Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 47 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Karen bandaged me. I got up, walked over to the door, and saw the cop walk into the ER. He went to a curtain. I stopped and walked over. I poked my head in and saw Dan awake. Before the cop could ask the first question, I said, "Dan, I'm glad to see you're awake. Kari has called your parents and they're on their way. They told me to tell you that the attorney they hired said to tell you not to answer a single question until he gets here. If the police ask, you anything besides your name, you need to tell them that you're waiting for your attorney to arrive and sit in during questioning. He said, Don't Answer ANY Question. I'll tell Kari and Darcy you're awake. We were all worried about you."

As I was leaving, I heard him say, "I want my attorney present before I can answer anything."

I called John at home. Beth answered. I said, "What are you wearing?"

"Hey you pervert. What's up?"

"I need a good attorney to represent a drunk driver in Gainesville and I thought John may have a name for me." I said.

"Are you in jail baby, do I need to come get you?" she asked.

"No, a friend. He's from up in Georgia. His parents are on the way so I thought I would help where I could."

Beth said, "Let me get John. Hold on."

John got on the line. "You alright?"

"I will be. Did Beth tell you what I'm looking for?"

He said, "We don't practice that type of law, but we have clients with those needs, so we keep a list. I'll drive down to the office and make a couple of calls. Can you call me in an hour at the office?"

"Yeah."

"Were you in the car Britt?"

"No, but I stopped one of your clients from sitting in the passenger seat demolished during the accident."

"Who was that?"

"Kari Watson, she's in the band."

"David her dad is a good friend. How did you know she was a client?"

"She saw your picture on my wall."

"Britt you can't continue to show my naked picture to every girl you know."

"They're all naked when they see it."

"Good for you but not good for me," he said.

"I'll call you in an hour. Thanks John"

I sat with the girls. After an hour, I got up and went back to the phone. I called John.

"Hey Britt. There's a good attorney in Ocala. In fact, he's one of the best in the state. He's in his car and there's a good chance that he'll be there in twenty minutes. I told him you would meet him in the waiting room. His name is Karl Hopkins. Just point him in the right direction. We will sort everything out on Monday."

"Thanks John. Give your wife a kiss for me, and make sure to slip her the tongue. She likes that." I said.

"Fuck off Britt. I'm going home. I'm glad you're safe."

"Bye John."

Karl came in wearing jeans and a golf shirt. I guess it was after hours. I introduced everyone and he asked about Dan. I stood and walked outside. The girls followed. I said, "Mr. Hopkins, thank you for coming. Do you need a retainer or anything to make this confidential?"

"John took care of that we're good. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I told him everything including hearing Dan telling the cop he wouldn't answer any questions."

"I need you present with all of my clients," he chuckled. "Is that everything?"

Darcy and Kari told about the fight; how he kicked me and stood on my arm.

He looked at Kari and said, "I'm glad everyone is safe, including you. I should go see my client. Thanks."

He walked in to find the cops questioning Dan. He asked who was in charge. The sergeant said he was and the attorney asked. "Did my client call you back after he asked to wait for his attorney to arrive, or did you ask more questions?"

Sergeant Taylor said, "I wasn't here at first but I don't know anything about asking for his attorney."

Mr. Hopkins asked Dan, "I know you asked for your attorney. Which of these officers was there when you asked for your attorney?"

Dan pointed at one of the cops and the cop said, "I never heard him say that. I don't think he's telling the truth."

Mr. Hopkins asked all the cops, "Which of you was the first one here?" Everyone looked at the cop that just denied the request.

Mr. Hopkins said, "Perfect. Now I know which cop to put on the stand, in front of all my witnesses who heard him tell you he wanted his attorney present and then the Gainesville PD. took his rights away. This will play out great in court. Now that I'm here do you have any questions for my client?"

Mr. Hopkins came out and said to me. "He'll still have some trouble but on a scale from one to ten, he'll be at a five. If you hadn't stepped in, he'd have been a nine. If someone had died, he'd have been a ten." He looked at Kari as he said that. "I've to get over and take a look at the cars. They were both impounded."

"I think his parents will probably show up here by the time you finish here. You may want to swing by before you head home. I know it is late on a Friday night but it may save some time later." I said.

"I'll stop by Britt. Thanks again."

Kari had been strong all night and finally broke down. She started to cry and I held her. Darcy rubbed her back while I held her. She was sobbing as she thought about what might have happened. She was crying very hard when Dan's parents walked in. They'd also been crying, but when they saw Kari bawling, they thought the worst about Dan. We had to calm them down and tell them Dan was all right or would be all right except for his legal problems. We told him that Dan's attorney would be back. The woman at the Desk said that, now, Dan couldn't have any visitors but they were moving him to a room and then they could see him.

Dan's dad said, "I need to make a call." He walked over to the phone and talked for a while. He came back and said, "I had my attorney make some calls and he gave me a few names as the best guys to call. The best one isn't too far away in Ocala but he's not home.

Just then, Mr. Hopkins walked in. I pointed to Dan's folks. He walked over and said, "I'm your son's attorney. My name is Karl Hopkins."

Dan's Dad, Mr. Cramer, said, "Over the past several hours, we tried to reach you many times, but you were out."

"I've already met with Dan, the police and seen the vehicles. Your son should heal up fine but he has some problems. Let's go talk."

I asked Kari if she wanted to stay or head home.

"I can go I guess. His parents are here. We dated last year but are just good friends this year."

I saw a cab out front and called him over. I gave him my address and put the girls in the car. I got on my Harley and drove home. I waited for the cab and paid him when the girls got out. We went inside and sat on the couch. Ten minutes later, John and Cathy showed up. April and Tori weren't far behind. Everyone had questions but I just wanted to sleep. Since the fight, my body had been on an adrenalin-high, and now I was crashing and wanted to sleep, cry, or something. Everyone was talking and Darcy said, "You all can stay or leave or whatever but Britt needs some rest. Goodnight."

She took me by the hand, led me to my room, and put me to bed. She crawled in beside me and put her head on my chest. She cried but I'm not sure why. Kari came in and climbed in with us. She wasn't naked like us but she cuddled to my other side. We'd gone through a lot. I got up in the middle of the night. My teeth were fuzzy and I had to take a leak. I was brushing my teeth with my left hand and taking a piss with my right. I washed my hands and went back to bed. I didn't want to wake the girls so I didn't flush.

In the morning, Darcy waked me up. "Britt, Britt. Are you OK?"

"What, I'm fine," I said.

"Did you take a piss in the middle of the night?" she asked.

I knew I lifted the seat. I didn't know what was wrong. "Yeah I took a piss and brushed my teeth."

"You were pissing blood," she said.

We walked over to Karen's dorm to see if she was home or awake. She was both. She'd gotten off at midnight. Darcy told her about my pissing blood. Karen said, Drink a lot of water and keep an eye on it. If it gets less and less over the weekend, then just go to your regular doctor on Monday or if it stays the same or gets worse, then go to the ER. I asked how much I owed her and she said nothing. I told her "Thanks."

Darcy and I walked back and Kari was up and fixing some food. While I got a glass of water, Darcy told the story and we all sat down and had some toast. I asked Kari if she was all right. She said she was and she wanted to go to the hospital. I said we could drive her or go with her. Kari went back to her dorm to change. Darcy had brought a change of clothes with her. When Kari got back, I drove us to the hospital.

I said, "Darcy and I've to run to the mall. We will stop by afterwards to see if you need a ride home." I gave her some money just in case she needed to take a taxi home.

Darcy and I had fun at the mall. I needed pants with longer legs, and I needed shirts with longer sleeves and larger across the chest and shoulders. We went to Burdines and some of the specialty men's stores. We stopped by Fredericks of Hollywood and received excellent service. Darcy got a couple of thongs and some little girl cotton panties. I also purchased a very nice nightie and silk kimono. I had them wrapped for Karen as a thank you for all of her help. They'd some sexy little dresses that I got for Darcy and then we went to the hospital.

Kari said that Dan was doing better and they were going to release him later in the day. His dad came over and said, "We've heard several stories since we got here and all say that you were the one that kept this from being a tragedy. I want to thank you for all you did." We shook hands.

His Mom gave me a hug and said, "Dan will be taking a year off from school to receive some rehab and for court appearances. It will be a big lesson for him, but thankfully it isn't as bad as it could have been."

Kari told us later that Mr. Hopkins had been by with some pictures of the cars. "When Dan saw the picture of his car and realized what would have happened to Kari if she'd been in the seat next to him, his heart broke and he said he needed help. His parents are going to make sure he gets it. He'll lose his license and he'll have to fix the cars, and there will be a lot of community service. He'll complete the rehab before his court date. The cop really screwed up and in the process, screwed their case. Mr. Hopkins said you saved him having to spend time in prison. The DA was ready to make a deal after what happened at the hospital."

"Good, I hope he gets the help he needs" I said.

Darcy drove us back to my place. We had some sandwiches and went to bed early.


Sunday morning I got out of bed and Darcy followed me to the bathroom. There was still a small amount of blood in my urine, but it was much less than the day before. I took Darcy back to the bed and laid her down. I was in a gentle mood and spent thirty minutes licking on her nipples and fingering her pussy. I took my time revving her up and bringing her off. I told her how happy she was making me. I thanked her for taking care of me and being strong for Kari.

I took some time to talk just with her. I told her about my life and me. I gave her my philosophy on girlfriends and life. I told her about my friends and sister that she'd meet if she hung out with me.

She told me about herself. She was from the panhandle of Florida. She was a sophomore who got a scholarship for her music; she loved what she did and was very good at it. She had a couple of boyfriends during high school and during the time with the band girls in New York. She said that she'd been with a friend or two since then. Her parents were very conservative and she loved them a lot. She also said that when she saw the pictures on my wall that it was like someone had given her a gift of what could be. She envisioned herself in those pictures, she wanted a spot in those pictures and she wanted me to put her in those pictures.

I asked if she was looking for someone like me, who had multiple partners, had no vision of a long-term relationship but sincerely had become quite fond of her in a short time period.

"Britt, I've seen how far you would go and how much you would put yourself on the line for your friends. You had met Dan three times and even though he was twice your size, you fought him for his keys, you stood between him and Kari to save her, and then after the accident you flipped a switch became his hero with the first aid, the attorney and by giving direction to Kari and me, to bring things together. You even had pretty doctors jumping through hoops to help you. I see how your friends care about you, which means that you care about your friends. The result is that I want your friendship. I'll take what you'll give me and hope for more."

That deserved a kiss. I wish Dani were here to fix breakfast but she wasn't. I said, "I'm taking you to Skeeters for breakfast. The Asher special is what you'll order and you can eat as much or as little as you would like. I'm going to jump in the shower and then see who else would like to join us." I told her where a thong was, as I headed to get clean. Once I finished, I headed out. I knocked on April's door. She answered and I gave her a big hug and apologized for the abrupt reception the other night. I invited them to breakfast. She said she'd come and would ask the others. Next were John and Mark. Cathy was there and they all said they would go too. I also stopped by and Tiffany had just finished eating as had Daphne but Stella was in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.