Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

It had been a long day and I took April's advice and turned on the TV. I watched Jeopardy and then Charlie's Angels. I was such a pig. April went upstairs, and at the half way spot in the show, I turned off the TV and said, "I want to hear you play, my pet."

Her face got bright and she ran to get her instrument. She started to put it together and said, "I call my mouth piece Britt's cock. I'm going to play one of the songs from the band and then I'll play some Mozart." The first one had many pauses because whoever wrote it did so for a band and she only played her part. The Mozart she played was a piece for the clarinet and her playing was awesome. I had a tear in my eye when she finished playing. I don't know how she usually plays but I could feel her pour herself into the music.

"Baby, that was beautiful. You moved me when you played." I said.

"I played for you and it did sound wonderful. The best I've ever played it."

"Whenever you play, just remember that I may have slipped into the back or bought front row center, so play every song for me like you just did and you'll have people standing in line to record you and to hear you play."

"I'm glad you liked it."

I held her little body and kissed her. Shannon walked out and said, "That was great. Can you play every time I clean?"

"We'll see. I like practicing here."

"You can practice naked here and not get into trouble. I'm not a big fan of the band pieces because of the timing and the pauses but I loved the other song. If you want to practice you're always welcome, and if you have some cute friends who want to put together an ensemble, we can have live music for me to study to and Shannon to clean to."

"Shannon, is Cathy at home or out working?" I asked.

"She's probably upstairs fucking your neighbor."

I said, "I should go interrupt her. Come on Darcy."

I went up and knocked on John's door. Mark answered. I asked if Cathy was inside.

Mark said, "She got here a little while ago and is in John's room. No problems right?"

"Yeah, no problems, but I'm going to knock on the door." I went in and knocked.

I heard John say, "We're busy. Go away."

"I need to talk to the person who stole my car a week ago and hasn't called me in days."

The door opened and Cathy had on her panties. I saw John in the bed.

"What do you want, brother of mine?" She asked.

"Are those new panties? I haven't seen you parade around the house in that pair before."

"Yes, now what do you want?"

"I like them. They make your mons look fuller. Can I see the back?" I asked

"You're such a pervert. What do you want?"

I said, "I got another car so you can borrow mine whenever you need it. The new one is a car so if I need to haul stuff I may need to switch with you."

"Why did you get another car? You can use the Toyota whenever you need it."

"I don't want to have to call you whenever I want to go somewhere. I also am proud of you for doing well at work. I would hate for your mean bitch of a boss to fire you because you couldn't get a ride to work."

"You're the best brother. Thank you." She said as she smashed her naked tits into my chest. I got a kiss on the cheek.

John said, "I'm getting soft over here. You can't stop in the middle of a blowjob."

I said, "Is it blowjob time? I want one."

"Go away." he said.

We went down and went to bed. Shannon had left when we went upstairs.

The rest of the week, I did my workouts and then rode out to the course to hit balls or play a quick round. I tried to be home by 12:30 and Darcy was always there, making lunch or waiting on me. She would practice and we'd have sex one way or another. This weekend was the last before she would have to play at the games.

Friday I came home and asked if she wanted to go for a ride down to my house?

"For the entire weekend?" she asked.

"No, I have to be back by 9 AM on Saturday morning to meet Penny. We can go down and back on Friday or set the alarm so we can leave at 6 AM to return by 8:30. We don't have to decide until we see what's going on in Orlando."

"That will be fun. Will I meet your parents?

"I live with my Mom and stepdad when I'm in town, so if they're around you can meet them."

Finally, Friday arrived, and at 12:23, we hit the road. She wanted to take the Harley but it would be cold riding in the morning, and riding at night is more dangerous on a motorcycle. She liked the Mustang and I had to slow down through Lady Lake because the cops are asses and give tickets to everyone.

We were home by 3 PM and I walked into my room and said, "I got what I need. We can go or I can show you around."

"I'm not leaving now, we just got here. Let me take a potty break and you can show me around," she said.

I called Mom at work and she asked if everything was OK? I told her that I was home for a bit but had to get back to Gainesville for a meeting in the morning so we may or may not spend the night.

"Who are 'we' darling?"

"Darcy and I make 'us'."

"I'll try to slip out early so I can see you. Bill and I have a dinner with his department at the school before classes start on Monday." she said.

"No worries, it was just a last-minute thing."

Mom hung up and I found Darcy looking at a painting. I said, "Can I show you around?"

I showed her the house and the pool. I said, "Do you want to take a ride around the lake?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

I idled out a bit and then opened it up and was skipping across the surface of the lake. We got around to the other side and I swung around and came back toward the center of the lake before I slowed to a stop. I said, "Darcy, the reason I came back was to pick something up. Actually, it was to pick something up for you. It is a necklace but not just any necklace." I pulled it out and showed it to her. I continued, "This is all gold. The clasp you see isn't needed to put it over your head but it keeps the gold tassel from falling or pulling the chain through the hoop on the other end."

"That's interesting but what's it for?"

"Darcy, I had this designed and made. When the clasp is in place, it is a necklace. This is a signal to me that you're just Darcy and deserve the respect of a beautiful young lady." I put it over her head. "When you unclasp it, the weight of the gold tassel turns this into a leash and you aren't Darcy, young lady, but Darcy, property of the owner of your leash. You become my pet and my slave."

"Oh yes. I'll never clasp it ever."

"Don't say that. It may pull and cause you to choke or be uncomfortable. What happens if you're on the field in the middle of halftime or on the stage at Lincoln Center? If you don't clasp the chain, I can walk on to the stage or the field and tell you to strip naked and fuck you with your clarinet and you would have to do it. This isn't a game, so please understand that you're in control. You still have your safe word but this is your way to let me know what you're feeling at anytime. You can also take it off if you need to, but I had it designed so that you don't have to if you don't want to."

She left it unclasped and kneeled. "I don't know how to thank you. You make me feel desired. Should I call you Master or Sir or what?"

"Whatever you want. I'll beat your ass if you're too disrespectful."

"Yes, Master, as you please."

"Get up. We're going to shore."

She left it unclasped. I tugged it as I got off the boat and she followed. I could see my mom in the house. I stopped and said, "Since you want this unclasped all the time, go ahead and get naked. You can carry your clothes."

She stripped and had her clothes in her hands. We walked in and I said, "My mom is home."

She started to put on her shirt and I smacked her ass. She jumped but stopped with the shirt. "I didn't tell you to get dressed." I walked into the kitchen and said, "Hey Mom." I walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss. I said, "This is Darcy. She's a friend from school and presently my sex slave."

Darcy said, "Nice to meet you."

Mom looked at Darcy and said, "She's well-mannered." She turned to Darcy and said, "It is nice to meet you, Darcy. Has my son been treating you well?"

"Yes, ma'am. Master is wonderful. You have a lovely home. Britt took me for a ride in the boat."

"Thank you. I'm sorry we can't have dinner with you tonight. My husband is the department head at the local college and they're having a dinner tonight."

"I'm sorry too," Darcy said.

I said, "We may head back. I wanted to say hi to Doug and to John and Beth. If there's something going on we may spend the night but we will need to leave at 6 AM if we do."

"It's good to see you. You look well. Is that your car or Darcy's?"

"I got it so that Cathy would have something to drive."

"I almost forgot. Happy Birthday, baby. You've grown so much. I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks, Mom."

"I need to start getting ready. Why don't you see if Doug is home," she said.

"OK. Darcy, you need to get dressed."

"Yes Sir."

We went and saw Doug and he said, "I was just thinking about you. I see that Jimmy Buffett is playing Gainesville in January. If I come up do you have room for me and maybe a friend or two?"

"If they're girls then Darcy and I can squeeze them in. If they're guys, then I've a queen-sized bed in the guest room and a pullout couch in the den and a couch in the living room long enough for one to sleep comfortably. So the more queer that you and your friends are, the more room I have."

"Thanks. I'll let you know."

"Doug, when you buy the tickets, pick up as many as they'll allow you buy and I'll also. We can share the best seats and sell the rest. You got cash for something like that right?"

"Yeah, I can cover it and that sounds like a good idea."

I asked if there was anything going on tonight?

"No. Tomorrow, Jimmy Buffett is in concert at Orlando Stadium so we don't have much planned. Are you staying the weekend? I can get you some tickets."

"No. I have to return in the morning. We're just going to have dinner and drive back."

We walked over to John and Beth's. Beth answered the door and said, "Look who's home. Did you come to give me another ride?"

"No. Beth, this is Darcy. Darcy, this is the biggest prick tease I know, Beth Overstreet."

"Hi, Beth."

"It is nice to meet you, Darcy. Don't listen to him; nobody else does."

"I hear you," Darcy said.

"Is John home? I'm in town for another hour or so and then we're heading back."

"Come on in. He just got home and he's changing. He was going to meet some client but it got canceled so this will work out great."

We walked in and I heard John walking down the hall.

I said, "What do you mean he's home? You said he had a meeting and we could be alone and make love for an hour or two."

John came around the corner. "Why did you let him in?"

I introduced John to Darcy.

Darcy said, "You're Kari's attorney. I've seen your picture."

Beth asked, "Kari who, and what picture?"

"Beth, I have your and John's picture in my apartment. Kari Watson was over and recognized John as her family's attorney."

Darcy said, "It's a beautiful picture."

John said, "I've seen a few of you, and you're quite nice to look at yourself."

"Thank you, sir."

"Hey, Doug may come up for the Jimmy Buffett concert in January. If you want to come up too, we should have enough tickets, and I can make Doug sleep on the couch so you'll have a bed. Another option is you can come up for a football game, see my place, and watch Darcy perform. She's in the band with Kari."

Beth said, "Sounds like fun. Let me see what we can arrange for a sitter and I'll give you a call. Do you want to stay for dinner?"

"No. I have to get back, so Darcy and I'll stop somewhere and grab a bite. Thanks for the offer."

We left, and I asked if it was OK if we started back?

"Yes, Sir. That will be easier."

I grabbed the leash and said, "Let's go."

On the way back, she was thinking and eventually asked, "Britt, how did you know your mom wouldn't freak out when I walked in naked or you told her I was your sex slave?"

"Because she was jealous that you weren't her sex slave," I said.

"What?"

"When I was a kid, my parents were into swinging and sex parties. Mom has done almost everything there was to do. When they were in that scene, they somewhat abandoned me so they could live that lifestyle. I ended up raising myself for the most part. They might have stayed in for a longer term, but they got into the drugs. You know the coke and harder stuff. Dad was working, so he became a functioning addict where he would turn on and off, but Mom just got deeper and deeper with coke and prescription drugs. I had to take her away and save her from herself as the drugs made their way out of her system, and her body went through withdrawal. Mom was happy that she was off the drugs and her body was clean, and Dad didn't want to stop to make it easier on her. They split up. For the weeks that I was with Mom, we talked a lot, learned to respect, and trust each other. I never have relied on my parents since I was eight, so our relationship is a little weird."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.