Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 43

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 43 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I called Jody, as I wasn't sure if they stayed in town or went home. Hannah answered.

I said, "Hi Hannah. Are you wearing a collar?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Have you been licking a lot of pussy lately?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you sleeping in Jody's room now?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is your Mistress home?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Hello, Britt"

"How did you know it was me, Jody?"

"All she said after she picked up the phone was "Yes, Sir." I figured it was either you or her dad until she handed me the phone, and then I knew it was you."

"Hey. Now that Hannah is sleeping in your room, how would you like to cut your rent from half each down to 33% and rent out your extra room to my sister?"

"What's wrong with her? You have an extra bedroom."

"She likes guys and I don't want to wake up and find some other guy in my kitchen. Besides, I don't need extra money for collars and strap-on dildos."

She laughed at that and asked, "When can she come by for an interview and to see the place?"

"She can come for the interview whenever I tell her to. She can drive there in two and a half hours. Should I tell her about your relationship up front or do you want to tell her?"

Jody said, "Tell her to come by tomorrow for lunch and we'll talk and see if things will work out. She isn't a prude is she?"

"At the moment, she is out skinny-dipping with her Dad and my Mom. Can I ride up with her? I don't have anything scheduled until Tuesday night for dinner. We can either stay at my place or drive back tomorrow night."

"She is skinny-dipping with your parents? Wow. As for you, you're always welcome. I'll have my girl suck you off while we talk. See you tomorrow."

After I hung up, I walked back out to the pool. Mom and Cathy were sitting on the side of the pool and Bill was still in the water. I said, "Cathy, you have a job and we are driving up to Gainesville for an interview about an apartment." I was watching Bill when I said it and his eyes got wide when his daughter, who was sitting with her legs together, suddenly put one foot on the pool deck to stand up and give me a hug. She opened wide for her Daddy to see her full on. Mom caught it too and slid into the pool and into his arms. I heard her say, "I should help you. Otherwise we will be waiting on dinner until 10 PM when your dick comes down from that vision." Cathy was oblivious of her Dad. I just hugged her and guided her inside. I saw Mom leading Bill toward the bedroom.

The next morning at breakfast Cindy asked, "What did you guys do after we left last night? We came back and we were going to hang out at the pool. There were clothes all over the place. When I asked what happened here, Doug answered that Britt was home."

I said, "Nothing happened. Cathy and I were skinny-dipping and Mom and Bill joined us. Then Cathy got a new job and a new apartment. After that, Bill and Mom went to their room to have sex and Cathy and I had dinner and went to bed. I'm not sure if Bill and Mom ever came out for dinner. We are going to see Cathy's new apartment in a few minutes. How was your dinner and what did you and Emily do to Doug?"

"Cathy gets an apartment? I had to live in a dorm for all four years. How did you get out of the dorm?"

"Britt asked Daddy if I could stay in an apartment if I paid for the difference and he said sure. He then made two calls and got me a job and an interview with some girls to rent a room"

"I'm happy for you, but that sucks. I was in a dorm for four years. Did you say Daddy went skinny dipping?"

"Yeah, it was cool. Britt attacked me, took off all my clothes, and threw me in the water. When his mom came out, he threw her in and started to take her clothes off until she pushed him away and undressed herself. When Dad came out Britt invited him to join us. I guess he got worked up because they went to the bedroom and we never saw them again."

I said, "He got a little worked up when Cathy flashed him."

Cathy said, "What are you talking about?"

I set her up on the kitchen counter and Cindy and I were looking at her.

Cathy said, "What?"

I said, "Pretend you just got informed that you had a job and a new apartment and that your sister is your Dad. What did you do?"

"Nothing. I got up and gave you a hug."

I said, "You're sitting on the edge of the pool nice and modest with your lovely tits on display. How did you get up to give me a hug?"

She lifted her leg to stand on the counter and I said, "Stop."

She looked at me and Cindy and I looked at the crotch of her shorts. Cindy said, "You're such a slut. No wonder Daddy was so hard he had to fuck something."

Cathy said, "Oh shit. I wasn't even thinking."

"Like when you jumped on his cock when he told you that you could live in an apartment?" I asked.

Cathy said, "Yeah, another accident. I'm not used to being naked with my Dad. He does have a nice cock though."

Cindy said, "You're a slut."

Cathy said, "Don't knock it until you try it. Let's go, Britt. There is an APARTMENT with my name on it."

"Fuck you," was Cindy's reply.


The ride up was easy. Cathy asked two questions before I stopped her. "You will see everything in an hour or so. Just chill out and be as patient as you can."

I gave her directions to the house. It wasn't an apartment. It was simply a two-bedroom bungalow, which had seen better days but it was still standing. The rent was $300 a month and each girl could go from $150 to $100 if they brought Cathy in. We went up onto the porch and knocked. Hannah answered, wearing a thong and a tank top with a collar. She let us in and I introduced Cathy to Jody and Hannah

Cathy was quiet so she wouldn't stick her foot in her mouth. Hannah said, "Let me show you the room. She led Cathy to the smaller of the two rooms. I saw them come out and she took her to the bathroom. The kitchen has a small room on the way out the back door with a washer and dryer. We were standing in the dining room/living room space. The tour was over in three minutes.

We all sat at the table but Hannah went to get lunch for us. She served us chicken salad sandwiches with fruit. We ate our lunches in about five minutes and then Hannah got up to take the dishes to the sink and refill the drinks. Jody spoke. "Well, Cathy, I know that you've taken a look around. It's not much, but it's home, and we have more privacy than in the dorm. You would be free to have people over but we would ask that you keep in mind that we are all here for school and since we don't have a den, like some people, we have to study here at the table. The total rent is $300 a month and utilities run another $200. We averaged $250 each before food, but if you move in it would be around $175 each when we add in the extra hot water and laundry cycles. We can pitch in for food to share or we can each have our own shelf. Is this what you were looking for and is the price in your range?"

Cathy said, "I think so. Do I have to buy furniture or is that included?"

"That's Hannah's bed but you can use it so she won't have to store it. Is that OK?"

"Yep. That's great."

Jody asked, "Is there anything else?"

Cathy looked at me.

I said, "If you have questions now is the time to ask. Both of you."

Cathy said, "I'm not judging but are you lesbians?"

Jody said, "Would a lesbian suck Britt's cock?" She turned to her slave and said, "Hannah, suck his cock."

Hannah got up, came over to me and undid my shorts. I told her to take off her top. I wanted to see her titties. She did and then started to suck on me.

"I see you have a slave and she will be sleeping with you, so now you have an extra room. I'm cool with that. My boyfriend lives upstairs and across the hall from Britt. I may bring him over from time to time but I'll spend a lot of time over at his place. I wanted to move into Britt's place but he was a big meany and said no."

"I said you couldn't afford it ... before I said no."

I was rubbing my hand through Hannah's hair and petting her for her efforts.

Jody said, "As long as your boyfriend doesn't mess with Hannah without my permission, we shouldn't have a problem. I may have her tied naked to the wall when he stops by, and that's always a risk. We don't have a pool so if you want to go skinny dipping we will have to go to your boyfriend's place."

"We can do that," Cathy said.

Jody said, "Hannah, masturbate but don't cum until I tell you."

"Yes, Mistress."

She was sweating and breathing funny when I filled her mouth. Jody said, "OK, bitch, you can cum."

She started to convulse. She fell to the side when she finished and Jody went to her and told her how proud she was of her slut.

I didn't want to drive home so we went to my apartment and called Mom. She said that Emily and Cathy were going to Emily's beach condominium for a few days. I said, "Summer time and you and Bill are home alone. Make sure you pick up your clothes around the pool next time. You embarrassed Cindy when she came home and found yours' and Bill's clothes all over the patio. Do you want Cathy and me to stay for a couple of days?"

"No, we got our fill yesterday after the pool party. We can just top things off for a while."

Cathy asked what I wanted to do.

"We can see if anyone is around. We can take pictures of you naked. I can work out since I skipped this morning. We can call Shannon to talk to you about work. What do you want to do?"

"Britt, you just had sex."

"Yeah."

"Can we call Shannon and maybe see a movie or something?"

I called Shannon and told her we were in town. Shannon said she would come over. When she arrived, Cathy and Shannon talked about the work and the amount of time it required. She also said, "If you have a place to live you can come up next week and work full-time helping me get all the marketing material done and distributed."

Cathy said, "If Britt will loan me his car next week, I'll be here. I need to check with Jody but I don't think they will mind."

"That was easy. What do you say we get stoned and go bowling?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.