Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 57

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 57 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

We locked up and walked over to the stadium. Robin went with John and Beth, while Dani and I went to the student entrance. While we were waiting our turn to get in, I thanked her for a great night and taking care of breakfast.

Dani said, "Britt, I always have fun with you. If Marshal had tried to pick me up at a bar, I would have laughed in his face. He and Peggy are nice people and I said 'what the heck'. I could stop at any time and any other kid that might pick me up could be better or worse than he was, so it was a 50/50 chance of having a good time. I had a good time and, as always, a great time with you and Darcy. I'm happy that I can become your plaything or even act as your token black girl from time to time. Marshal can say 'I fucked a young black co-ed' and I can put on my resume that I'm a personal friend of one of the most powerful businessmen in the state and know that he ate my pussy."

We watched the game and the band. Florida won. I should go to more games since it seems that they always win when I show up. After the game, Marshal was funny. He said, "Britt, I loved the feeling of being high but after a while I got this feeling like when will it end? Will I stay high forever? Do all the people around me know that I'm stoned? I was getting somewhat paranoid."

"It's best to get high at home and relax like having a beer. The first time is the worst for getting nervous. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," I said.

"When I came down and looked back, I liked it," he said.

I was happy when Darcy came bouncing in. She took the opportunity to say hi and bye to John and Beth as they left to go home. They told her that she had played well.

Monica and Wilma didn't come back and Dani said she had some schoolwork to do. She gave Marshal and Peggy both hugs and kisses. Robin asked if she could head back so she could do her schoolwork as well. I took her into the bedroom and loved on her for an hour before I sent her on her way. I made sure to tell Peggy in earshot of Robin that if she ever saw Robin walking around with her leash unclasped that she could use the slut.

They made eye contact as Robin walked out. When the dust settled, it was Darcy, Peggy, Cathy, John, Marshal and I. I asked if I could get anyone anything. I had the TV turned to another game with the volume down. Cathy asked, "Darcy, did you make any mistakes today?"

I was not sure what was up with these two, but they were always trying to prod the other one. I think everyone was waiting for me to give Darcy some licks, but I turned to John and said, "I think you need to get her under control before I whip her ass myself. Darcy is my responsibility, not Cathy's."

Everyone was now looking at John. He didn't know what to do, so Peggy said, "It's a man's job to keep his woman in line. If he can't, then she will look for someone strong enough to take care of her. She is testing you to make sure you are strong enough and love her enough to take care of her and put her in her place."

Cathy was looking down and John took her and pulled her onto his lap. He said, "Cathy, you have embarrassed me in front of my friends and family. You need to apologize before I punish you."

Darcy felt bad that this had started with her, so she jumped in to take one for the team and draw the attention away from Cathy. "I'll go get the paddle for you, John," she said.

She hopped up and as she went to the bedroom I said, "And bring the belt back for you."

She said, "Yes, Master."

Cathy said, "Yes, John. I'm sorry that I brought up Darcy's flaws to embarrass her. I'm sorry that my actions embarrassed John and the rest of you. I wasn't thinking and will try to do better in the future."

John said, "On my lap."

He took her in the den. She got five spankings with the paddle and counted all five.

A naked Darcy climbed onto my lap. I gave her ten with the belt and she counted. I asked if she had any mistakes and she said, "I'm sorry that I failed you two times today, Sir."

She got ten more for the two mistakes and she seemed happier when she climbed up on my lap. I held her and looked over to see all the women in their men's laps. It was a quiet ten minutes while they absorbed the love and protection they needed. I picked up Darcy and said, "I need some time with my pet. If you are hungry, help yourself to anything you need. We should finish in an hour or so and I can either fix dinner or we can go out at that time."

Darcy and I made love. We took out time and we kissed, licked and fucked. Slow and sensuous, we played each other to multiple orgasms. After we both showered and Darcy put on a race t-shirt of mine, we went back out into the living room. Marshal and Peggy were still there but had changed clothes.

Marshal said, "We followed your lead. It was good, but I don't have the stamina that you kids have."

"What did you decide?" I asked.

"John said that maybe we could go out and get in trouble."

"Marshal, I can act as the designated driver or we can walk to some place on University. We can also order in and make our own trouble."

"I don't need to get in trouble. Every other newspaper in the state would have my mug shot on the front page."

"You would put your own mug shot on the front page to sell more papers," I said.

I had chicken left over so I got out some peanut butter and spices. I lit the grill and made a big batch of chicken saté. Peggy loved it and said, "Britt, everything we have eaten and drank since we have been here is new and different to me. Where do you come up with this? It's all so good."

I said, "I learn it for me and share it with others. I read a lot of diverse stuff. I try things. If I cook something that sucks, I can always throw it in the trash and walk over to Joe's Deli in about three minutes. By learning about various things and studying different cultures, you can teach yourself to look at things in different ways and spot trends or solve problems that others don't even see. I would bet that Marshal's guys had the best record at selling ads using the method they did. But maybe, just maybe, there is a different method that will blow away the old method."

Marshal said, "This is true. What other things are jumping out at you?"

"As you saw this morning, I have the paper delivered and the Wall Street Journal during the week. I also read other stuff. I track different stocks and commodities. I don't know if you were serious or not about the two percent of new sales, but if you were, I would ask you to buy silver with every dime. I don't know what it is, but my indicators point to a big jump in the next year or two. Sometimes the market just points to things that don't make sense but when the event happens, you can look back, you can see the reasons why it happened as clear as day.

The crash of '29 was not due to companies that were doing poorly. It was due to investors or speculators that had so much margin capacity, that they were taking a dime and buying a dollar's worth of stock. If they only had a $1,000 and bought $10,000 then only credit was holding up the market. At the sign of the first dip, everyone wanted to protect their dime and did so by selling a dollars' worth of stock. The first ones out made it out safely. The last ones lost fifty cents but only had a dime to their name. The domino effect crushed our economy.

If you look back at the charts of the market, you can clearly see it wanting to correct to the proper levels. People would jump in and prop it up but they could only do that so many times before the weight was too great to hold and then the dam broke. I see the same trend in silver and someone keeps pushing it back down. I have over $5 million invested at an average price of $2 and I only see upside right now."

Marshal said, "Did you say $5 million?"

"Yes, but except for maybe a hundred grand, that's all I own."

Darcy had been quiet but said, "Wow, my man is so smart and has money too."

Peggy asked, "Isn't that a big gamble to put all your eggs in one basket?"

"Peggy, when Marshal was just starting out, did he have one business or twenty?"

"Just one, but that was all he could afford and we almost lost that a couple of times."

"Peggy, I'm young. If I lost everything, I would still be a millionaire in a couple of years. Heck, I'm only eighteen and I started with only $20. I have over $5 million in the bank. In reality it's over $15 million because I bought in at under $2 and it's over $6 today."

Marshal asked, "How did you make the $5 million?"

"That's a story for another day. It has to do with a football game and a casino in Vegas."

"$20 to $15 million. You have to love this country," he said.

"It would have been $20 to $20 million if I didn't have to pay taxes," I said.

"The price we pay for freedom and to support those that the government needs to buy a vote from," Marshal said. "Britt, you are very interesting. What do you plan to do after college?"

Darcy said, "He is going to dump me and for the next fifteen years build an empire that will create jobs and support millions of families. He will change the way that we do business and make the country a better place. When he finishes, he will find me and we will fuck like bunnies until we die."

Marshal said, "I don't doubt it. Do you know what that business will be?"

"I have some ideas, but need to figure out when and how to start."

He said, "If you need any help of any kind, just let us know."

John and Cathy had come back for dinner but had not said anything during the last thirty minutes. I had forgotten they were there until John said, "$15 million dollars, no wonder he can buy cars and rent apartments and not think twice."

Marshal said, "John, you see $15 million and become impressed. Businessmen see $20 and are knock off their feet. Anyone can look at the results. What you need to do is focus on the process and the growth."

I said, "John, do you know the easiest way to have a $5 million stock trading account?"

Everyone rather leaned forward so they didn't miss it. He said, "No."

I said, "The easiest way is to start with $10 million."

Marshal burst out laughing. "I'm going to steal that and use it and never credit you as the source. People are I'm always asking me how I do what I do, but I just work my ass off and risk my money on machinery, people and businesses. I hope I get back more than they take or steal from me."

I asked if anyone wanted a drink.

Marshal said, "Would you mind another glass of that scotch?"

Peggy said, "Can I hit that bong of yours before we go to bed?"

John and Cathy said they were taking off.

I had Darcy get the bong and take care of Peggy, while I got down the scotch for Marshal.

He said, "Britt, I try to wrap my arms around what you are doing, but I'm overwhelmed by what you do from a small apartment in Gainesville, Florida. You go places, you do things and you know people. John introduced me to Ken Parsons last week. Everyone all over the world knows that guy for his work. You can call him up at home on a Saturday and have him give up the rest of his weekend to help you out."

"He trusts me that I wouldn't waste his time. If I called you next Saturday would you give up a Sunday if I asked you to?" I asked.

"You know I would. I'm just amazed that you would know him."

"Would you be amazed to know that the amazing Ken Parson's daughter cooked you breakfast this morning while only wearing panties and a t-shirt?"

"Oh?"

"April Parsons is a good friend. Ken didn't like me, but April and I flew out to Vegas to bet on some horse races a couple of years ago. I wasn't old enough and the Triple Crown didn't finish up until after school was out so I flew up to New York to give April her cut. He continued to act pissed off until he saw the check. Then he softened to me. I also helped her meet a boyfriend that Ken likes."

"How much did you make on the Triple Crown?"

"Affirmed made me a million before taxes. I paid April 10 percent for flying out with me and placing a bet. I also bought her a new wardrobe of clothes and she won another couple thousand at the craps table using my strategies. I also flew home with her when a close friend passed away."

"Amazing. I thank you for the drink. I'm going to get my pot-smoking wife and take her to bed."

"I'll see you in the morning, Marshal. Sleep well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.