. I walked into a queen-sized room and said, "I've assigned this room to you. If Peter asks then you can tell him that you had a room with two queen beds for the week. Of course you'll be in my room with me."

Marion said yes and her mom just nodded. I looked into the closets and the pantry. I went through the cabinets and the fridge.

We needed brooms, a vacuum, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, clothes hangers, kitchen staples, silverware, plates, glasses, napkins, soap, shampoo and many other things. I was glad that sheets and towels were there. We headed to the department store first for the plates, glasses cups, etc. We then came back and made multiple trips up to the condo. We went to get groceries and stocked the kitchen. I felt tired and took them down to St. Armand's circle for a nice dinner. After we took a walk around to window shop, we came across a swimsuit shop and I took them inside to look around. I saw some smaller suits and picked out a couple each for them to try on. Marion did exactly what I said. Helene was helpful during all the household purchases and spoke freely, but when I made demands on her, she didn't voice her approval or disapproval. She just followed my commands a little slower than her daughter did. They both came out and Marion was happy and ready to strut. Helene was trying to figure out how to keep herself hidden behind the small suit. They ended up with a couple of suits each. We went to a dress shop and I found some nice sundresses that added to their bounty. The last stop was the lingerie shop. They had a couple of thongs and some imported French cut panties and matching bras that I got for them as well. We stopped at the liquor store. I told her that we wouldn't be the only people using the condo throughout the year and we needed wine and liquor to entertain guests. When we had finished, we had a stocked bar.

I suggested that after such a long day that we should get in the Jacuzzi and relax. It was a nice breezy evening and I enjoyed listening to the surf. It's the gulf so the waves were small, but they still made enough noise to be peaceful until I turned on the jets. The ladies came out in their new bikinis and got in. I thanked them both for all of their help. I thought I would buy some groceries and be ready to roll but I had overlooked many things. We relaxed for a while and I had opened a bottle of wine. After the water had warmed a bit and the jets had done its work on my back, I turned off the jets and listened to the waves. I pulled Marion to me, gave her a soft kiss on her lips, and pulled her onto my lap. I started to feel her tits and back while she worked her ass over my cock. Helene didn't say anything. She had one hand on her wine glass, which she was quickly emptying, and the other hand was in her lap. She never knew that I had watched her in the kitchen but I knew what she wanted.

I stood and dropped my trunks and set them on the side of the tub. The lights were off on the balcony but the lights from in the other rooms filtered out so we could see each other. I had Marion stand and I stripped her. I also leaned over and kissed Helene on the cheek. I grabbed the bottle of wine and filled her glass again before I sat down on the side of the Jacuzzi. Marion dropped to her knees and started to suck my cock. Her back was to Helene. I leaned back resting on my hands as my little slut went to work. I like to watch the eyes of the women when they give me head but this time I just watched Helene. I knew that Marion would be starting her period this weekend so I was willing to take the risk without a rubber.

I had enough money to support a few women and their babies, so if there was an accident, oh well. I didn't make any money, and I only get a stipend from the trust. The trust owned the condo. I only owned two things. First, was my car and the second was what was in my checking account. I started talking to Marion while looking at Helene. "That feels good, baby. When I get nice and hard I can fuck you hard right here on the deck of the Jacuzzi. I wonder if Helene will watch you get pregnant for the first time in your life or if she'll crawl over and suck my sperm out of your pussy so that you don't make her a grandmother. I can't believe that she hasn't got a nice piece of ass like you on the pill. Your dad thought he could lock you in a cave and then he sold his morals along with his women for a chance at my trust account. I would give him my money and trust account to have you everyday to make babies for me."

I felt her excitement, pulled her up, and laid her on the four-foot decking that surrounded the tub. I lined up with her pussy and then slid into her. I started to stroke in and out and she was acting as we were the only two there. She was purring and pulling on her little titties and nipples. Her nipples were a light pink that didn't have much contrast to her light skin tone. I reached back with my hand and reached out toward Helene. She'd finished the new glass of wine and left it on the ledge and I pulled her over to sit on the seat next to me. She was facing me but looking at the junction joining her daughter and me.

I untied the string behind her neck and said, "I'm glad you can tell Peter that Marion and I were never alone together or out of your sight. He'll be happy to hear that you watched over her and looked after her all week." Her breasts were now free and she'd reached behind her back to undo the other tie. Her breasts were similar to Marion's, just a little bigger. I kept stroking but reached out to play with Helene. She slid her hand into her bikini bottoms and leaned back while spreading her legs to give herself better access. I watched her for a minute and then leaned into a thrust or two and undid the side tie on her bottoms. She reached for the other one. Our eyes were still connected and as she put the piece of cloth on the deck, I changed my view to focus on her cunt. It was underwater but her hand was plunging in and out.

I watched Helene as I spoke to Marion. "Aren't you glad that your mom will be here to watch you become a mommy? I'm getting ready to fire off my baby making cream into your lovely cunt. Are you ready for my cum?"

Marion was getting into it. "Yes, yes, yes, give it to me. I want your babies. I want your cock. I want you to shoot deep into my pussy." To satisfy her, that's just what I did.

Helene watched me jerk into her daughter. We were both having an orgasm but she was keeping an eye on my balls as they pumped my load. As I pulled out of her cunt, I stood up, leaned over Helene and said, "Clean it." She obediently opened her mouth and took me in to clean my cock covered in Marion's and my mixed juices. When she'd licked me clean, I asked, "Are we going to start calling you Grandma or are you going to get that cum out of your eighteen-year-old little girl?" I didn't have to ask twice and she was licking that sopping pussy. She stuck her tongue so far up her pussy that I think she got it all. She was very thorough and the two orgasms by Marion pushed out whatever she'd stuck down deep.

I got behind Helene and I gave her words of encouragement as I ran my fingers in and around her cunt. After we calmed down, I led them to the shower and after we had rinsed and dried, I sat Helene on a towel on the edge of the tub in the master bath and got out the clippers, a razor and some shaving cream. I had thrown the clippers in the cart as we were buying half the store. I knew we would use them as soon I saw them on the shelf. I put on a #1 guard and turned on the device. She never said no but had a look of fear on her face. I trimmed the edges and then got out the razor. She looked so much better, but the hair sticking out of the bathing suit didn't look inviting. I lathered her up, started at the outside, and moved towards the inside. I left a landing strip so Peter wouldn't freak out too bad. I then went below and cleaned her lips smooth. She looked better and good enough to eat. I handed the clippers to Helene and said not to leave anything on Marion at all.

I walked out and started to close up the condo and pick up loose ends. I came back just as she was finishing up. She had two fingers in her daughter's cunt to stretch the skin for a closer shave. I heard her saying, "Sit still I'm almost done."

I got out some baby oil, something else we had to buy, and rubbed both of their pussies. I asked Marion, "Do you think your mom looks hot with her cunt shaved like that? She looks like she's sixteen again. You look like you're twelve with that bald mound. I bet my little twelve-year-old wants to get fucked in her bald pussy, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Sir, my pussy is ready, willing and able whenever you are."

"Helene was nice enough to take care of you and watch over you today maybe we should head to bed and you can return the favor."

"Yes, Sir"

"Would you like that, to suck on Helene's cunt and make her have an orgasm on your tongue?"

"Yes, Sir."

I came close to stroking my cock as I watched Marion eat pussy for the first time. She was trying very hard and I was proud of her effort. I knee walked over and fed my dick to Helene. As she sucked me off, she had one hand on my cock and the other in her daughter's hair. I would love to say that we did that all night but first Helene got off, then I did and we then lay down to sleep. I slept in the middle and when I woke up, I had a handful of breast on both sides. They were both still asleep and I started to think, that in a couple of hours, Nancy was coming by and I hadn't thought about what I was going to say to her or do.

When Helene stretched and opened her eyes, I pulled her close, and started to kiss and then French kiss and then make out with this beautiful woman. When we broke free, I saw Marion had woken and I started with her as Helene watched on. She kept a hand on my hip and back as she caressed me while I swallowed her daughter's tongue. We got up and took care of our morning needs. I jumped in the shower to get my hair under control and threw on a pair of linen shorts and a button down shirt and a pair of topsiders. We went out, and I had a bowl of cereal and the women had an English muffin. Helene and I had coffee and Marion had some juice. We cleaned the kitchen and went out to sit on the terrace and wait for Nancy.

When she arrived, I invited her in. She asked how I liked it and I said, "Some good, some bad." Her big smile went away. I continued, "When we signed the contract do you remember what it was for? It was to get the unit into "Move-in condition."

"It is. I've had the walls painted, there's art on the wall, they installed the curtains and blinds and the flooring is in. The furniture is all unpacked and assembled. The stereos and TV's are working. What's missing?"

"I was hoping for a glass to take a drink, a plate to eat from, or maybe a broom or vacuum to clean up a spill. Now let's say I wanted to hang up some clothes in the closet that had no hangers or if I wanted to take a shower in a bathroom with no soap or shampoo? I can understand no food, but we had to make several trips yesterday. I was happy that none of the ladies had to use the bathroom after our trip because there wasn't any toilet paper."

"Those things aren't part of decorating."

"I didn't hire you to decorate. I hired you to get it ready so I could move in. I can pick out a couch as easy as I can pick out a vacuum. Just because the vacuum store doesn't give you a kickback doesn't mean I won't need one." I brought my friends down to enjoy my new place and so far, they've seen Albertsons and Sears. They haven't touched the sand of that beach." as I pointed out the sliding glass door.

"I haven't ever gotten those things before."

"Well maybe you should discuss the expectations of the customers along with the color swatches. Nancy, I like the furniture the colors and the artwork. The electronics are top of the line and I'm sure I'll enjoy them. When I first came in I was so happy with what I saw but the rest of the day that wonderful feeling oozed out of me as we went from store to store to finish the job that I hired you for. Then I had to carry everything up and put it away. I was glad to have the Jacuzzi at the end of the day because we were very tired from all the work we had to do. Do you see my point?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.