Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 53 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

It was just after 8 PM and Beth, Darcy and I walked into my apartment. As we cleared the threshold, I scooped up Darcy in my arms. I ignored Beth and took her to the couch. I said, "Hey sweetie, you've had a big day. You played in front of over 60,000 people. You opened yourself up to both your mom and dad to let them know that you're your own woman. You proudly sucked off John and took spankings in front of other people. You're one of the bravest people I know. I love you very much. I'm proud to serve as your Master. You're an awesome girl. How are you feel after such a full day?"

"I'm happy. I feel like something has lifted a weight off my shoulders. I'm free. I can now be me. I trust you and if my parents disown me then they're getting rid of a daughter who was a big figment of their imagination because I'm the person you described a minute ago. I love you too, Master. Thank you for trusting me enough to give me orders in front of your closest friends."

"I like holding you, but you do have on a few too many clothes," I said. "While you get undressed, are you hungry or do you need anything that I can fix for you?"

"I'm hungry, Sir," she said.

"Beth, are you hungry?"

"I could eat something," she replied.

I looked to see what I had already thawed. I took out two steaks and some of the shrimp along with some rice and veggies. I thought a quick stir-fry would be nice so I cut up the steak while the pan got hot. When the steak was underway, I got the veggies and the soy sauce in the pan, followed by the shrimp. I reheated the rice with some steam and put them all on the plate. I poured three glasses of wine and we sat down to dinner.

After dinner, I asked Beth what she wanted to do.

"Britt, I'm already on your wall but I don't want to have any pictures of me with a sixteen-year-old lover. If you keep the camera in its case I'll do whatever you want until morning."

I said, "That's the level of trust that breaks my heart. The confidence and the trust that you put in me always blows me away. I feel like Superman."

I asked Darcy to get out the bong while I cleaned up the dishes. I went back into the living room, sat down, and pulled the naked girl on my lap. I told Beth to get naked and smoke up while I cuddled with my slave.

Beth is a beautiful woman, 33 years old now and still very attractive. She is tall, around 5' 10" with darker hair but not black. It goes mid-way down her back and has curls to it. Her breasts are C cups with large nipples that stayed after her two kids were born. She is thin but not skinny, and she has a round ass that is not nearly as tight as Darcy's, but holds up nicely. She had trimmed her vulva, but not shaved it and she has nice feet and long legs. I made her sit with her legs spread while she worked on getting high.

When she had enough, I made them switch places and I held Beth. I said, "Beth, before my body was even responding to women, my heart was responding to you. You've always been the standard by which I measure all others. I've had women of all shapes and sizes but love and character are what separate the girls from the women. It separates the ones I fuck from the ones I embrace and love in their minds and bodies. You're a very special lady and John is a very lucky man."

"You've always been a man who challenges my intellect and my moral resolve. When you were ten, you fucked my mind with your words. Your words turned me into a different person, someone who was a total flirt and who was trying to win the war of sexual banter. When you were fourteen you had the body to go along with it and would flaunt those young perfect-body girls in front of me, and I knew you had what most women would kill for."

She looked over at Darcy who, as she listened to us proclaim our desire for each other, sat there baked and playing with her cunt. She looked back to me and continued, "And then an almost eighteen-year-old man came into my house with his sex slave and invited me to his home to spend the night. I wanted to wait until January but I was rubbing myself raw counting the days I would have to wait. I went into the bed one night and cried on John. He kept asking what was wrong and I told him that all I wanted was to sleep with you. I didn't want to leave him or cheat on him, but I wanted to feel what I was dreaming about so I could get it out of my system and stop lying to myself about how awesome it would be."

I kissed her as I rubbed her ass.

She said, "Britt, John agreed to let us be together and you knew he was awake as you got me off four times last night. I wanted to take you in the other room but you made me fuck you in front of John. There were no lies, tricks, toys or tools. There was just a mind fuck and multiple orgasms. You got me off three times before I even saw that beautiful cock. When we finished, you left me with John, to let the chips fall where they may.

"He was very loving and said to me that he saw the lust that I had for you, but he thought it was just a mirror of what I saw in your eyes when you looked at me. I wanted to become that fantasy woman, the one you made me feel like, the sexpot you teased, the slut you kept tempting to come out and play. I wanted to become that woman, and you were every bit the man you had advertised.

"This morning he showed me that he thought I was that woman as well, and I wanted to become that woman for him, too. The sex we had this morning was the best in years. He still is dealing with getting sex lessons from a little boy, but when I was packing, he said that as long as I never stopped loving him and never thought about leaving him that he would let me have you as my one and only vice from time to time. He also told me to keep you away from Mary. He knows that she would be putty in your hands as well."

I said, "I don't want you to leave John but I do love you. In some ways, I view you as a mom because you always loved me unconditionally. I'm not sure if you saw me as a stray puppy or a project, but I always felt that you cared and would listen even if I was fucking up and it was my entire fault."

"You didn't have time to fuck up. You were fucking everything else."

"Beth, I'm glad that you and John finally allowed me to share in your relationship. I've desired it but didn't want to cause anything to hurt what you two already had."

I held her for a minute more before she got off and I had a bowl or two of my own. I told Darcy that Beth was also my slave until John came back to claim her. "Darcy, take Beth in and make her presentable for a night of fun.

Darcy said, "Yes, Master," and led her to the bathroom.

I finished cleaning and locking up for the night. I then got out an album I'd picked up with classical music specifically composed to feature the clarinet. It reminded me of Darcy when she wasn't with me.

I went in to find that Darcy had washed and shaved Beth. I was expecting her to have her vulva trimmed but instead, she was bald. Darcy had her tied spread eagle to the bed and Darcy was kneeling beside the bed. I told Darcy to tie her feet to the headboard. I'd done this with Darcy within the last couple of weeks, so she knew what I wanted and hopped to her feet to get her re-tied. I got out my paddle.

"Darcy, do you hear the music? I want you do use your mouth and tongue on that pussy while you play along with the music."

"Yes, Master."

I sat in the chair and watched Darcy take her time playing Beth's pussy like a musical instrument. Beth was begging to stop after her fourth strong orgasm. I called Darcy off and said to Beth, "Hey baby girl. I like that smooth pussy. Should I call you Mary or Beth?"

"Uh, please."

"I've watched you tease me for years knowing that there was nothing I could do but go home and jack off. I think you deserve a spanking for every time I had to jerk off while thinking about you. Do you think that's fair, slut?"

"Um, how many is that, Master?"

"I'll be conservative for you and say 2,000. Are you ready?"

"Please, Master, no! I didn't know."

I started and smacked her ass. Smack. Then there was silence. I hit her again. That brought a grunt. I looked at Darcy and raised my eyebrow. Darcy climbed up, stuck three fingers in Beth's cunt, and said, "If you don't count the spanking, it doesn't count, so you'd better speak up."

I smacked her harder and Beth started to count. When she got to twenty, I said, "Close enough." I climbed on and sank balls deep in her. I put my hands on the back of her thighs as I jack hammered her pussy. She came twice more and I said, "John said that Mary needed a little sister. I hope you're ready to conceive. I can't wait to see you pull out those big nipples to feed my daughter. We can have John take our pictures to go down the other side of the hall, wouldn't that be neat?"

I came hard into her and before I pulled out, I leaned in and kissed her lips. I told Darcy to release her feet. She did and Beth was trying to get the blood flowing back into her legs. I lay next to her and took her left nipple into my mouth. Darcy read my mind and started to eat her and dive for my sperm. I looked at Beth and asked, "She's trying to take our baby. Are you going to let her do that?"

Beth started bucking her hips up into Darcy's face. Darcy wasn't going to put up with it. She swung around, and as she sat up, she dropped her pussy on Beth's mouth and smacked her tits, and then dropped back into place and dove back in.

I was having fun watching them go. I undid Beth's arms, and when she was free, she grabbed Darcy and flipped her over and tried to suffocate her with her pussy. I climbed between Darcy's legs and started to fuck her. She was wet as I picked up speed. I made sure that Beth was letting her breath from time to time as I continued to fuck her. Both women came together and I went into overdrive, finishing a distant third.

I asked Beth if she had fun and she was almost too tired to answer.

"That was fun, Britt. Thank you, Darcy. Your pussy was sweet."

Darcy said, "I like that smooth pussy too. I didn't get any hair in my teeth. It was easier to clean up all the sperm as well."

I felt tired so we went to sleep. I woke up around 3 AM and needed to take a leak. I'm not sure if I was clumsy or Beth had that mother light-sleeper thing going but she was up when I got out of bed. She followed me into the bathroom and when I finished, she sat down.

When she got up and flushed, I took a towel and walked to the back patio. She stood there naked so I led her into the pool. I was in a loving mood. I held her and loved her body in the weightless medium. Her ass had the right amount of cushion. We started to kiss and I moved over to the steps. I sat back and had her straddle me. I slid into her cunt and played with her breasts. We continued to make out like high school kids. I'm not sure if either of us even came but we enjoyed each other for about forty-five minutes. I was a happy boy when I dried off and climbed back into bed. I cuddled up behind Darcy and felt Beth's nipples on my back as she kissed the back of my neck. We drifted off to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.