Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 56

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

There was another home game this weekend. I spent Friday morning with Darcy, but she had to go to practice in the afternoon. John came down and asked, "Dad was wondering if he and Mom could stay at your place. Auburn is in town and there are no rooms, or at least nice rooms, available. Mr. Overstreet your attorney told Dad that he and Beth stayed in your guest room and Dad was hoping not to have to drive up and back."

"That's fine with me but he may see some pictures on the wall, or a naked girl fixing breakfast, or a bong out on the desk. I don't change my lifestyle when people stop by."

"I'm not sure about the pot, but I think that Mom and Dad might be looking forward to some of the other stuff."

"I have a ticket stub but haven't picked up any tickets yet so maybe I can sit with you and Cathy."

John said. "I already have my tickets with Cathy, but if you get a ticket I'm sure we can squeeze you in."

I walked over to the athletic dorm and they always give you crap when you try to get in. I saw Wilma and said, "Hey sexy, looking for a date?"

She said, "You only call me as a last resort."

"About that, I was hoping you would get me in to see Dani as a surprise but if you want me to eat your pussy you can take me to your room first." I said.

"Come on. If she isn't there I may reconsider the roll in the hay." She took me to Dani's room and she called in, "If you don't have any clothes on then stay that way. I brought you a present."

Dani had on the tightest shorts and a crop-top half-shirt.

She gave me a big hug and said, "Hey stranger, you never come by and see me."

"I had to scale the walls of the stadium and hang glide across to the dorm to get past your security. You only have to knock at my place," I said.

"Poor baby. What cha want?"

"You know John, from upstairs? Well, his parents are coming to town for the game and they wanted some chicken and waffles. I could fix them and then tell them how good yours are or you could fix them for us."

Before Dani could answer, Wilma said, "I want to come."

Dani said, "I usually make them after I spend the night."

"Wilma can sleep with us." I said.

Dani said, "OK, will it freak them out?"

"John thinks they may want to feel freaked out. They keep hearing stories so they want to see if they're true. Having you two tonight and then Darcy after the game should give them something to talk about to their friends. You can stay tomorrow too if you want."

"The way that girl eats pussy I may have to," Dani said.

Wilma said, "I better not, I have to wash my hair."

"Chicken little slut," Dani teased.

I said, "Have you already got your tickets for tomorrow? I always seem to forget until the very last-minute."

"Me too," said Wilma.

Dani said, "Give me your stub and I'll get tickets with Britt. You can take mine and sit with Marcus and Cammy."

I gave my stub to Dani and asked if she wanted anything else to eat or drink. She said, "Whatever you have is fine with me. Make sure you have enough for how many people who want my world-famous chicken and waffles"

"World famous, huh?"

"Yep, at the breakfast we did for the team, one of our shot put guys is from Hungry. He liked them and told his momma. World famous."

I said, "I'll tell you, they deserve the praise. Shave close, maybe Wilma can help you."

I went back to my place and asked John to go to the store with me. I got extra chicken, flour, and some of the seasonings I knew about. We went to the liquor store for a big bottle of JD and some beer we were also so very lucky to find a bottle of Balvenie thirty year-old single malt scotch.

John said, "Dad is a big scotch drinker but I have never heard of this one. It's pricy."

"Did you enjoy your steak at Bern's?"

"Of course."

"This is the difference between Steak and Ale and Bern's. You can taste the difference but you have to pay for it."

"I'll take your word and maybe have a sip."

His parents came in around six and I let them in so they could store their gear. Marshal said, "I'm sorry for the short notice. We appreciate you letting us stay here."

I used his first name when I said, "Marshal, you and your family are always welcome in my home. I must warn you that I'm a college kid who works hard and plays hard. I get almost straight A's and more pussy than a room full of cats. I have my weekends to play and I didn't cancel too many plans. I drink, I smoke and I have wild sex. You and your wife are free to join us for as much as you want or not at all. I hope I'm not offending you. If so, I can get John to stay down here or maybe one of the girls from upstairs."

"Britt, I think we'll stick around. If it gets to be too much, we can always lock the door to our room."

"Then let me get you a drink. Scotch, OK?" I asked.

"Scotch is perfect. Two fingers neat."

I asked, "Mrs. Petersen. It sounds like we are going to have a fun time this weekend. May I call you Peggy?"

"Please do, Britt."

"May I get you something to drink?"

"Scotch is fine with me as well. I don't drink as fast as he does, but I do enjoy the taste."

I poured three glasses and carried them to the living room. Darcy had her wine and John had a beer. I handed out the glasses and said, "A toast. To good friends and good times. May we always have both." We all clinked glasses and Marshal looked at me as he drank his scotch.

He got up and walked into the kitchen to look at the bottle. He came back and said, "Peggy, you know how you were bitching about the cost of a couple of steaks that someone we know ordered and billed to us?"

"Yes, dear."

"Well, the cost of the steaks is inside your glass. Enjoy it."

"It is good; we should switch to this stuff at home."

Marshal said, "I'll think about it."

We all sat down and Darcy sat on my lap. Peggy didn't sit but walked around the room. She said, "Marshal, Can you believe it? Britt took every one of these pictures. There is even one of John in the hallway."

He jumped up and went to the hall. Marshal said, "I thought you meant our son, not our new attorney. I was glad you weren't posing with a pregnant woman, son."

We all chuckled at that. I told Darcy, "We are going to miss you in the morning. Dani is fixing breakfast."

"She's spending the night? I feel so bummed out because I can't be here. Tell her I miss her."

"She might still be here before you go, so you can tell her yourself."

I stroked her and rubbed her legs. I asked Marshal, "Did you ever work out a deal with Kurt for his businesses?"

"I think so, but we have to pay attorneys a few thousand more before they will let us complete our deal. Kurt is coming over as the CFO of the companies and will be moving to Orlando. I had the same sales manager take a few more calls in our trial and we got an average of a 40% bump in sales."

"Sorry, Peggy. He will be worth so much; he will keep you forever because he couldn't bear to part with your half."

"I'll have to live with it. Poor, poor me."

I asked if everyone had eaten and they all said yes. I hadn't, so I got out some cheese and crackers and some hummus that I had made with hot sauce and blue cheese. I also made myself a ham sandwich and ate it while in the kitchen. I carried in the tray and Marshal asked what it was.

I said, "Some brie and some smoked Gouda with crackers. I also made some hummus, which is a Middle Eastern dish of chickpeas, sesame paste, olive oil and lemon juice. It takes on flavor well. I added some Cajun spiced sauce to heat things up and the blue cheese for the tang and to cool things off."

Peggy tried it and said, "That is interesting. It is spicy but not too bad. I have never had that before."

Dani made it over and she had her backpack with her. I invited her in and introduced her around. She took a Jack and Tab sat on the couch between Peggy and me. Darcy had met her at the door with a hug and kiss and then settled back on my lap. We talked about Dani's running and about track in general.

Darcy said, "I have to leave in about an hour. Would you mind if I took some time to say good-bye to Britt and Dani?"

Marshal said, "No, go right ahead."

Peggy said, "Please, don't let us stop you."

I said, "Darcy, the way you said that you sounded like a slut in heat. So get naked, so they can see your bitch in heat walk to the bedroom for the fuck you really want."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry Marshal and Peggy. I will not see Britt until tomorrow night and I don't see Dani often enough so I want to be with them. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you or my Master. I'm sure he will punish me for it." By the time she finished talking, she was standing there naked with her clothes in her hand.

Peggy said, "Be a good slut and keep your head up."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

I grabbed the leash part of her necklace and I led her down the hall.

While we were in the other room, I left the door open. They heard the twenty smacks and the counting. They heard Dani tell the little slut where her tongue was doing the best job and they heard her beg for the entire nine inches. We came back out about forty-five minutes later and Dani and I had on shorts and t-shirts. We sat in the same spots as before. Peggy asked Darcy to sit on her lap. John had gone over to get Cathy.

Peggy looked at Darcy's necklace. She said, "Tell me about your necklace."

Darcy said, "It is my slave collar. I can take it off and I'm telling Master that at this time I do not want to become a slave. I can clasp the necklace so that the tassel doesn't pull the chain through the loop so it can't tighten around my neck. In this position, it is also a signal that I do not want to become a slave at this time. Since Britt gave me the necklace, I have never once taken it off or hooked the clasp. I'm Britt's slave. It is also twenty-two karat gold and very pretty. I get a lot of compliments on it."

Peggy said, "It is very pretty and you are a lucky girl to have it."

"Yes ma'am, I'm very lucky. Will you be here tomorrow after the game? We can talk some more then. I have to get back to my dorm for the bed check."

Peggy said, "I think we will still be here so we can talk."

Dani asked Peggy, "Do you have a necklace like that?"

Her question surprised me, but I was even more surprised when Peggy said, "I have a necklace or a collar that means the same thing but I have never seen anything like that. Where did you get it Britt?"

"I designed it and had it made."

"Oh, that is odd; I saw another one the other day at the club. A young lady was wearing it."

I asked, "Was it clasped?"

"No it was dangling."

I got up, picked up the phone, and called Robin's apartment. She answered.

"Hey what are you up to this weekend?"

Robin replied, "Nothing, I was going to do some reading tomorrow and relax on Sunday."

"Are you wearing your necklace unclasped right now?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Come up here. I have some women who have wet pussies and you can help them out."

"Yes, Sir. I'll leave right away."

"Peggy, you found another of my slaves. You win the prize. She can sleep with you and Marshal tonight."

"She is a hot little thing. And her tits are wonderful."

"Yes, they are."

I got up and said, "Marshal, come see who is on her way up here to sleep with you."

I showed him Robin's pictures on the wall and asked, "This is your weekend so what do you want to happen?"

"Would you be up for a swap?" he asked.

"I'll swap in the same room but I have made a promise to protect my slaves and I really don't know what you are like in the bedroom."

He said, "That is a fair and smart thing to do. What about Dani?"

"She is here to cook breakfast and the rest is up to her."

We went back to the living room and I said, "Dani, I have been given permission to fuck Marshal's slave, Peggy. I told Marshal that you are free to do what you want but that he could have Robin when she gets here. You make the call and let Marshal know."

"Did you bring a condom or should I get you one of Britt's," she asked.

"Can you get me one?" Marshal asked.

I looked at Peggy and said, "Please make that a total of three."

Dani is like Shannon that she always steps into the role that someone presents to her. She dropped the rubbers on the table and dropped her shorts. She sat back and said, "Mr. Petersen, I, um, Johnny said he had to finish his homework. He said I could wait for him here. I was having a problem. My pussy had an itch and when I started to rub it, I got all wet and sticky. Now I have a wet and sticky pussy and I don't know what to do. I don't want to get my shorts all messy. Can you please help me, Mr. Petersen?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.