Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 45

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I lit the grill. I put some water in a big pot and put it on the stove to boil. I got out six potatoes, washed them off, and wrapped them in damp paper towels. I got out the steaks, wrapped four up, and put them in the freezer. I took the others and rubbed them with salt, pepper and a little brown sugar. The water was starting to get the bubbles on the bottom of the pot so I added salt and I set the microwave for fifteen minutes. I walked out to check the grill and it was hot. Darcy and Tiffany were working as a team to fix drinks and play hostess. The new girl was Kari's roommate, Angie.

Angie played flute in the band. She had a funky haircut that made curls that framed her face. She was average everything, not beautiful not ugly, not tall, not short, not fat, not skinny, just average. She would end up with an average guy in an average neighborhood with three kids, a dog, and become an active member of the PTA. She was drinking a beer, and Kari asked if she could get out my bong?

'I said, "Sure. My guy won't return until the weekend, so when it's gone it's gone, but I believe that there's enough, I would think, for at least a couple of days."

She went into the den and didn't come back. I walked in to see her looking at a picture of Dani and Jan in a 69 but you couldn't see their faces. She said, "I like this one. I didn't see the bong and didn't want to tear the place apart."

I opened the closet and got the bong off the safe and the bag was sitting next to it. I handed them both to her with a small pan and a lighter. The pan was just to catch leaves and stems as you pulled the bud apart. We walked out and I had the girls shuck six ears of corn. The bakers came out of the microwave and I wrapped them in foil, took them out to the grill, and set them along the edge. I went back and got the steaks. I put them on the grill and then went in to start the corn. After five minutes, I turned the steaks ninety degrees to get nice grill marks. Five minutes later, I flipped them again and then went inside. The corn was on the plates. The butter, sour cream, salt and pepper were on the table. I had them each carry out a plate to the grill where I served them steak and potatoes. Darcy was kind enough to bring my plate, so after I filled it, I shut down the grill and followed her in. We all sat around the table.

I said, "This is like a family meal. Everyone enjoy."

I did get up and pull out a couple of bottles of Cabernet. I offered it up but only Tiffany and Darcy wanted any besides me. By the time I sat down, the steak had rested just enough and the meal was great. Everyone said it was great and enjoyed themselves. Darcy was whining, "This is so good but it's so much. I'm full but want to eat more."

Dan and I finished our meals, but the girls all had potatoes, corn or steak left on their plates.

I said, "I guess this was a man-sized meal." I took the last third of a steak from Tiffany and helped her finish it. The rest of the meal went into the trash. I cleaned up the kitchen, took out the trash, and when I got back, they were all getting high.

I asked, "What does everyone want to do?"

Kari said, "I don't care as long as I don't have to stand. We've marched all day."

I said, "We can swim again like last night, or we can play Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, Strip Poker — I think I have Monopoly in a closet or we can just have an orgy. What do you guys want to do?"

Dan said, "You went swimming last night?"

Kari hit him with a pillow. "I'm not sure I'm up for an orgy just yet. It sounds like too much work."

Darcy said, "It sounds like fun."

Angie said, "Is there any way that we don't have to get naked."

Kari said, "I told you what we did last night and you said it sounded like fun, so that's why I invited you."

"I meant getting high and drinking beers."

Tiffany said, "I'm up for anything."

Dan looked at Kari. "Whatever you want, babe."

I guess they were a couple, but not the hang on each other type.

Kari was in the driver's seat and she said, "I feel like Truth or Dare."

I took an empty beer bottle and spun it. It stopped on Darcy. She said, "Britt, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" I said. I had just sat down after fixing dinner and then cleaning up.

"How many women have you slept with?"

"Is "Fuck if I know," a good enough answer?"

"No."

"I'll guess between twenty and fifty. I really never counted," I said. After I got a nod from Darcy that the answer satisfied her, I said, "Angie, Truth or Dare."

Angie looked surprised that I called on her. She said "Truth."

"Tell me about the best sex you have ever had."

She turned bright red. "Well, um. My boyfriend, Steve, and I were at the drive-in once and he fucked me in the back of his dad's car. When we were doing it, someone was walking by, looked in the window, and saw us. This caught me very off guard and embarrassed me, but I also came while he was fucking me."

She said, "Kari, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Since we are talking about sex and you want to get naked, why don't you take off your clothes for the next turn?"

Kari had on shorts and a t-shirt. She undressed in ten seconds and after the next turn, she left her underwear off.

She said, "Dan?"

"Truth."

"How many women have you slept with? I mean have had sex with since you slept with six naked women walking around yesterday."

Dan said, "Five women. I'm not a slut like some guys in the room."

"Hey dude, be nice. You're eating my food and smoking my dope."

Dan said, "Sorry."

Dan said, "Tiffany?"

"Truth," she said.

Dan said, "What's the wildest sex you have ever had?"

"Well, I was in the swimming pool with this guy and we started to kiss. While we were making out her took off the bottoms of my bathing suit. He then took off his own suit. He pulled me down on his dick and we then fucked in four feet of water. He took off my top so we were both naked. He was playing with my nipples as we were having a nice fuck.

"When I was starting to relax and enjoy the work he was doing, moving me up and down his shaft, he suddenly rose up and then pulled me under water. I thought it was cute until he didn't go back up. I couldn't breathe and was starting to panic. He was fucking me harder and faster and at the same time, I was struggling to get up to the top to breathe. He finally let me up and I filled my lungs with oxygen just in time before he pulled me back down under the water again.

"This went on multiple times. I was concentrating on breathing and surviving, but my body was still responding to the fucking and stimulation it was getting from his cock pounding into me. The lack of oxygen focused on the growing intensity of the stimulation I was receiving. When he finally let me up, I jumped away from him, and I swam to the edge of the pool. When I grabbed the edge of the pool, he spread my legs apart and re-entered me from behind, and started right where he left off pounding me from behind. I had my hands on the edge of the pool so I could get a chance to breathe. Just when I was starting to calm down a bit, he jerked backwards and pulled me back into the pool.

"I was again face down in the water. I kept struggling to keep my head above the water so I could breathe some oxygen. Out of nowhere, he blindsided me. I felt just as if a semi-truck hit me. My orgasm slammed into me so hard. It was the strongest, hardest most gratifying feeling I have ever experienced. I did feel him spend his seed into me but my body was still convulsing in orgasm and I felt aftershocks of the orgasm for the next couple of minutes. My body was so listless, that he had to carry me from the pool. He set me on a chair and got me a beer to drink. I didn't say or do anything for at least ten minutes as my body regained some control. That was the wildest sex I have ever had."

"Wow," Darcy said.

Angie said, "I think you made that up."

Kari said, "Dan, do you want to take a swim?"

Tiffany said, "Darcy, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth".

"Tell us about the first time you had sex with another woman."

"I never said I had sex with a woman."

I said, "Darcy, Truth. Don't you lie to us."

Darcy said, "I was a sophomore in high school. They invited us to play in the Macy Parade. We were actually staying in New Jersey to save money. They placed me in a room with three other girls again to save money. They were all seniors but we were the top four clarinet players. When we got back the first night, they said that since I was the youngest that I had to service them so they could sleep better. I said I would tell the teacher so they punched me in the stomach. I offered to use my hand and they said that would be OK. They made me get naked and I started on the first girl. After about five minutes she complained I was taking too long and one of the other girls pushed my head down until I was eating her pussy. I ate all three of them each of the three nights we were there.

"The girl that I had to share a bed with, made me sleep naked, and then she would get in bed behind me naked and she stroked and fingered me. She would get me worked up so I couldn't sleep and then she made me masturbate myself so she and the other girls could watch. One of the girls took some pictures of me eating pussy and masturbating. They blackmailed me the entire trip. After the trip they never spoke about it again."

I said, "That was hot. Do you have the pictures?"

Angie said, "They raped her."

Darcy said, "It started as a rape but I learned to like it. I don't have the pictures. I saw the girl expose the film because she didn't want to get into trouble and knew she couldn't get them developed anywhere."

I said, "Round one was pretty exciting. Do we want to do a round two or reenact some of the things from the first round?"

Angie said, "I'm not going to fuck anyone."

I said, "Kari, why don't you take Angie home. She doesn't seem as if she is enjoying herself. Darcy and Tiffany will help me finish cleaning up and putting everything away. Dan, you can stay or go, whatever you want."

Kari said, "I'm sorry, Britt. Dan and I'll walk her home. Can you make sure Darcy makes it back?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.