Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 39

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I caught up on my sleep and then headed down to Pike Place Market. They have fresh fish, produce, flowers and other farmer's market wares. I wanted to walk around, but first I went across the street to get something I had been missing for a few years. Starbucks coffee. I know some people don't like them and others can't live without them. The first location opened across from the public market. I am not a mocha, soy, half calf, latte kind of guy but I have acquired a taste for the coffee with cream and one sugar. I made myself not learn the vetni, grande stuff and always just order a large. They take my money and do the conversion for me. I sat and watched the market come alive as I enjoyed a cup of joe.

I went over to the market and was just walking around and met some hippie chicks selling honey and hemp necklaces. I asked about their stuff and found that they lived in a commune down in Oregon, raised the honey and made the jewelry. They came up once a month to sell their stuff for a higher price than they could get back home. They were staying in their VW bus for a few days. I told them that I would stop by on my way back so I didn't have to carry everything. I picked up some nice Washington apples and some cherries. I watched the guys throw the fish that people ordered and that they needed to wrap up for the customer. I looked at some posters on a bulletin board by the stairs and saw that the Boss, Bruce Springsteen was in town. Bruce is one of those guys that put his all into every concert and I was not going to miss it.

I made it back to the honey girls and bought some honey and a hemp anklet for mom. I told them that I was going to see Bruce that night and asked if they wanted to go. They thought it sounded like fun and accepted. I told them that I only had a motorcycle so either we could take their bus or I could get a cab. They offered to drive and they would pick me up at my hotel. I told them I wanted to get high and that I would try to get some weed if they were cool with that. Sonny looked at her friend Tess and said, "We can sell you some if you want?"

I said, "I will pay you for it tonight. You can hold it until then. Do I need to get papers or a bong? There is a head shop around the corner."

Tess said, "We got that covered. We will pick you up at six."

They pulled up at six and we stopped for some food at one of the restaurants along the waterfront. We made it to the show and without too much searching, I found a scalper with three extra tickets. I bought them and, for the next thirty minutes, proceeded to fill the van with smoke. When we finally emerged there was a collective "Whoa, dude" as the cloud of smoke left the van. They made a couple of quick sales but shut it down before the cops showed up. We went in and partied to the three-hour set. When he finished his encore with "Quarter to Three," we felt like we had been dancing all night. We had each brought in a couple of joints and quickly made friends with the group around us. One of the guys said they were going over to the lake to party on his uncle's boat and invited us to join him and his friends.

The "boat" ended up being a 1967 70' Custom Steel Pilothouse. It was a floating palace right on Lake Union. We brought some more weed, which I paid for. Tom had the drinks covered and we drank and smoked the night away. A mini orgy broke out and the girls and I joined in. Tom's uncle was a single guy and took care of his nephew very well. Sonny and Tess were into the free love and gave it away to others and me. Tom shared the harem he had brought with him from the show and the six guys and fourteen girls had their share of fucking and sucking. When the guys slowed down, Sonny and Tess started a little girl on girl action until we recovered. We passed out on the boat and in the morning, the girls dropped me at the hotel on their way back to set up for the day.

I did drop by again after I got my morning coffee fix. They were heading out that night and invited me to stop by the commune if I was nearby. I got me directions and told them I might but not to wait up for me. I got a couple of kisses before hitting the road. I drove right through Portland and made it into Eugene before dark. I found out that the Grateful Dead had been in town the night before. There were a bunch of Dead Heads still around the university area, so I acted as if I was a bum and found some girls that wanted to party. Tom's uncle wasn't around, so I had restocked my condom supply. There were bonfires around and people just having a good time. The girls I met up with were broke and needed some food so I took them to a local restaurant that catered to students. The waitress actually asked to see if I had money before they took our orders. Candy and Mindi were students at UC Berkley but were off for the summer and they wanted to see the Dead, so they had just taken off. We got them some food and then went back to their car/home for the week. I found that the hotel across the street had a suite as the only room available and I asked if they would rather hang out by the bonfire and sleep in their car or come across and party in the hotel and sleep in a bed.

They wanted a shower, a joint and a hard cock to play with. They were also into girls so we did the three-way until the morning when I made them leave so I could check out and continue my journey. I skipped the commune and went down to catch the 99 to the coast. I ended up in Redwood National Forest. I did finally stand with my feet in the Pacific on this trip. I had a bumpy ride to see Fern Canyon, but it was worth every bounce just to hike back into the prehistoric-looking setting. Next, I rode to see the huge Redwoods. I had a motorcycle so driving through one was not a big thrill for me. I skipped it. It started to rain in the afternoon so I put on my rain suit and motored down to Eureka, California. This is a prime pot growing area but I had enough so I went and had seafood at the docks instead.

I was just riding around after dinner and had my camera with me as I stopped at one of the beaches. It was summer so of course there were kids at the beach. They had a big bonfire and a few kids were throwing a Frisbee. I was good at a couple of different throws from my time with Karen, so after taking a few pictures, I asked if I could join in.

There were two girls and a guy. They were locals and were home from college for the summer. After a while, we wandered over to sit by the fire. The girls, Shelby and Mickie, wanted to get high and Phil was willing to help them. They offered me some and we sat on some logs that had washed up and watched the fire burn. We talked about school, summer and my trip so far. I did make out with Shelby while Mickie played with Phil but they were all living at home and had to leave before it was too late. I went back to my hotel and read some before I fell asleep.

I left the next morning and took the 101 south to San Francisco. I did the almost 300 miles and decided to relax and take a break from traveling. When I pulled up in front of the St Francis, I looked out of place with my clothes and my motorcycle but I needed to recharge. I had stayed here before on my other time line and always enjoyed my stay. I asked for a suite and they ran my card. My residence for the next three nights was the 32nd floor of the "Modern Tower." I parked my bike in the garage between a Rolls and a Benz. I took a shower and changed into my shorts and a clean t-shirt.

I walked the four blocks to Nordstrom's and replaced everything I had except my running shoes. I got a leather jacket for the road. I got new jeans and t-shirts. I did get a pair of dress slacks and a couple of shirts that I would probably leave behind but with them, I wouldn't look so out of place at the hotel. I bought some new riding boots and a pair of loafers. I can't walk into the Oak Room wearing sneakers.

I went back, changed into the proper clothes for the location, and dug out my book about National Parks. I went to the lobby to read about some of the parks that were between here and home. I was also people watching while in the lobby reading. I saw an older man and his younger wife checking in and saw they had a daughter about sixteen with them. After they got their keys and walked toward the elevator. I planned it so I would arrive about the same time. We waited only a minute before the doors opened. The man entered and held the door for us. He pressed thirty and I said, "thirty-two please." Thirty-two meant money in this hotel and he raised an eyebrow. I asked how their stay was so far and he said they were just checking in. I introduced myself and he said, "I am Winston Walker and this is my wife Susan and my daughter Ashley."

I said, "It is nice to meet you all. I will be here for a couple more days Ashley so if you get tired of hanging out with your parents you should give me a ring and we can go down to the wharf or get some lunch. The Oak Room has a wonderful duck confit. You may also want to take in a play or the local ballet. Let me know; just call the front desk and ask for the Pacific Suite."

Winston said, "We are here for the week as well. I have some business meetings and dinners. You and Ashley may have fun seeing the sites. What business is your father in, Britt?"

He thought I was here with my parents as well. "He is in banking sir."

"Very good. I am sure Ashley will give you a call."

"Thank you, sir. Ashley, I tend to get out and explore most of the time so if I am out, please leave a message for me."

The elevator stopped at thirty and Winston said, "Why don't you two have dinner tonight? Susan and I will be meeting some clients and Ashley was going to stay in and watch TV."

I looked to Ashley and she was happy to get out without having to sneak out.

I said, "Why don't we do something casual tonight. I will meet you in the lobby at 5 PM."

"I look forward to it," she replied.

I went to my room and took a nap. I woke at 4:15 and got showered and dressed. I met her at 5 PM and asked what she wanted to do.

"I don't care, let's just get out of here and do something fun." she said.

I asked, "Do you like Chinese food?"

"Sure."

We walked out and got a cab and I directed the driver to take us to Chinatown. We stepped out into the neighborhood surrounding City Center and found a local place that looked busy. If the locals loved it, we should be in for a good meal. It was great. I learned that Ashley was from New York and her dad was in the clothing business. He was, here on business for the week, and had brought his young wife to help with his meetings. Of course, Ashley was stuck coming out with her parents. She wanted to be here but knew her dad wouldn't let her go out in the city alone. When I told her I was here alone, and I was just taking a break from my motorcycle ride around the country she burst out laughing.

She told me how her dad had told her that I came from money and that is why he let her come with me. She was sure my parents had me on a short leash. She asked how I could afford such a nice room.

"I had budgeted so much per day for hotels. At one of my stops, I stayed in farm houses where I helped them put up hay," Although I fibbed, I went on and said, "I met some people in Idaho who had a sail boat. They invited me to stay on another boat in Seattle after the Springsteen concert. I stayed in a VW bus after the Dead concert at the University of Oregon. I have not been eating too high on the hog so I am way under budget but also a little tired. I decided to correct both and got a nice suite here to rest up for a couple days before I head back."

She said, "That is so cool. I wish I could go with you. How was the Boss? I love his new stuff."

"His shows always rock. For him a three hour concert is normal where most others try to get away with two thirty minute sets." I said.

"What's next?" she asked.

I said, "We can do what you want. I did want to stop by Haight-Ashbury sometime while I was here, to check out the drug center of the world, but I can do that by myself if you are not into it."

"I am not into coke, acid or LSD, but I like to smoke pot with my friends."

"Let's go over and check out the head shops and the people hanging out in the park, if you are up for it."

Ashley said, "Can we get the cab to drive by Fisherman's Wharf, so I can at least say you took me to see it? I read enough about it to answer any questions if they ask."

That is just what we did. We went to Haight-Ashbury, saw the burn outs in the park and went by some head shops, where I bought a small bong and a tie dye t-shirt. Ashley didn't want anything to get her busted so I bought her a tie-dye G-string and another one for April.

"I don't see how I will get away with it. My mom will see it when she does laundry," she said.

"If you wear it around my suite and leave it when you go, we can both enjoy it and you won't get in trouble."

"You are a naughty boy but I like that."

I put her panties in my bag and we went back to the hotel. She said her parents would be back by eleven and it was only 9:30 so she came up to my room. It had a bedroom and a sitting room. The windows looked out at one of the best views in the city. I asked if she wanted to risk getting high or wait until tomorrow when she could have more time to come down.

She said, "I would love to right now but if I got busted then I would be grounded for the rest of the trip. Can we take your motorcycle for a ride tomorrow?"

"Let's meet in the lobby at 8 AM and we will hire a car to take us to breakfast. After that, we can get my motorcycle and ride up to Sausalito and Napa for the day. When you get home, you can tell your dad that I hired a car and we had breakfast in the city before we went up to Napa and then had dinner in Sausalito. We can get high and spend the day riding. If we stop partying before dinner, you should be fine by the time your parents get back to the room. Now go put on your G-string and show me that you appreciate your present."

She got naked in the bathroom and then came back wearing only her G-sting. It was a tie-dyed piece with a little peace sign on the front. She pranced out and I stood and took off my shirt. She liked that and rubbed her hands up and down my chest. I dropped my pants and she reached for my cock.

She said, "So big it looks yummy. I can't wait to tell my friend, Joan. She told me that San Francisco was a cool city but hanging out with my parents would suck." She got down on her knees and took me as far into her mouth as she could. She told me later that she did that for her boyfriend to help him make it through the date without molesting her.

I moved her onto the couch and ate her to orgasm. She said, "Nobody has ever done that to me before. Can we do it again tomorrow?" I walked over, grabbed my camera, and snapped a couple shots of her spread open with her wet pussy and the G-string around her ankle.

I said, "I will do that right before I fuck you, how does that sound?"

"Oh yes. That is just what I need. I have done it before but I told my current boyfriend that I was a virgin so he wouldn't try to fuck me every day. I know his last girlfriend and she said he was very lazy and not very good in bed. If he weren't so cute and popular, I wouldn't even date him. Daddy likes him so I get to go out more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.