Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 59

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 59 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

She saw me and walked down. She said, "I saw you leave and thought you wanted some alone time."

"No. I just wanted to make sure I was safe before I put you into harm's way. It was easy to learn so here I am. You may want to bring a towel with you so you can lie down. She went back and got a towel and her sunglasses. I was able to push the boat out again and made sure I had the boat pointed in the right direction before I hopped on and hauled in the sail to capture the wind and move us along. I tacked upwind for over a mile before turning abeam and picking up speed. Carole had been lying topless on the canvas decking. As we picked up speed, one pontoon started to come up out of the water and she got a little excited. I adjusted the rudder to put it back down into the water but soon found that fine line where I could keep it barely out of the water but not far enough to flip us over.

I asked if she wanted to go again and she said she did. I came about and headed back into the wind cutting back and forth, as we moved up the coast. When we were a little further away from the hotel, she took off her bottoms. She had a nice, trimmed pussy with a small landing strip. I said, "You are trying to distract me, aren't you?"

"I have not been able to lie out like this since coming to the States. I trust you and am happy for you to look at me if you want. I love the feel of the sun on my body."

"I'm fine with it, but maybe we can both try getting naked together in my shower," I hinted.

"I was hoping to see some more of your skin, too. I like what you have shown me so far. You must do a lot of push ups and sit-ups with that nice body."

"So do you, Carole. I'll slow down so you can enjoy the sun. Let me know when you want to go back and I'll spin us around."

"Thanks."

I just kept sailing and then went out a little further. She eventually sat up, shimmied into her bottoms and then grabbed her top as I came about. She came and sat next to me and I pushed the envelope a bit and got up maybe two feet out of the water. It felt like ten feet but it was exciting and I had to pay attention to stay in control. As we turned toward shore, the boat settled back into the water as we came into the beach. The same guy came out to help me get it moved to the beach. He said, "I saw you come in. You seemed to have figured it out. Most people just putt around or give up. Every now and then I have to go out and get them."

Carole and I stopped for my book and her beach bag. We walked back to the hotel and she asked, "Can I stop by my place and get a change of clothes for after our shower?"

I said, "I'm not sure I want you wearing clothes after our shower, but you can pick something up to walk back to your room in, if I let you leave my room that is."

"Such a tough guy with big words. Are you sure you don't live in LA?"

"Let's get your cover-up and get this salt and sweat off."

We made it to the shower and I turned it on to warm up while I got naked and hung up my bathing suit to dry. I turned and saw that Carole was standing there naked in the doorway. She looked me up and down but I was still soft. She said, "I guess I don't have the effect on you that I thought I would."

"You have had that effect on me for the last hour and a half. I have since trained my body to accept your beauty as a given and not to react to mere looks alone. I think that you need to give a little physical stimulation."

"See all the big talk and no action. You are from LA, aren't you?"

I leaped at her, picked her up, and put her over my shoulder. I carried her in and tossed her on the bed. She bounced once and I got on the bed. She rolled on her stomach and got a swat on her ass. I put my arm under her arm and on top of her back and leveraged her onto her back. She was getting into the play and I said, "Take it back. I'm not from California and not from LA."

"I won't take it back until you prove that you have what it takes."

I put my weight on her and she bridged her back to try to get me off. I reached down and grabbed her cunt. She responded to that with a knee to my ribs and we were in a real wrestling match. I was having fun and almost let her gain the advantage so that I could then flip it around on her and have her struggling or gain control again. I put a hickey on her tit. I had hand prints on her ass and her puffy nipples were hard. I finally flipped her back on her stomach and reached down to find she was wet. I took my now hard cock and pressed at the pussy from behind. She said 'no' a couple of times as she spread her legs and tilted her hips to give me better access, to give her body to me."

I didn't try to give her any pleasure. I was fucking her hard and fast for my pleasure and she was what I was using to masturbate. The bitch came three times before I could get off. I finally came and we were both sweaty and breathing hard. The shower was still going so I walked in, leaving her on the bed.

I felt her enter and she said, "OK, you are big enough, in fact almost too big. You are tough enough also. The only other question we need to answer is, will this be a onetime thing or do I need to check out of my room because I won't need it in the future?"

I was glad we were at a hotel in the middle of the day or we would have had freezing water by the time we got out. She had come eight times in the shower and I had cum twice. I was getting tired but didn't want to let it show so I told her I was hungry. I walked out and ordered two burgers and fries, and. a dozen oysters as well. I never feel different with sex, with or without the oysters, but I like to eat them and saw them on the menu. Carole put on some underwear. I opened the doors to the patio to let the breeze in, and Carole turned on some music after going through every station on the island.

I knew it would be twenty minutes or so, I got us both a beer from the bar refrigerator. I said I needed to make a call and called Darcy. She answered and said they had finished dinner and she was just playing some music. She asked about my trip and told her that the trip was long. I told her about Carole and sailing. She asked if I had fucked her yet and I said, "I don't want to talk about that."

Carole was listening and she grabbed the phone from me. She said, "Hello, this is Carole."

She listened and then said, "It's nice to meet you Darcy, are you his girlfriend?"..."He said he didn't have a committed relationship with anyone."..."Well I think being someone's Master is a commitment as well. I think when you say exclusive and monogamous that's probably better as well."... "No, so far he hasn't done that yet but I'll ask him to later."... "It's pretty here."... "Some people think I'm pretty but I don't like to say that about myself."..."No, I'm not a student. I'm an actress and I was in Hollywood finishing up on a movie. We met on the plane. He held my hand when we went through a bad storm."... "It was nice meeting you too, and I'll try to take care of your Master until he can come home."..."You have to go?"

I told Carole to ask her if she had made any mistakes while practicing today.

Carole asked Darcy and after getting an answer, she turned to me and said, "Three, but it's a new piece."

I had Carole tell her to get a leather belt out and whip her own ass three times and she had better count aloud. Carole told her and Darcy said, "Yes, Master."

Carole hung up as the food showed up at the room. I got the door, wearing some shorts. The man wheeled in the cart, and I signed the slip. I put the food on the real table by the bar and Carole came over to eat.

"You ordered me a burger? I can't eat that, I'll get fat."

"I wanted you to eat it, so I ordered it for you. You are on vacation and I don't want you wearing out on me. You don't have to eat all the fries, just half."

She looked at me and said, "Yes, Master. Darcy sounds like an interesting girl. She also sounds young. How old is she?" She asked.

I replied, "She is two years older than me but she is a small girl and she is fun to play with. If she could be here playing with us, she would greatly love it. I miss her, but her parents wanted her home for spring break and they pay her allowance."

"So she is almost 22 years old?"

"No she is 20. She is a sophomore this year." I said.

"That means you are 18, Britt, I'm 22. I'm four years older."

"But I can kick your ass in wrestling and make you cum like a faucet. You love my nine-inch shaft and I make you feel safe when I don't make you feel scared."

She said, "This is all true but after this week, it would be dangerous for anyone to see us together. It could hurt my career."

"I guess you will have to keep and pay for your empty room so nobody finds out."

She loved the burger and counted the fries but ate half. She left the oysters to me but did have one. She said that I would need the stamina. I did get an embarrassing call from the front desk asking if I could close the doors to my patio because one of the neighbors was complaining about the moaning, coming from my room. I told the desk that I would put her panties in her mouth but I liked the breeze. When room service came to drop off dinner, the delivery guy wouldn't look me in the eye but did catch several glances at Carole. I made her eat all of her grilled Papio fish and then half of her ice cream. I asked if she had enough for the day or if she needed to go again. She wanted to go again. She told me that Darcy said that I ate pussy very well and she was encouraging me to prove it again. When we finished again I told her that I wanted to take a walk on the beach.

I had on shorts and a t-shirt. She had on panties and a pullover dress. We walked down the beach and then, when we finally found a secluded area, we left our clothes on the beach and we went skinny-dipping. I pulled her in and we made love for the last time that day standing in chest deep water. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her nipples were against my chest. While we were dressing she said, "You are not from LA. You are not from France. You are out of this world. You have just given me the best day of sun and sex that I could imagine. If you weren't just eighteen you would be in my room every night."

"Promises, promises! If you aren't married in a couple of years, you can give me a call." I said.

"What if I'm married?"

"Then you will need to let your husband know that you will be getting fucked and get his permission."

"A man with morals, you never cease to amaze me. Let's go take a shower and then sleep. I hope the workout today will help with your jet lag."

It did and I slept until 7 AM before I got up and did my workout. I came back dripping in sweat and Carole rolled over as I changed to do my swim. She said, "Coffee."

I called for a pot of coffee but then went swimming. The coffee pot was sitting on the table when I came back from the swim and Carole was on the patio drinking a cup with just her panties on. I kissed the top of her head and then went to rinse off. When I came back, I asked what she wanted to do for the day.

"I had fun yesterday but we need to break up the day and make ourselves do something besides have sex."

I said, "Well, I ran five miles and swam another this morning after my workout."

"Shut up, I meant something I may want to do."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.