Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 37

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. I used the bathroom and then wandered out to see what was up. Shannon had on one of my race t-shirts. As I sat at the counter, she slid a cup of coffee in front of me, and I looked at the clock to see that it was now 10:30. Neither of us said anything. Last night had been awkward from the time our first dance had ended. I needed more cream for my coffee, so I walked to the refrigerator and got some out. After I returned it, I went to Shannon and kissed her cheek, gave her a light hug and asked, "Did you have fun last night?"

"I am not sure. I think someone might have drugged me. I remember what I did, but I just didn't feel like myself. I still feel somewhat groggy this morning," she said.

I asked, "Do you want me to call the police and file a rape report?"

"No, I know what happened and I even remember you asking me a couple times if I was Ok. I know that it wouldn't stick in court and even if it could, I wouldn't want to go through that. I probably would have gone along with most of it anyway, but I feel like someone took advantage of me."

I pulled her in for a stronger hug. "I am so sorry, baby. You know that if I had known I would have done something."

"It is like the time I went out for drinks and didn't find out until the end of the evening that it was two for one night and every drink I had was a double. I had twice as much to drink as I thought and I was hammered."

I said, "It will be Ok. I will make some calls after people start to wake up. I don't know what they did or didn't do but I am sorry that you feel this way. I thought you were just exploring your wild side. Whenever I checked, you, you seemed to be having fun."

"I was, as far as I can remember, but, after you went to dance with Karen it was like someone flicked a light switch and I was a different person in a different frame of mind."

I said, "Let's eat breakfast, and then figure out what we want to do next."

I somehow knew that Tina was a devious girl, and most of the time I liked her spunk, but I didn't believe in rape or drugging people to manipulate them. I would make a few calls.

We finished breakfast and I told Shannon to go and shower. While she did that, I cleaned up the kitchen so my cleaning lady wouldn't have to worry about it on Monday. She came out in a pair of my gym shorts and the same race t-shirt. Next, I took a shower and we had another cup of coffee together. She was accepting of what had happened, and it wasn't as if she was a virgin and someone had fucked her. Everything that happened to her, she had done before, but that was not the point. She had to go and check on her customers.

I asked, "Did you give out your phone number or address to any of the other girls?"

She looked scared and then said, "I gave out my card to most of them when Tina asked for my number."

I said, "If they call, tell them not to call again and then hang up, and if they bother you, call me."

She gave me a hug and we apologized to each other for what had happened. I went through my workout even though it was late. There were some people in the pool, but no one said anything to me. When I got home, I went up and asked April if she could take a ride with me to the mall. When we got there, I led her to the lingerie store and said, "Your panties didn't make it home last night. I liked the look of them though, so you should buy a couple more."

"Good, I don't really like sharing my undies with other people anyway. It sounds like you had a fun night."

I told her the story of Shannon at the party and that I felt bad about losing her undies.

She gave me a hug and said, "Things could be worse than getting your pussy eaten. It sounds like you did the right thing and checked in with her. She just wasn't in a position to respond or maybe she was drunk and she was just feeling remorse. It could be that nothing wrong was done."

I thanked her, picked out some other stuff I would like to see her in, and then picked up some plain cotton panties in different sizes for when someone may need some the morning after. I looked and found a pair in white with red and blue stars as a present for Karen and Michelle.

I called and found that Karen and Michelle were both at Michelle's, so I rode over and got a big hug from Karen and she said, "Thank you so much for last night. It was really special for both of us."

I handed her the bag and said in her ear. "Go put these on while I talk to Michelle."

She trotted off. I sat with Michelle, told her the story about Shannon and the party, and asked if she had any insight as to what may have happened? She called Diane and asked her to come over.

Karen came out wearing only the panties and asked sweetly, "Is this the present you bought for me? They are very cute. I may have to shave off all of my hair so Michelle will feel like she is eating one of her little girls from class."

Michelle looked at me and said, "You are such a bad boy. Here you are, talking about protecting Shannon and at the same time setting Karen up to be molested."

"I have heard you can't rape the willing. I would say she is definitely willing, the sweet little cunt."

Diane came by and I had to repeat the story. Diane looked at Michelle and then Karen stood up, looking very pissed. I guess as a medical student, Karen understood drugs more than everyone else does in the room, combined. It sounded like someone had slipped a combination of a roofie and ecstasy into her drink. It had happened before, but not typically without the person knowing. I mentioned that Tina seemed to be the one in charge.

I said, "I care about all you girls, and I am not one to out you or your group, but if you come after me or my friends you will learn that I do not fight fair. I have the means and the desire to do whatever it takes to make wrongs right. We can either go to the police or you can take care of this issue yourselves, but if you want to sweep it under the rug, I can't and won't make any promises about collateral damage."

Diane said, "Society just doesn't accept us, there are not that many lesbians in Gainesville ... Something like this would shine a bad light on us and create a Salem witch-hunt. I want to kick the shit out of that girl."

Diane picked up the phone, called Tina, and told her to get her ass over here, NOW!

Tina showed up, and when she saw me, she clearly knew that she was in trouble.

Karen went off at her. "You stupid bitch! What do you think you were doing? I know you have used those drugs before, but how can you use them on someone who didn't know about it, and at a party where you then gang raped her? What is your problem? Do you want us all to go to jail, to lose our jobs, and then to get us all kicked out of school? There was more pussy lying around last night than you could eat in a month and you had to drug that girl, you dumb cunt."

Diane said, "I think she covered everything quite well. Well, what do you have as a response?"

"We were just having fun. I had a few Tabs for us and when she came by, I just dropped one in her drink to see how she would respond. It was just a joke," Tina offered as a lame excuse.

I said, "That's like a guy saying 'She accepted the date and then we went out to lovers' lane to make out. Obviously, she wanted me to fuck her so I did. Now she feels bad and she is calling it rape. If she didn't want me to fuck her, then she shouldn't have gone to the movie with me. I was only having fun."' I knew that many lesbians were lesbians because some asshole had over-stepped his rights and date raped the girl. Now they don't like guys at all. Some are natural born lesbians, but the rest of them were girls molested by any number of men before in their lives. I wasn't going to let her get away with a double standard that it is Ok for girls to rape girls but the guys should be castrated and shot. That is what I told them.

Diane agreed with me and now the question was what to do with Tina.

Tina said, "I'm sorry."

I asked, "Tina, if you were raped and the next day the guy said 'I'm sorry, ' would that be enough for you?"

"She was having fun. She enjoyed it," Tina replied.

Karen reached back and punched her right in the face. Karen, mild Karen, just cold cocked the little bitch. "That is what the guy that raped me said. I was saying 'stop stop.' He said that since he was enjoying it that I must have been enjoying it as well. That fucker raped me. Just because I was drunk and he fucked me doesn't mean I wanted to be fucked or enjoyed being fucked."

I could see that Tina had struck a nerve with Karen and was going to have a shiner as a result. I knew it would never get to court and Shannon wouldn't do anything about it, so I asked, "What do we do now? We can't castrate her and I don't think we can shoot her."

Diane said, "We will take care of her or she will disappear. If you want to be there or have Shannon there you can, but we will deal with this as a group and it will not be pretty."

"I trust you to take care of this and I am glad to see you are taking this seriously. Many of the girls also got cards from Shannon. I would appreciate if you could tell all of them never to call her and, please, tell them just to forget her name. I have treated everyone with respect both on the river and at my party. I made sure you were safe and taken care of. I came to one party and you did this to me and to my date. I am not sure what type of reputation you are trying to put out to the world but I don't think this is what you want as the face of your group." I got up and walked out.

A couple weeks later, I happened to see a black and white photo of Tina and she was beat to hell. She had to take a week off from work while the swelling in her face went down.


School was a routine, which was good thing. I got my work done and scored well on my tests. I went home for Thanksgiving with Mom, Bill and the girls. Cathy and Cindy were going to their mom's for Christmas so Mom, Bill and I went to Atlanta. I caught a ride with Mandy, so I paid for the gas while she drove the whole way. She and Chris had been dating and losing at golf. Chris actually asked us to give them strokes on the four hardest holes. We are still working through that.

I enjoyed the time off and spent time with the grandparents. Grandpa and I went even spent time together at a Hawks game where he told me that he planned to retire soon, and thanks to my insight, they would be retiring very comfortably. They would be building a house down next to Mom and Bill. While I was visiting, I worked out quite a bit. Just before New Year's Eve, Mom and Bill flew back home.

Mandy even invited me to a New Year's Eve party and we had fun. She was trying to hook me up with all of her friends and I found myself maneuvered under the mistletoe more than once. Eventually danced with Mandy and asked what she had been telling her friends about me?

"I told them I was bringing a friend from school who was cute, hung like a horse, and amazing in bed."

I asked, "Which one is on the pill, free of STDs, can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and can go all night long?"

She nodded her head to a girl that reminded me of Jan. A little on the short side but looked to be packed full of energy and power. "That is Sarah Jacobs. She's very picky, but worth the effort."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.